WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Figures Miz is just lurking in the back ground of that pic. Poor bastard. Must suck being the Champ, main eventing at Mania and being reduced to 3rd fiddle

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Lawler was told he is not allowed to use the piledriver in his match against Cole.

30t6p3b.gif

wasnt droz paralysed by a piledriver???

i remember big show was legit injured by a powerbomb by nash back in wcw

wasnt droz paralysed by a piledriver???

i remember big show was legit injured by a powerbomb by nash back in wcw

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Punk: Wait, you do Cardio? Legit question.

laugh.gif

Triple H +550 is interesting. Not that Taker ever loses the streak at this point, but with the pull Preparation has..

I kinda wanna play Cena -200
nerd.gif
am I the only one that seriously think HHH will end the streak?

Why is it so out of the question? It's time.

laugh.gif

Triple H +550 is interesting. Not that Taker ever loses the streak at this point, but with the pull Preparation has..

nerd.gif

Edge being a big underdog, does this not make sense to anyone else....pretty nuts, I don't see him losing

Edge being a big underdog, does this not make sense to anyone else....pretty nuts, I don't see him losing

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

taker already said he has 2 more wrestlemanias in him. they wont have him lose this sunday then appear in 2 other manias without the streak

vince wont do that to him, hes been the most loyal of all

if the streak is ever broken, hes most likely retiring the next day. if anyone does break it, it will most likely be cena

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

taker already said he has 2 more wrestlemanias in him. they wont have him lose this sunday then appear in 2 other manias without the streak

if the streak is ever broken, hes most likely retiring the next day. if anyone does break it, it will most likely be cena

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

I completely understand why Lawler can't use the PDF on Cole but when was the last time anyone used a PDF period

PDF?

Anyway, Taker and Kane have used the Tombstone.  And the point is, Lawler's finisher is the piledriver.  He's done it literally thousands of times.  He's not doing it on a heavy man.  I am 100% confident Lawler could pull off a safely done piledriver in their match.  What's he going to win with?  A 2nd rope fist drop?

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

I completely understand why Lawler can't use the PDF on Cole but when was the last time anyone used a PDF period

PDF?

Anyway, Taker and Kane have used the Tombstone.  And the point is, Lawler's finisher is the piledriver.  He's done it literally thousands of times.  He's not doing it on a heavy man.  I am 100% confident Lawler could pull off a safely done piledriver in their match.  What's he going to win with?  A 2nd rope fist drop?

^ i read that he cant use it for cole's safety

yea he will win with that fist drop or he will ankle lock cole

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

He will win with the Stone Cold Stunner 

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Cena?!?! beating Taker? ew.

HHH has the name, and history to be the one to take down Taker, especially with the HBK angle, it'll be like revenge

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I would HATE that finish.  Lawler deserves the spotlight to be on him.  Austin should not play a role in this match other than keeping Swagger out of the ring, and then hitting him with the Stunner after the match.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I would HATE that finish.  Lawler deserves the spotlight to be on him.  Austin should not play a role in this match other than keeping Swagger out of the ring, and then hitting him with the Stunner after the match.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Cena?!?! beating Taker? ew.

HHH has the name, and history to be the one to take down Taker, especially with the HBK angle, it'll be like revenge

Back
Top Bottom