Would you ever buy B-Grades?

Originally Posted by PTone

Everybody buys b-grades. Jordan just sells em at @ "a-grade" price. lulz
Very true. 
roll.gif

Yeah i bought my Bordeaux at FL straight up B-Grapes glue stains etc it wasnt pretty

Yeah i bought my Bordeaux at FL straight up B-Grapes glue stains etc it wasnt pretty

You can't tell shoes are b-grade when your wearing them. Just don't keep it for the collection

You can't tell shoes are b-grade when your wearing them. Just don't keep it for the collection

There is nothing wrong with b grade kicks! I love the Nike outlet stores because you find things you may have missed n for good prices. I found Playoff 13s last week for $100.

There is nothing wrong with b grade kicks! I love the Nike outlet stores because you find things you may have missed n for good prices. I found Playoff 13s last week for $100.

I love outlet B grades!! You pay half the price for a shoe that usually

has no noticeable flaws. I wear ALL my shoes so I could care less

A or B grade.

I love outlet B grades!! You pay half the price for a shoe that usually

has no noticeable flaws. I wear ALL my shoes so I could care less

A or B grade.

Why wouldn't you buy a pair of B-grades? Nothing is usually wrong with them..at least that's what I've found from my experience dealing with Outlet pickups

Why wouldn't you buy a pair of B-grades? Nothing is usually wrong with them..at least that's what I've found from my experience dealing with Outlet pickups

When you buy fakes, b grades, etc even if other ppl cant tell you will kno. so how do you feel not having the best quality

When you buy fakes, b grades, etc even if other ppl cant tell you will kno. so how do you feel not having the best quality

I wouldn't proactively seek out B-grades, but if I were lucky enough to stumble on a pair like the Carmine 6's I'm seeing in other posts at an outlet, I would definitely go for it!!

Back
Top Bottom