Would you smash? vol. coworker

when the two of you are in bed for the first time, right before you put it in let her know that it is strictly about sex.  then ram it in real hard.
the next day at work when she complains about being sore, do a fist pump and tell her "get used to it".  or you can give her a little wink.

when the two of you are in bed for the first time, right before you put it in let her know that it is strictly about sex.  then ram it in real hard.
the next day at work when she complains about being sore, do a fist pump and tell her "get used to it".  or you can give her a little wink.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i can handle it, i just wanna be able to small talk with other broads without her looking at me with the death eye...

i mean, she works RIGHT BY me
Good Luck with that
laugh.gif

Your office flirting days are over if you smash this girl.

Would you flirt in front of your gf/side piece/jumpoff?  Hell nah, unless you want drama.

Smashing girls in the workplace is tempting.  Don't !!@# where you eat. 

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i can handle it, i just wanna be able to small talk with other broads without her looking at me with the death eye...

i mean, she works RIGHT BY me
Good Luck with that
laugh.gif

Your office flirting days are over if you smash this girl.

Would you flirt in front of your gf/side piece/jumpoff?  Hell nah, unless you want drama.

Smashing girls in the workplace is tempting.  Don't !!@# where you eat. 

tired.gif
I'm going thru the same decision...this chick looks at me like I'm dinner....
*scans thread for useful advice I want to hear. Continues to just be cordial*

tired.gif
I'm going thru the same decision...this chick looks at me like I'm dinner....
*scans thread for useful advice I want to hear. Continues to just be cordial*

Originally Posted by Al Audi

this would be the most attractive white woman i have ever smashed, and my tracklist deserves this redemption.

wow man.............since you put it like that................go for it. what state are you from? it was never that serious. we got plenty of those in CT that are better an show dudes love.

Damn. I would go for it then.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

this would be the most attractive white woman i have ever smashed, and my tracklist deserves this redemption.

wow man.............since you put it like that................go for it. what state are you from? it was never that serious. we got plenty of those in CT that are better an show dudes love.

Damn. I would go for it then.

Back
Top Bottom