Would you smash? vol. coworker

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

58b25fdb1ea0a48ab8efa2fdc05b5adb1ff62b0.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

But I Agree

Originally Posted by Al Audi

this would be the most attractive white woman i have ever smashed, and my tracklist deserves this redemption.

wow man.............since you put it like that................go for it. what state are you from? it was never that serious. we got plenty of those in CT that are better an show dudes love.

I live in little rock, ar. People still look at interracial couples like they're bleeding profusely, it's really sad. Back in high school, smashing a white girl was the equivalent of doing graffiti; Hella fun, but you're gonna get caught up eventually.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

this would be the most attractive white woman i have ever smashed, and my tracklist deserves this redemption.

wow man.............since you put it like that................go for it. what state are you from? it was never that serious. we got plenty of those in CT that are better an show dudes love.

I live in little rock, ar. People still look at interracial couples like they're bleeding profusely, it's really sad. Back in high school, smashing a white girl was the equivalent of doing graffiti; Hella fun, but you're gonna get caught up eventually.

Back
Top Bottom