Winter Shoe-wear - Vol. Walking in the snow

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

bbsebago1.jpg

WHATS THE NAME OF THESE BOOTS? ALSO WERE CAN I COPP THOSE NIKE AIR FORCE ONE DUCK BOOTS BECAUSE MY LOCAL STORES HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF THEM.
I think they are Sebago Fairhaven's, they have them at Nordstorm 

Sebago Fairhaven

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

bbsebago1.jpg

WHATS THE NAME OF THESE BOOTS? ALSO WERE CAN I COPP THOSE NIKE AIR FORCE ONE DUCK BOOTS BECAUSE MY LOCAL STORES HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF THEM.

Sebago Fairhaven

yeah they are the same style I just purchased and posted on the last page, the pair I bought are the limited edition 1946's...love that color and the red laces 

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

bbsebago1.jpg

Sebago Fairhaven

yeah they are the same style I just purchased and posted on the last page, the pair I bought are the limited edition 1946's...love that color and the red laces 

Originally Posted by 91 West

^ info please...headed out to NY this Saturday and still searching for boots

Sebago Fairhaven's 1946 edition, not sure who will still have them, I think Infinity Shoes has them though but sizes left are limited

Originally Posted by 91 West

^ info please...headed out to NY this Saturday and still searching for boots

Sebago Fairhaven's 1946 edition, not sure who will still have them, I think Infinity Shoes has them though but sizes left are limited

Back
Top Bottom