WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by bkmac

I don't wan to interfere, but even though I've been reading this thread throughout the week, I still have no idea how NTWTWM works
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
. Is it just all of you guys posting back and forth as if you are in a match and somehow a winner is decided upon, or are you guys created in like SDvR and the CPU has the match and whoever wins, wins?

Hombre can provide far more details, but he has a turn-based wrestling simulator on his computer (I believe).  He has entered our characteristics and theme music, and then for the matches, we will be able to determine the outcomes by selecting a series of moves/decisions within the match.
That's sounds awesome. If I ever find myself posting in this thread more often after WM, I may want to throw myself in the next PPV
laugh.gif

- DSK is said to be "calm, cool and collective" during his rehab at the NTWF Wellness Program. He still wont stop wearing the cena shirt, wristband, snapback and jorts but atleast he only wears one color. It is a big improvement during this process, however, no word as to when he will be released.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- DSK is said to be "calm, cool and collective" during his rehab at the NTWF Wellness Program. He still wont stop wearing the cena shirt, wristband, snapback and jorts but atleast he only wears one color. It is a big improvement during this process, however, no word as to when he will be released.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't wan to interfere, but even though I've been reading this thread throughout the week, I still have no idea how NTWTWM works
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
. Is it just all of you guys posting back and forth as if you are in a match and somehow a winner is decided upon, or are you guys created in like SDvR and the CPU has the match and whoever wins, wins?

Hombre can provide far more details, but he has a turn-based wrestling simulator on his computer (I believe).  He has entered our characteristics and theme music, and then for the matches, we will be able to determine the outcomes by selecting a series of moves/decisions within the match.
Correct. I'll have more info in the match previews. I'll be posting a lot tomorrow. Unfortunately, work picked up big time yesterday. As it always does when I have something else I want to work on. But don't worry, I'll be on top of everything. Also, I'll try to post things earlier for east coast convenience.

embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Correct. I'll have more info in the match previews. I'll be posting a lot tomorrow. Unfortunately, work picked up big time yesterday. As it always does when I have something else I want to work on. But don't worry, I'll be on top of everything. Also, I'll try to post things earlier for east coast convenience.

this is getting interesting in here
laugh.gif

i'll be back after im done watching scent of a woman

Whoo-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is getting interesting in here
laugh.gif

i'll be back after im done watching scent of a woman

Whoo-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
first he says 4/1/11, and now its 4/11/11?! make up your mind already for your #%# whooping, fool!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
first he says 4/1/11, and now its 4/11/11?! make up your mind already for your #%# whooping, fool!  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This clown is going to be banned before 4/11/11 even gets here
laugh.gif

- In an update on the earlier comments from Sting about turning down WrestleMania 27, it was also noted that WWE offered Sting a spot in the Hall of Fame in addition to the match against The Undertaker.

- The Daily Star in the UK talked to TNA Champion Sting and UFC star Brock Lesnar about turning down offers from WWE to appear at WrestleMania 27. Here are their quotes:

Sting:

“I wouldn’t say it was utter nonsense, that’s not true! It’s a dream match that fans would want to see. It was close. I’m glad things turned out the way they did. There are so many variables. Let’s just say that I turned it down for the same reasons I always have. Some- thing in me never trusted what would happen up there, based entirely on the track record with other WCW guys and everything that went on after Vince bought WCW. I wont be watching but I’ll be asking what happened between Undertaker and Triple H.

- In an update on the earlier comments from Sting about turning down WrestleMania 27, it was also noted that WWE offered Sting a spot in the Hall of Fame in addition to the match against The Undertaker.

- The Daily Star in the UK talked to TNA Champion Sting and UFC star Brock Lesnar about turning down offers from WWE to appear at WrestleMania 27. Here are their quotes:

Sting:

“I wouldn’t say it was utter nonsense, that’s not true! It’s a dream match that fans would want to see. It was close. I’m glad things turned out the way they did. There are so many variables. Let’s just say that I turned it down for the same reasons I always have. Some- thing in me never trusted what would happen up there, based entirely on the track record with other WCW guys and everything that went on after Vince bought WCW. I wont be watching but I’ll be asking what happened between Undertaker and Triple H.

Originally Posted by chino905

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This clown is going to be banned before 4/11/11 even gets here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom