Would you ever buy B-Grades?

Without question. The problem is we don't get deals on B-grades where I'm from.

Without question. The problem is we don't get deals on B-grades where I'm from.

if youre going to wear them might as well get b-grades for a better price. Not like anyone can tell the difference unless they inspected the tag inside the shoe.

if youre going to wear them might as well get b-grades for a better price. Not like anyone can tell the difference unless they inspected the tag inside the shoe.

Originally Posted by b23curry

Is t´here a special place to get B-Grades for example Nike Factory outlet?

Typically yes. I dont think Nike allows anyone but them to sell the B-Grades. Im prolly wrong tho
grin.gif

And to answer OP, hell yeah. I rock my kicks and most B-grades have neglible differences from the A grades. Go 'head cop-n-rock my dude.    

Originally Posted by b23curry

Is t´here a special place to get B-Grades for example Nike Factory outlet?

Typically yes. I dont think Nike allows anyone but them to sell the B-Grades. Im prolly wrong tho
grin.gif

And to answer OP, hell yeah. I rock my kicks and most B-grades have neglible differences from the A grades. Go 'head cop-n-rock my dude.    

I have a pair of b grade half cents only flaw i see on them is the silver 1/2c logo has a scratch. Nothing wrong with b grade shoes imo..

I have a pair of b grade half cents only flaw i see on them is the silver 1/2c logo has a scratch. Nothing wrong with b grade shoes imo..

There is (usually) ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with B-grades.  Comparing them to fakes/variants just shows how uninformed the sneaker community is now-a-days.

There are a number of ways to determine whether a shoe is a B-grade (and YES, I do believe that Nike Factory/Outlet stores are the only store authorized to sell these products)... the inside tags are sometimes marked with a red "B" (or something similar)... the boxes have the "B-Grade; Cosmetic Flaw" stamp on them... the box tag label has "BG" on it (that is for the older B-grades)... sometimes there are small "B" stamps on the box... and sometimes there are NO signs of them being B-grades at all.

As has been said (and is witnessed for basically every GR Nike/Jordan release now), there are PLENTY of "A-grade" shoes that are much worse that 99.9% of ALL the B-grades that I've ever seen.  B-grades are definitely a great way to go if you plan on wearing them.

There is (usually) ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with B-grades.  Comparing them to fakes/variants just shows how uninformed the sneaker community is now-a-days.

There are a number of ways to determine whether a shoe is a B-grade (and YES, I do believe that Nike Factory/Outlet stores are the only store authorized to sell these products)... the inside tags are sometimes marked with a red "B" (or something similar)... the boxes have the "B-Grade; Cosmetic Flaw" stamp on them... the box tag label has "BG" on it (that is for the older B-grades)... sometimes there are small "B" stamps on the box... and sometimes there are NO signs of them being B-grades at all.

As has been said (and is witnessed for basically every GR Nike/Jordan release now), there are PLENTY of "A-grade" shoes that are much worse that 99.9% of ALL the B-grades that I've ever seen.  B-grades are definitely a great way to go if you plan on wearing them.

I remember when the CDPs released and I would just wait for the B-grade versions of the shoes I wanted rather than pay for an entire pack and only wanting one shoe. Never noticed anything wrong with them. 

I remember when the CDPs released and I would just wait for the B-grade versions of the shoes I wanted rather than pay for an entire pack and only wanting one shoe. Never noticed anything wrong with them. 

less than retail then hell yes i would. show me some b-grade jordans and where i can buy them and ill love you for life.

less than retail then hell yes i would. show me some b-grade jordans and where i can buy them and ill love you for life.

yes. bought some pairs before, hare vii's and varsity red vi's. this allows me to keep my other pairs that are "a-grade" ( i use this term loosely with the quality on some releases) to stay ds while i beat up the b-grades as work shoes or basketball shoes. really just depends on you but for that price i would jump on them.

yes. bought some pairs before, hare vii's and varsity red vi's. this allows me to keep my other pairs that are "a-grade" ( i use this term loosely with the quality on some releases) to stay ds while i beat up the b-grades as work shoes or basketball shoes. really just depends on you but for that price i would jump on them.

Back
Top Bottom