WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

There is only one up and coming star.... MJ...All Day45.... and New Sole is softer than muffin tops, apologizing like some....baby back gorilla *&^% panzy.
  SERIOUSLY

little fella is trying to make an impact, but whimpers like a coward when 4Dub mentions something about his promo

Way to ruin your debut before even officially making it

you are now the Shockmaster of NTWF

who can possibly take you seriously now...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pathetic

Originally Posted by Club29

There is only one up and coming star.... MJ...All Day45.... and New Sole is softer than muffin tops, apologizing like some....baby back gorilla *&^% panzy.
  SERIOUSLY

little fella is trying to make an impact, but whimpers like a coward when 4Dub mentions something about his promo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pathetic

this is how u cut a heel promo, take notes

Originally Posted by Club29

SERIOUSLY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pathetic

this is how u cut a heel promo, take notes

– Former TNA Women’s Knockout Champion Awesome Kong was spotted today at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, reports Figure Four WeeklyBryan Alvarez.

– Former TNA Women’s Knockout Champion Awesome Kong was spotted today at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, reports Figure Four WeeklyBryan Alvarez.

20110325_wm27_delrioedge_christianbrodus_l_1.jpg
20110329_sd_barrett_kofi_l_0.jpg
20110310_wm27_mysteriorhodes_l_1.jpg

Unfortunately, a busy two days at work and a happy hour beginning in about an hour will force me to keep this brief.  No worries though, and my complete WrestleMania preview will be posted tomorrow, letting discussion of the show begin long before the actual PPV.

Tonight is the go home Smackdown, and overall go home show, for WrestleMania.  Since they have moved the Hall of Fame ceremony to Monday night, this is WWE's last chance to sell potential viewers on the PPV.  The matches for tonight's show were taped Monday after Raw, which from reports said that the crowd was very burned out by this time which is very understandable.  They had already sat through NXT tapings, Superstars tapings, a live Raw with a huge Rock/Cena climax, and then had to sit through additional Smackdown tapings.  It was a pretty dumb idea to tape these matches after Raw, but it is what it is.  Only two matches and one segment were taped, so tonight's Smackdown will be largely focused on video packages hyping WrestleMania as well as footage from the Fan Axxess that has been going on in Atlanta.

For tonight's show:
-Wade Barrett (c) vs Kofi Kingston - Intercontinental Championship Match
-Cody Rhodes vs Chris Masters
-Jerry Lawler in ring promo

The Lawler promo really needed to be cut on Raw instead of Smackdown.  Lawler has not had a single chance to speak, basically since his match against Cole was made.  I can't imagine what the reasoning behind that is.  After Cole once again humiliated Lawler on Raw, Lawler needed to cut a promo live on Raw putting over not only how badly he was going to beat Cole at WrestleMania, but also the personal importance of this being his first and only WrestleMania match.  I've really liked the build for Cole/Lawler, but they dropped the ball here.  Yes, Lawler gets his promo tonight, but only half of Raw's audience will see it, and it won't have the same impact coming four days later.

Poor Kofi.  He loses the Intercontinental Championship, and now is not part of the WrestleMania card, but Kozlov is.  Maybe before the match on Sunday, The Corre will take out Kozlov and Kofi will take his place.  It would certainly make sense seeing how Barrett and Kofi seem to be an ongoing program.

It is now official that Christian will be in Edge's corner at WrestleMania, while Brodus Clay will be in Del Rio's corner.  It certainly has all the makings of a turn by Christian.  And while I think Christian is better as a heel (Trish's turn on Jericho at WrestleMania to join Christian at WrestleMania XX is one of my favorite memories from being live at that show).  I would only tease the heel turn at Mania, and maybe hold it off for just a bit longer, but I have a feeling they'll pull the trigger on Sunday.

The Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio match really reminds me a lot of Mysterio vs Punk last year.  Everything pointed to Punk winning the match.  It made sense for business.  It made sense for his career.  But they went with Mysterio getting the win in a rushed match.  I'm hoping we don't get a repeat result this year.  Especially for Rhodes, as a major WrestleMania win would be huge for him at this point.

I'll most likely be MIA for the rest of the night, but will be back tomorrow to really kick off WrestleMania weekend.

20110325_wm27_delrioedge_christianbrodus_l_1.jpg
20110329_sd_barrett_kofi_l_0.jpg
20110310_wm27_mysteriorhodes_l_1.jpg

Unfortunately, a busy two days at work and a happy hour beginning in about an hour will force me to keep this brief.  No worries though, and my complete WrestleMania preview will be posted tomorrow, letting discussion of the show begin long before the actual PPV.

Tonight is the go home Smackdown, and overall go home show, for WrestleMania.  Since they have moved the Hall of Fame ceremony to Monday night, this is WWE's last chance to sell potential viewers on the PPV.  The matches for tonight's show were taped Monday after Raw, which from reports said that the crowd was very burned out by this time which is very understandable.  They had already sat through NXT tapings, Superstars tapings, a live Raw with a huge Rock/Cena climax, and then had to sit through additional Smackdown tapings.  It was a pretty dumb idea to tape these matches after Raw, but it is what it is.  Only two matches and one segment were taped, so tonight's Smackdown will be largely focused on video packages hyping WrestleMania as well as footage from the Fan Axxess that has been going on in Atlanta.

For tonight's show:
-Wade Barrett (c) vs Kofi Kingston - Intercontinental Championship Match
-Cody Rhodes vs Chris Masters
-Jerry Lawler in ring promo

The Lawler promo really needed to be cut on Raw instead of Smackdown.  Lawler has not had a single chance to speak, basically since his match against Cole was made.  I can't imagine what the reasoning behind that is.  After Cole once again humiliated Lawler on Raw, Lawler needed to cut a promo live on Raw putting over not only how badly he was going to beat Cole at WrestleMania, but also the personal importance of this being his first and only WrestleMania match.  I've really liked the build for Cole/Lawler, but they dropped the ball here.  Yes, Lawler gets his promo tonight, but only half of Raw's audience will see it, and it won't have the same impact coming four days later.

Poor Kofi.  He loses the Intercontinental Championship, and now is not part of the WrestleMania card, but Kozlov is.  Maybe before the match on Sunday, The Corre will take out Kozlov and Kofi will take his place.  It would certainly make sense seeing how Barrett and Kofi seem to be an ongoing program.

It is now official that Christian will be in Edge's corner at WrestleMania, while Brodus Clay will be in Del Rio's corner.  It certainly has all the makings of a turn by Christian.  And while I think Christian is better as a heel (Trish's turn on Jericho at WrestleMania to join Christian at WrestleMania XX is one of my favorite memories from being live at that show).  I would only tease the heel turn at Mania, and maybe hold it off for just a bit longer, but I have a feeling they'll pull the trigger on Sunday.

The Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio match really reminds me a lot of Mysterio vs Punk last year.  Everything pointed to Punk winning the match.  It made sense for business.  It made sense for his career.  But they went with Mysterio getting the win in a rushed match.  I'm hoping we don't get a repeat result this year.  Especially for Rhodes, as a major WrestleMania win would be huge for him at this point.

I'll most likely be MIA for the rest of the night, but will be back tomorrow to really kick off WrestleMania weekend.

The Rock just tweeted,

"TheRock Dwayne Johnson
Dear John Cena - let's just hug it out ok? APRIL FOOLS - IN 2 DAYS IM STOMPIN A MUDHOLE IN YOUR FRUIT LOOP PUNK *** - TEAM BRING IT."

The Rock just tweeted,

"TheRock Dwayne Johnson
Dear John Cena - let's just hug it out ok? APRIL FOOLS - IN 2 DAYS IM STOMPIN A MUDHOLE IN YOUR FRUIT LOOP PUNK *** - TEAM BRING IT."

Originally Posted by generaiya

The Rock just tweeted,

"TheRock Dwayne Johnson
Awesome

Originally Posted by generaiya

The Rock just tweeted,

"TheRock Dwayne Johnson
Awesome

never was or willing to be a heel im a forum master OF THE WRESTLING THREAD on ISS and on 4.11.11 you will all find out why im invading NT
Spoiler [+]
lets  just say on your most known NTer is helping me
nerd.gif

4/11/11 ISS is coming

never was or willing to be a heel im a forum master OF THE WRESTLING THREAD on ISS and on 4.11.11 you will all find out why im invading NT
Spoiler [+]
lets  just say on your most known NTer is helping me
nerd.gif

4/11/11 ISS is coming

Originally Posted by hymen man

GHIMS is definitely Michael Cole to Club's Miz.

smh.

welp, there goes any chance of a push for u in the main event scene

*throws your plans in the garbage*

only chance u ever main event is if u join TNISS

smh.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

smh.

EFF THE MAIN EVENT,  keep slobbing over Club's balls.  
You sick freak!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

smh.

EFF THE MAIN EVENT,  keep slobbing over Club's balls.  
You sick freak!

Back
Top Bottom