WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

I've already thought about members no showing. In those instances only the opposition will call options given to them in matches, which may or may not win the match for them.

Yes, even if you no show there is a chance you can still win.

Spoiler [+]
Unless your hypercutter. Not even the simulator likes that guy.

I've already thought about members no showing. In those instances only the opposition will call options given to them in matches, which may or may not win the match for them.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Punk: Wait, you do Cardio? Legit question.

laugh.gif

Triple H +550 is interesting. Not that Taker ever loses the streak at this point, but with the pull Preparation has..

I kinda wanna play Cena -200
nerd.gif
am I the only one that seriously think HHH will end the streak?

Why is it so out of the question? It's time.

taker already said he has 2 more wrestlemanias in him. they wont have him lose this sunday then appear in 2 other manias without the streak

vince wont do that to him, hes been the most loyal of all

if the streak is ever broken, hes most likely retiring the next day. if anyone does break it, it will most likely be cena

I agree with you that its not out of the question, but the 'time for it' was 5-6 years ago, especially if its someone thats already established. I always said i'd be okay with someone breaking it if it was A. Kane (but the ship sailed on that at WM 20) or B. someone up and coming with some serious potential. Breaking the streak would be the ultimate rub for anyone.

Has the WWE even ONCE mentioned Taker/HHH at WM X7? Not to mention its the 10 year anniversary..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Punk: Wait, you do Cardio? Legit question.

laugh.gif

Triple H +550 is interesting. Not that Taker ever loses the streak at this point, but with the pull Preparation has..

I kinda wanna play Cena -200
nerd.gif
am I the only one that seriously think HHH will end the streak?

Why is it so out of the question? It's time.

taker already said he has 2 more wrestlemanias in him. they wont have him lose this sunday then appear in 2 other manias without the streak

vince wont do that to him, hes been the most loyal of all

if the streak is ever broken, hes most likely retiring the next day. if anyone does break it, it will most likely be cena

I agree with you that its not out of the question, but the 'time for it' was 5-6 years ago, especially if its someone thats already established. I always said i'd be okay with someone breaking it if it was A. Kane (but the ship sailed on that at WM 20) or B. someone up and coming with some serious potential. Breaking the streak would be the ultimate rub for anyone.

Has the WWE even ONCE mentioned Taker/HHH at WM X7? Not to mention its the 10 year anniversary..

Spoiler [+]
put me into the tournament for the title match then, Lobo! i dont even know why i didn't get a title shot from the get. i'm too good to be put into a battle royal with them other jabronis!

After all, i am the best there is, the best there was, and the best that there ever will be!!! FUUUU JRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::Booker T botch::I"m coming for you, #$%# ::Booker T botch::

hartic_27272.png

Spoiler [+]
put me into the tournament for the title match then, Lobo! i dont even know why i didn't get a title shot from the get. i'm too good to be put into a battle royal with them other jabronis!

After all, i am the best there is, the best there was, and the best that there ever will be!!! FUUUU JRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::Booker T botch::I"m coming for you, #$%# ::Booker T botch::

hartic_27272.png

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm disappointed in the lack of promos from my two favorites this week... Cutter and Tennhouse.

I'm ready to Dibiase TennHouse. I just haven't had time to put the finishing touches on my promo.

I'm disappointed in the lack of promos from my two favorites this week... Cutter and Tennhouse.

I'm ready to Dibiase TennHouse. I just haven't had time to put the finishing touches on my promo.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4.1.2011[/color]

STING'S COMING TO NTWT MANIA??!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!
I think he's knows who's announcing NTWT Mania.

I wasn't going to announce this til' tomorrow but...

Spoiler [+]
COLE IS COMING.

AND HE'S CALLING NTWTMANIA.

28lyu8k.gif

Get ready, nerds.

Back
Top Bottom