Would you go to jail/prison for a year? Vol. 1 million dollars

At first I was thinking "NO!" but as I set here and really thought about it, I probably would. $1 mill is a lot of do and we all know it takes money to make money. Investing $100K or more into something definitely will make me more than what I currently make now so thinking about my future, yes, I'd do it.

hell yea, and if you play the crazy role and make a few trips to the mental health unit every month or so the year will fly by

I wouldn't go to jail or prison for a year to get 1 million dollars, but I think might consider doing take the money and run on abc, Hide a briefcase in a hour with $100,000 in cash be locked up for 48 hours and if the detectives can't find it you get to keep it . less money but I would be out of jail after two days.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Just for 1 mil. Heck no. 1 mil won't change my life.
but it will buy u better dancing moves
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by airheaddd

nah yo, way too much time wasted
One word.......reading.

If i could go in, work out and read constantly and come out after a year a mill to the good....all day.

Man...the majority of y'all frail NT'ers would be folded up within hours.
Especially if you go to a jail like Rikers or 1 of these other overcrowded, hyper violent major city jails, where the goons from the 80's and 90's are being constantly rotated through.

But for a million untaxed, I'd do it. I know enough people on the inside and outside (including Rikers CO's) and have enough gang connections to hold my own. 

You just gotta pass that first test with flying colors, maintain that respect, lay low and keep a close circle.

Without a doubt. It'll take me forever to earn 1mil so this would be a cake walk as long as no one messes with me.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by NobleKane

jail yes. prison no

Since I'm a chick I'd say no, unless I was buff then maybe the other girls wouldn't try and do anything to me.

One of my friends mom was in there once when falsely accused, she was only in there for 2 weeks and you
can bet she went through hell.

Can't believe how much some of y'all are overhyping how dangerous the average US jail/prison is (probably from movies/tv). Making it sound like getting raped/brutally murdered is inevitable. 

It's not %+$$+%@ Disney Land, but for a million tax free, sign me up. Probably get a lot of reading done.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The million has to be tax-free, solitary confinement, and my prison stay will not be on my record.
You are tripping son - is obvious you don't know jack about doing time.  There's a reason why they send inmates to solitary confinement as punishment ....

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

The million has to be tax-free, solitary confinement, and my prison stay will not be on my record.
You are tripping son - is obvious you don't know jack about doing time.  There's a reason why they send inmates to solitary confinement as punishment ....
That's the nicest comment I've ever received on NT, thank you!
I've never been to prison because I'm not dumb.
#functioningmemberofsocietythatresponsiblypaystaxes

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

That's the nicest comment I've ever received on NT, thank you!
I've never been to prison because I'm not dumb.
#functioningmemberofsocietythatresponsiblypaystaxes
That's cool that you never been to prison - I'm not knocking that ...
However, that comment in it self is DUMB!

If you think the only people that go to jail is dumb - then consider your self one!

Jail, yes. Prison, no.

Once I get out, I can do a lot of things with that money, but you can't erase the memories of prison.
frown.gif

I'm fully aware of the mental anguish involved with solitary confinement, but I'll take it over constant paranoia and the very real danger of rape and murder. I can get over a year's worth of loneliness, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself after being raped.

I'm fully aware of the mental anguish involved with solitary confinement, but I'll take it over constant paranoia and the very real danger of rape and murder. I can get over a year's worth of loneliness, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself after being raped.

You think you could but you have no idea.  I dealt with probation clients before who told me stories of a week or 2 that they spent in solitary.  They said that they would be losing their mind by the 2nd day.  Hence they would need serious therapy after being released.

Of course. It's an investment. I'd be studying my !** off and planning some CRAZY %@%% for when I get out and turn that million over 10 fold.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

You think you could but you have no idea.  I dealt with probation clients before who told me stories of a week or 2 that they spent in solitary.  They said that they would be losing their mind by the 2nd day.  Hence they would need serious therapy after being released.
This ...
There's no way psychologically you will be able to take a years worth of solitary. You will be damage for the rest of your life and I bet after a few weeks you would be thinking of ways to off yourself!

Back
Top Bottom