Winter Shoe-wear - Vol. Walking in the snow

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Never what the weather calls for in Chicago, just make sure you're prepared. I was never able to get the Tallacs when they original released in 95' unfortunately. I got lucky and had a pair sent to me a few weeks ago and I've bought a another pair since. Great shoes.

Chippewas Engineer boots.
Any info on where to get these?

They were here, might need to call around now. They were selling pretty good at regular price then they went on sale and started selling even better,

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Never what the weather calls for in Chicago, just make sure you're prepared. I was never able to get the Tallacs when they original released in 95' unfortunately. I got lucky and had a pair sent to me a few weeks ago and I've bought a another pair since. Great shoes.

Chippewas Engineer boots.
Any info on where to get these?

They were here, might need to call around now. They were selling pretty good at regular price then they went on sale and started selling even better,

These in these colors

90584N_navy_polo_footwear_ranger_hi_suede1.jpg

polo-ralph-lauren-ranger-boots-mens-shoes-2113823

polo-ranger-boots-ronnie-fieg-9-540x369.jpg
And these

llbean-bean-shearling-boots.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

bbsebago1.jpg

WHATS THE NAME OF THESE BOOTS? ALSO WERE CAN I COPP THOSE NIKE AIR FORCE ONE DUCK BOOTS BECAUSE MY LOCAL STORES HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF THEM.

bbsebago1.jpg

WHATS THE NAME OF THESE BOOTS? ALSO WERE CAN I COPP THOSE NIKE AIR FORCE ONE DUCK BOOTS BECAUSE MY LOCAL STORES HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF THEM.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

bbsebago1.jpg

I think they are Sebago Fairhaven's, they have them at Nordstorm 

Originally Posted by youngcurse

bbsebago1.jpg

I think they are Sebago Fairhaven's, they have them at Nordstorm 

Back
Top Bottom