Winter Shoe-wear - Vol. Walking in the snow

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Nike Zoom Tallac Lites

2vwcith.jpg

2mnhr9f.jpg
im going to pick these up in the aqua color

This picture makes them look too clean, might have to cop a pair.

Never what the weather calls for in Chicago, just make sure you're prepared. I was never able to get the Tallacs when they original released in 95' unfortunately. I got lucky and had a pair sent to me a few weeks ago and I've bought a another pair since. Great shoes.

OG Baltoros.
2zsa5jl.jpg

Chippewas Engineer boots.
vya1j6.jpg

Red Wings.
2502psw.jpg

Never what the weather calls for in Chicago, just make sure you're prepared. I was never able to get the Tallacs when they original released in 95' unfortunately. I got lucky and had a pair sent to me a few weeks ago and I've bought a another pair since. Great shoes.

OG Baltoros.
2zsa5jl.jpg

Chippewas Engineer boots.
vya1j6.jpg

Red Wings.
2502psw.jpg

Originally Posted by FullTech

striker2gtx_400g.jpg

pimp.gif
Those are what I've been wearing - this year and last winter too - and they're fantastic. They're the Danner Striker 2 GTX - the GTX is for GoreTex and it makes all the difference - they're totally waterproof - and breathable so even if you are in really deep snow and a little gets down the top it evaporates quickly so you don't get cold.

As comfy as sneakers too - I use them fairly often all year. The only thing I don't like is that you can't replace the soles so they won't last forever - had my last boots resoled about 4 times until the uppers were wrecked. I should get a few more years out of them though.

Originally Posted by FullTech

striker2gtx_400g.jpg

pimp.gif
Those are what I've been wearing - this year and last winter too - and they're fantastic. They're the Danner Striker 2 GTX - the GTX is for GoreTex and it makes all the difference - they're totally waterproof - and breathable so even if you are in really deep snow and a little gets down the top it evaporates quickly so you don't get cold.

As comfy as sneakers too - I use them fairly often all year. The only thing I don't like is that you can't replace the soles so they won't last forever - had my last boots resoled about 4 times until the uppers were wrecked. I should get a few more years out of them though.

I'm thinking about picking up a pair of Nike Woodside's, I hate spending money on boots b/c I solely wear them when it snows

I'm thinking about picking up a pair of Nike Woodside's, I hate spending money on boots b/c I solely wear them when it snows

it never snows here (bay area).... but i like a bunch of these boots.

it never snows here (bay area).... but i like a bunch of these boots.

Back
Top Bottom