Would you smash? vol. coworker

i had the oppt. chick was going harrrrrrrrrrrrd, got a man she been with 9 years and got like an 7 or 8 year old daughter.

but thats madd awkward i passed it up..i keep it cordial with her she still real flirty but i dont act on nothing.

if you in a career i wouldnt risk it, if you workin at Target or something who cares.

all up to you though.

i had the oppt. chick was going harrrrrrrrrrrrd, got a man she been with 9 years and got like an 7 or 8 year old daughter.

but thats madd awkward i passed it up..i keep it cordial with her she still real flirty but i dont act on nothing.

if you in a career i wouldnt risk it, if you workin at Target or something who cares.

all up to you though.

i can handle it, i just wanna be able to small talk with other broads without her looking at me with the death eye...

i mean, she works RIGHT BY me

i can handle it, i just wanna be able to small talk with other broads without her looking at me with the death eye...

i mean, she works RIGHT BY me

58b25fdb1ea0a48ab8efa2fdc05b5adb1ff62b0.pjpg

this would be the most attractive white woman i have ever smashed, and my tracklist deserves this redemption.

wow man.............since you put it like that................go for it. what state are you from? it was never that serious. we got plenty of those in CT that are better an show dudes love.

this would be the most attractive white woman i have ever smashed, and my tracklist deserves this redemption.

wow man.............since you put it like that................go for it. what state are you from? it was never that serious. we got plenty of those in CT that are better an show dudes love.

Back
Top Bottom