Would you go to jail/prison for a year? Vol. 1 million dollars

Jail? yup Prison? %$#@ outta here
laugh.gif

In a heartbeat....

Outside of a sudden tragedy, what exactly are you missing out on?

Everything can take a backseat for 365 days.

I mean, is your social life THAT important to you?

A mill isnt that much these days? #!%?
Anyone could make good use of a mill. I do it it.

All you guys talkin bout a milli aint that much are right, but how many of you are gonna be making that within the next year? Or 5 years for that matter? This could actually be a realistic scenario, i know some dudes that push heavy weight and if they deposited the money in my account before i'd do the time for them with no hesitation. I can give a fuq about a social life or anything thats gonna happen within the next year

man i know plenty of people who have gone in over something worth thousands at most, and they all come out saying "it aint that bad, just boring as hell" only regret is that it was time they wasted. Now for a mil that damn sure aint time wasted, and ill be as bored as can be for that much. 

According to the people I know, the Portland Maine jail is a cake walk... PS3, IPods... all sorts of +%** so people don't act a fool...

would be way more money than I would make a year working. Not too bad of a tradeoff for just one year.

/\ yup blee dat playboi... my combined net income is under 50k currently (trended for the year)

so at this pace thats multiple decades till i could make that... less expenses

free and clear for a year bid? id even take a shanking or two...

The Louis Theroux dude in H8MENOW's video was shook when they were asking him what size shoe he was 
laugh.gif

Lettuce be clear for a minute.

I'm not in any means about that life.

But for a mil'?

[Clay Davis] "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit." [Clay Davis]

I'm in there.

All you dudes saying no, either are on a damn good path, aren't really looking at things clearly, or are downright selfish. A mil is nothing? You plan on going out and buying ferraris, and maybachs with it? A mil is damn sure enough to change the lives of MANY people around you. Do you guys not have hard working parents, siblings, family in college, family in debt? Not only would I take the offer, I'd feel beyond blessed to be given the opportunity.  

Jail, no. Prison, yes.

Jail is mad boring. You have more recreational activities in prison, nomo. Food is much better.

I will take a mili to jail... no matter all the times i get rammed. i step out in a year a new man with a mili

Back
Top Bottom