Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by J Capo

Native boots (everyday light weather)
roll.gif

They look like X's x LUGZ
Then again, you're the guy who called a projector a giant *$@ camera swoopin' over students in a class room, so...
ohwell.gif
And you're the clown who searched my post history to get a laugh. $+%+ outta here
laugh.gif
Okay then...

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

m-02-500x350.jpg

ralph-lauren-ranger-boot-1.jpg

pimp.gif
still need to pick up some pairs of these

but i've been going with these for a year and they still look pretty new (always wear these in that seattle rain)

air-jordan-1-high-retro-ostrich-black-anthracite.jpg

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

m-02-500x350.jpg

ralph-lauren-ranger-boot-1.jpg

pimp.gif
still need to pick up some pairs of these

but i've been going with these for a year and they still look pretty new (always wear these in that seattle rain)

air-jordan-1-high-retro-ostrich-black-anthracite.jpg

roll.gif

Then again, you're the guy who called a projector a giant *$@ camera swoopin' over students in a class room, so...
ohwell.gif
And you're the clown who searched my post history to get a laugh. $+%+ outta here
laugh.gif
Okay then...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nahhh i remember that

roll.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Okay then...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nahhh i remember that

For those of you who work in corporate America and wear suits to work

Whats shoes do you wear in the winter/snow? The boots posted aren't going to cut it
laugh.gif

Whats shoes do you wear in the winter/snow? The boots posted aren't going to cut it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
actually you could wear some of these boots and bring an extra pair of shoes to switch out when u get to the office

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
actually you could wear some of these boots and bring an extra pair of shoes to switch out when u get to the office

I have a pair of wheat Timbs, black Foamdome, and black Goadome so I'm definitely good for the winter here in the Chi 
pimp.gif

I have a pair of wheat Timbs, black Foamdome, and black Goadome so I'm definitely good for the winter here in the Chi 
pimp.gif

How is the foot sweat problem with the Fitzsimmons?

I wore a pair of natives all summer without socks and they were decent but they had holes for the foot to breathe

These boots got me wondering how hot and funky my foot is going to get in a neoprene booty surrounded by rubber.

How is the foot sweat problem with the Fitzsimmons?

I wore a pair of natives all summer without socks and they were decent but they had holes for the foot to breathe

These boots got me wondering how hot and funky my foot is going to get in a neoprene booty surrounded by rubber.

Back
Top Bottom