WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^ i read that he cant use it for cole's safety

yea he will win with that fist drop or he will ankle lock cole

He will win with the Stone Cold Stunner 
I would HATE that finish.  Lawler deserves the spotlight to be on him.  Austin should not play a role in this match other than keeping Swagger out of the ring, and then hitting him with the Stunner after the match.
I'd hate it too but I can def picture it although I would find it awesome if after the match Stone Cold and the King brought out JR for a little revenge 

cena has already said he wants a shot at the streak at wm30 ( at msg) thats why im saying him

i have a feeling that since hbk will be at ringside, he will cost hhh the match on purpose on some jealousy type !!**

we are atleast getting 3 more challengers for the streak

^ i read that he cant use it for cole's safety

yea he will win with that fist drop or he will ankle lock cole

He will win with the Stone Cold Stunner 
I would HATE that finish.  Lawler deserves the spotlight to be on him.  Austin should not play a role in this match other than keeping Swagger out of the ring, and then hitting him with the Stunner after the match.
I'd hate it too but I can def picture it although I would find it awesome if after the match Stone Cold and the King brought out JR for a little revenge 

cena has already said he wants a shot at the streak at wm30 ( at msg) thats why im saying him

i have a feeling that since hbk will be at ringside, he will cost hhh the match on purpose on some jealousy type !!**

Can you imagine the riots that would break out in MSG if Cena ended Taker's streak?  I'll be there, and I know my trash would start flying in the ring.

Can you imagine the riots that would break out in MSG if Cena ended Taker's streak?  I'll be there, and I know my trash would start flying in the ring.

I don't see that happening, if HBK wasn't retired I could picture but it wouldn't mean anything 

I don't see that happening, if HBK wasn't retired I could picture but it wouldn't mean anything 

stay tuned for my full prediction of this match. a few interesting updates have caught my attention. most likely reaching but its wrestlemania so i'll do it for this one night

stay tuned for my full prediction of this match. a few interesting updates have caught my attention. most likely reaching but its wrestlemania so i'll do it for this one night

110330.13.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsoooooooooooooooooooooome...................
pimp.gif

No way Taker does three more wrestlrmanias after this. His body is falling apart, I'm not even that confident he will be able to work next year. I'm seeing him take these next couple of years off and then coming back for 20-0 at wrestlemania 30.

No way Taker does three more wrestlrmanias after this. His body is falling apart, I'm not even that confident he will be able to work next year. I'm seeing him take these next couple of years off and then coming back for 20-0 at wrestlemania 30.

ouo6d5.jpg

TODAY MATCH STIPULATIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED

THE SECRET GUEST REFEREE FOR THE WORLD TITLE MATCH WILL BE REVEALING HIMSELF AS WELL

MATCH PREVIEWS WILL BE POSTED SATURDAY

ouo6d5.jpg

THE SECRET GUEST REFEREE FOR THE WORLD TITLE MATCH WILL BE REVEALING HIMSELF AS WELL

MATCH PREVIEWS WILL BE POSTED SATURDAY

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

I completely understand why Lawler can't use the PDF on Cole but when was the last time anyone used a PDF period

PDF?

Anyway, Taker and Kane have used the Tombstone.  And the point is, Lawler's finisher is the piledriver.  He's done it literally thousands of times.  He's not doing it on a heavy man.  I am 100% confident Lawler could pull off a safely done piledriver in their match.  What's he going to win with?  A 2nd rope fist drop?
i was posting off my phone and it tends to autocomplete w/o me noticing...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

I completely understand why Lawler can't use the PDF on Cole but when was the last time anyone used a PDF period

PDF?

Anyway, Taker and Kane have used the Tombstone.  And the point is, Lawler's finisher is the piledriver.  He's done it literally thousands of times.  He's not doing it on a heavy man.  I am 100% confident Lawler could pull off a safely done piledriver in their match.  What's he going to win with?  A 2nd rope fist drop?
i was posting off my phone and it tends to autocomplete w/o me noticing...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

ouo6d5.jpg

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

ouo6d5.jpg

9awrk6.gif

"Predictions so bad, they're good!"

And since Club no sold my post about hiring him being my Virgil, I assume he's okay with it. Get ready for a new gimmick, Clubby!

9awrk6.gif

"Predictions so bad, they're good!"

And since Club no sold my post about hiring him being my Virgil, I assume he's okay with it. Get ready for a new gimmick, Clubby!

Back
Top Bottom