Would you ever buy B-Grades?

Wouldn't pay retail but if I saw some cool Greys or space jams for 100 just because they're b-grades, I'd definitely cop

With b-grades, nike takes 50 before and after the actual flawed shoe

So usually out of the 101 marked as b-grade only like 10 are actually flawed

And it's not like Jb's quality is top notch anyways nowadays

Wouldn't pay retail but if I saw some cool Greys or space jams for 100 just because they're b-grades, I'd definitely cop

Originally Posted by BronLe

I don't think the #s are that drastic despite producing such a large quantity. I'd say 5-10 for each size until the problem/mold is fixed...

Originally Posted by BronLe

I don't think the #s are that drastic despite producing such a large quantity. I'd say 5-10 for each size until the problem/mold is fixed...

I'd snag em but remember if you ever sell em you need to disclose it. It would be wrong to pass them off as A grade even if you can't find the flaw.

I'd snag em but remember if you ever sell em you need to disclose it. It would be wrong to pass them off as A grade even if you can't find the flaw.

all b grades which appear to be unblemished come with a voodoo curse and emit radiation

yo should be fine and protected from nut cancer as long as you don't carry your kicks around in your hip pockets

like i do

all b grades which appear to be unblemished come with a voodoo curse and emit radiation

yo should be fine and protected from nut cancer as long as you don't carry your kicks around in your hip pockets

like i do

What sucks is that some B-grades are being sold in Ebay for a regular price.... Better watch out. 

What sucks is that some B-grades are being sold in Ebay for a regular price.... Better watch out. 

Be careful, some shady sellers label their fake kicks as B-grades. Get a legit check before you buy.

Be careful, some shady sellers label their fake kicks as B-grades. Get a legit check before you buy.

I've bought some terrible 2010 B-Grade cement grey III's before and just got an unlucky batch.  The leather on the toe box of one shoe was kinda wavy and the stitching at the top of the tongues was also wavy. 

As with any purchase, caveat emptor.

Peace
F Sharp005

I've bought some terrible 2010 B-Grade cement grey III's before and just got an unlucky batch.  The leather on the toe box of one shoe was kinda wavy and the stitching at the top of the tongues was also wavy. 

As with any purchase, caveat emptor.

Peace
F Sharp005

I have seen some b grades that you can't tell they are B grades and then some that you are thinking Nike/JB are stupid for releasing these.
Always a tough call, I would ask for a lot of pics before I bought them.

I have seen some b grades that you can't tell they are B grades and then some that you are thinking Nike/JB are stupid for releasing these.
Always a tough call, I would ask for a lot of pics before I bought them.

Back
Top Bottom