Would you ever buy B-Grades?

I wouldn't proactively seek out B-grades, but if I were lucky enough to stumble on a pair like the Carmine 6's I'm seeing in other posts at an outlet, I would definitely go for it!!

I've had a few pairs of B grades and like many others have said the problem with the shoe is so small you can't even tell. This is most likely due to the fact that some shoes before and after the flawed pair on the production line also get B graded, again, as others have said. Having said that, I have also seen some B grades that truly deserved the scarlet letter of shoes...but a lot of A grades should be in the B grade bunch too. The Bordeauxs were a nightmare...it took me a few tries to find a pair I deemed good enough, and even they aren't perfect. I actually had to touch them up a little to make them look proper. They're all good now though.

Anyway, after getting a little sidetracked, let me get back on point. Bottom line is, they could very well be flawed enough to present a problem from a cosmetic standpoint, but in many, many cases, B grades are just as good as A grades. For $45, you really can't go wrong. If you get them and they're perfect, you scored huge! If you get them and they have a glaring mistake, just rock them as beaters. I had a pair of '02 Foam Pro Pearls that had a cosmetic defect and became a beater...sweetest beaters I ever had! lol

I've had a few pairs of B grades and like many others have said the problem with the shoe is so small you can't even tell. This is most likely due to the fact that some shoes before and after the flawed pair on the production line also get B graded, again, as others have said. Having said that, I have also seen some B grades that truly deserved the scarlet letter of shoes...but a lot of A grades should be in the B grade bunch too. The Bordeauxs were a nightmare...it took me a few tries to find a pair I deemed good enough, and even they aren't perfect. I actually had to touch them up a little to make them look proper. They're all good now though.

Anyway, after getting a little sidetracked, let me get back on point. Bottom line is, they could very well be flawed enough to present a problem from a cosmetic standpoint, but in many, many cases, B grades are just as good as A grades. For $45, you really can't go wrong. If you get them and they're perfect, you scored huge! If you get them and they have a glaring mistake, just rock them as beaters. I had a pair of '02 Foam Pro Pearls that had a cosmetic defect and became a beater...sweetest beaters I ever had! lol

People comparing B-grades to variants are dumb as hell. You won't ever find an authentic pair of Space Jam B-grades with a checkered carbon fiber or anything of that nature.

People comparing B-grades to variants are dumb as hell. You won't ever find an authentic pair of Space Jam B-grades with a checkered carbon fiber or anything of that nature.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Originally Posted by PTone

Everybody buys b-grades. Jordan just sells em at @ "a-grade" price. lulz
Very true. 
roll.gif
I'm riding with them two ^^

I surely would buy B-grade J's. In fact, in 2001 I came across some b-grade Comcords for $39.99 at the Nike Outlet. They were originally priced at $69.99 but they were priced wrong and they had to honor their price
smile.gif
Sold them tho for $250 two years ago
30t6p3b.gif
They were DS but had yellow uppers.

Most b-grades have less flaws compared to A grades.

I surely would buy B-grade J's. In fact, in 2001 I came across some b-grade Comcords for $39.99 at the Nike Outlet. They were originally priced at $69.99 but they were priced wrong and they had to honor their price
smile.gif
Sold them tho for $250 two years ago
30t6p3b.gif
They were DS but had yellow uppers.

Most b-grades have less flaws compared to A grades.

Back
Top Bottom