Winter Shoe-wear - Vol. Walking in the snow

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

feit-moc-mid-1.jpg
These are amazing! Too bad they're made out of camel skin. I ain't down for that.
why.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

ralph-lauren-ranger-boot-1.jpg

pimp.gif

Are these any good besides the aesthetic of the shoe? I just see them as for style only.

I wonder if they're of a good quality. Yeah its Polo but I've always wondered about this shoe in particular.

ralph-lauren-ranger-boot-1.jpg

pimp.gif

Are these any good besides the aesthetic of the shoe? I just see them as for style only.

I wonder if they're of a good quality. Yeah its Polo but I've always wondered about this shoe in particular.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I don't have one but I'm ordering a pair once my check clears. My homie has the grey one and he says it's comfortable but there are better ones for that price if you're looking for strictly comfort.
I'm still gettin em though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I don't have one but I'm ordering a pair once my check clears. My homie has the grey one and he says it's comfortable but there are better ones for that price if you're looking for strictly comfort.
I'm still gettin em though 
laugh.gif

Someone posted those Native Fitzimmons; how do those feel? Comfortable? They looked a bit clunky and the eva material I'm not so sure about wanting to drop $70 on them.

Someone posted those Native Fitzimmons; how do those feel? Comfortable? They looked a bit clunky and the eva material I'm not so sure about wanting to drop $70 on them.

^^^ If you want red or black order from urbanoutfitters.com. I just ordered black.

Andy says: “So you don’t wear Crocs. This isunderstandable, but don’t let one ugly clog ruin the entire EVA-foambunch. Native has been producing some innovative EVA-injected modelsover the past year, but the Fitzsimmons was their first home run. Superlightweight and breathable, this Danner-inspired boot borrows heavilyfrom the classic hiker’s look, but not the price. Until Friday atmidnight, the Native Fitzsimmons can be had for just $53 from UrbanOutfitters.com when using the coupon code DAWNOFTHEDEAL($25 off a purchase of $75 or more). If you want to step up yourcheapskate game even further, add a regular priced item to your cart topush your total above $100, and also use the code TEENVOGUE. This will take an additional 20% off of the price. Do the math, and that’s $100 worth of gear for $55.

^^^ If you want red or black order from urbanoutfitters.com. I just ordered black.

Andy says: “So you don’t wear Crocs. This isunderstandable, but don’t let one ugly clog ruin the entire EVA-foambunch. Native has been producing some innovative EVA-injected modelsover the past year, but the Fitzsimmons was their first home run. Superlightweight and breathable, this Danner-inspired boot borrows heavilyfrom the classic hiker’s look, but not the price. Until Friday atmidnight, the Native Fitzsimmons can be had for just $53 from UrbanOutfitters.com when using the coupon code DAWNOFTHEDEAL($25 off a purchase of $75 or more). If you want to step up yourcheapskate game even further, add a regular priced item to your cart topush your total above $100, and also use the code TEENVOGUE. This will take an additional 20% off of the price. Do the math, and that’s $100 worth of gear for $55.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

images
RWGT

I'm considering a pair of Doc Marten's, although it's stupid to have more than two pairs of boots (anathema to NT, I understand).

Those GT's are probably the best RW boots they've ever made.
Also, nothign wrong with owning more than 2 pairs of boots. NT is just used to viewing boots as winter shoes used against the weather. They can be very versatile if you have the right style, at times, even more so than sneakers I would say.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

images
RWGT

I'm considering a pair of Doc Marten's, although it's stupid to have more than two pairs of boots (anathema to NT, I understand).

Those GT's are probably the best RW boots they've ever made.
Also, nothign wrong with owning more than 2 pairs of boots. NT is just used to viewing boots as winter shoes used against the weather. They can be very versatile if you have the right style, at times, even more so than sneakers I would say.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

They are comfy as hell and feather-light. My other post disappeared but they are a Hiker-styled boot, but I mean I've worn 505 LVCs with them and they looked fine. They are great for the rain and slush. 

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

They are comfy as hell and feather-light. My other post disappeared but they are a Hiker-styled boot, but I mean I've worn 505 LVCs with them and they looked fine. They are great for the rain and slush. 

Back
Top Bottom