WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Sting:

“I wouldn’t say it was utter nonsense, that’s not true! It’s a dream match that fans would want to see. It was close. I’m glad things turned out the way they did. There are so many variables. Let’s just say that I turned it down for the same reasons I always have. Some- thing in me never trusted what would happen up there, based entirely on the track
record with other WCW guys and everything that went on after Vince bought WCW. I wont be watching but I’ll be asking what happened between Undertaker and Triple H.

Sting:

“I wouldn’t say it was utter nonsense, that’s not true! It’s a dream match that fans would want to see. It was close. I’m glad things turned out the way they did. There are so many variables. Let’s just say that I turned it down for the same reasons I always have. Some- thing in me never trusted what would happen up there, based entirely on the track
record with other WCW guys and everything that went on after Vince bought WCW. I wont be watching but I’ll be asking what happened between Undertaker and Triple H.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sting:

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sting:

i think sting loves the idea of being an all time great without the help of the wwe and being the only one who can say that

and that wcw crap he keeps sayin is falling on deaf ears

go ask jericho, booker t, rey mysterio, big show

i think sting loves the idea of being an all time great without the help of the wwe and being the only one who can say that

and that wcw crap he keeps sayin is falling on deaf ears

go ask jericho, booker t, rey mysterio, big show

Can Club/4W co-exist after the match at NTWM to fight together for the greater good of the NTWT!?!?!?!?

Can Club/4W co-exist after the match at NTWM to fight together for the greater good of the NTWT!?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by hymen man

no chance....

i would keep my eye on noblekane, he could be a key player in this feud

Originally Posted by hymen man

no chance....

i would keep my eye on noblekane, he could be a key player in this feud

someone please tell me how this over the hill snatch-repellant finagled his way into my main event...

not only is your presence unnecessary, its flat out unwanted by anyone

do me a favor and stay out of my spotlight

same goes for you, MrMundayNight

someone please tell me how this over the hill snatch-repellant finagled his way into my main event...

not only is your presence unnecessary, its flat out unwanted by anyone

do me a favor and stay out of my spotlight

same goes for you, MrMundayNight

BANANA CAT im coming after you and when 4.11.11 comes ............

Spoiler [+]
RIP

and once im done with the banana im coming after
Spoiler [+]
br>

�Let the Invasion Begin! SOLE IS COMING.................4/11/11

BANANA CAT im coming after you and when 4.11.11 comes ............

Spoiler [+]
RIP

and once im done with the banana im coming after
Spoiler [+]
br>

�Let the Invasion Begin! SOLE IS COMING.................4/11/11

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Spoiler [+]
* drops down from rafters; picks up mic for 1st time in 6 months* 

916! Your day of judgement has come! Come sunday I will walk out of mania as the last man standing. 

I watched from the rafters as you run your mouth week after week about what you're gonna do to me and how you will walk out of 'mania victorious. But there's only one thing wrong with the scenerio.
Spoiler [+]
 YOU WON'T DO A DAMN THING!!!

Spoiler [+]
come sunday, I WILL be victorious! and you, my dear friend 323 or 714 or 858 or whatever your name is, will be begging for mercy! 

Spoiler [+]
JRA-out!
All you clowns with your BRO-MO's and gif fest....get outta here... you aren't even in real matches. All you JTGs, and Shelton benjamins, and 2 Cold Scorpio's are jobbers...stop wasting valuable air time. Your comments aren't needed and neither is you presence.

f2226e51e29e265d3bcfdfc2e36c1500872348f3_r.gif

07036444199c944f67ff3924f098caf26431891e_r.gif

0d036fe61f1d98206a9633abf751c56397787bac_r.gif

There is only one up and coming star.... MJ...All Day45.... and New Sole is softer than muffin tops, apologizing like some....baby back gorilla *&^% panzy.

My name is my name....

81c36c391e9f97c168f63a69fe64cd79814504ff_r.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Spoiler [+]
* drops down from rafters; picks up mic for 1st time in 6 months* 

916! Your day of judgement has come! Come sunday I will walk out of mania as the last man standing. 

I watched from the rafters as you run your mouth week after week about what you're gonna do to me and how you will walk out of 'mania victorious. But there's only one thing wrong with the scenerio.
Spoiler [+]
 YOU WON'T DO A DAMN THING!!!

Spoiler [+]
come sunday, I WILL be victorious! and you, my dear friend 323 or 714 or 858 or whatever your name is, will be begging for mercy! 

Spoiler [+]
JRA-out!
All you clowns with your BRO-MO's and gif fest....get outta here... you aren't even in real matches. All you JTGs, and Shelton benjamins, and 2 Cold Scorpio's are jobbers...stop wasting valuable air time. Your comments aren't needed and neither is you presence.

f2226e51e29e265d3bcfdfc2e36c1500872348f3_r.gif

07036444199c944f67ff3924f098caf26431891e_r.gif

0d036fe61f1d98206a9633abf751c56397787bac_r.gif

There is only one up and coming star.... MJ...All Day45.... and New Sole is softer than muffin tops, apologizing like some....baby back gorilla *&^% panzy.

My name is my name....

81c36c391e9f97c168f63a69fe64cd79814504ff_r.gif

- Metallica announced on their Facebook this afternoon that Triple H will be using one of their most fan-favorite songs as his entrance theme for the match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 27 this Sunday. Many fans are speculating that it will be “For Whom The Bell Tolls.

- Metallica announced on their Facebook this afternoon that Triple H will be using one of their most fan-favorite songs as his entrance theme for the match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 27 this Sunday. Many fans are speculating that it will be “For Whom The Bell Tolls.

SERIOUSLY

little fella is trying to make an impact, but whimpers like a coward when 4Dub mentions something about his promo

Way to ruin your debut before even officially making it

you are now the Shockmaster of NTWF

who can possibly take you seriously now...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pathetic

Back
Top Bottom