Would you ever buy B-Grades?

i bought b-grade 04 oly vii's that have nothing wrong with them.
on the other hand, someone in the bordeaux thread posted a pic of a-grade bordeauxs he got from a legit retail store that didn't have any letters stitched into one of the tongues.

i say unless there are flaws you can find for yourself there's not any difference but a b stamp on the size tag.
if you don't care about having the original box, why not save a little money.

i bought b-grade 04 oly vii's that have nothing wrong with them.
on the other hand, someone in the bordeaux thread posted a pic of a-grade bordeauxs he got from a legit retail store that didn't have any letters stitched into one of the tongues.

i say unless there are flaws you can find for yourself there's not any difference but a b stamp on the size tag.
if you don't care about having the original box, why not save a little money.

I have copped B-grades to ball in, they get scuffed or something anyway...As long as its not a major defect

I have copped B-grades to ball in, they get scuffed or something anyway...As long as its not a major defect

If you're going to actually WEAR the shoes (i know, crazy talk for most of NT), why NOT get a B-Grade? Unless it was stitched by someone that has Tourette Syndrome, you can't tell the difference.

I have a couple B-grades, and they're excellent. I found a B-grade Sunset 5's for $30 bucks. Got a pair of white infa 6's for $119. etc

If you're going to actually WEAR the shoes (i know, crazy talk for most of NT), why NOT get a B-Grade? Unless it was stitched by someone that has Tourette Syndrome, you can't tell the difference.

I have a couple B-grades, and they're excellent. I found a B-grade Sunset 5's for $30 bucks. Got a pair of white infa 6's for $119. etc

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

No doubt, i've heard they find one flaw on a shoe in the line and mark the next 5 as B-Grades

I heard 50 before and after, but most B grades look better than or the same as 90% of supposed A grades.  Jordan is king of B grades.
Yes you should buy them at $45

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

No doubt, i've heard they find one flaw on a shoe in the line and mark the next 5 as B-Grades

I heard 50 before and after, but most B grades look better than or the same as 90% of supposed A grades.  Jordan is king of B grades.
Yes you should buy them at $45

Theres nothing wrong with buying outlet B-grade shoes. They are 99% of the time have no major flaws.
I would not buy early release "b-grade" shoes though.

Theres nothing wrong with buying outlet B-grade shoes. They are 99% of the time have no major flaws.
I would not buy early release "b-grade" shoes though.

with quality where its at, there is hardly a difference anymore unless there is a major defect..and if the defect is crazy big..
that could be worth something too

with quality where its at, there is hardly a difference anymore unless there is a major defect..and if the defect is crazy big..
that could be worth something too

Back
Top Bottom