Winter Shoe-wear - Vol. Walking in the snow

9fpbie.jpg

Bloomingdales in my area sells Red Wings. I think Nordstrom might be carrying them too.

Bloomingdales in my area sells Red Wings. I think Nordstrom might be carrying them too.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nordstrom carry's them. I was going to try on a pair and possibly walk out a couple hundred dollars broker the other weekend 
laugh.gif

But I'd most definitely roll with a pair of Redwings and some Goadome boots for the harsh winter weather

tumblr_l9zj0y5Mwh1qd4hwzo1_500.jpg

3971724509_9e6a817db9.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nordstrom carry's them. I was going to try on a pair and possibly walk out a couple hundred dollars broker the other weekend 
laugh.gif

But I'd most definitely roll with a pair of Redwings and some Goadome boots for the harsh winter weather

tumblr_l9zj0y5Mwh1qd4hwzo1_500.jpg

3971724509_9e6a817db9.jpg

images
RWGT
timberland-gore-tex-hunting-boot.jpg
Timberland 7-Eyelet (the GOAT)

I'm considering a pair of Doc Marten's, although it's stupid to have more than two pairs of boots (anathema to NT, I understand).

images
RWGT
timberland-gore-tex-hunting-boot.jpg
Timberland 7-Eyelet (the GOAT)

I'm considering a pair of Doc Marten's, although it's stupid to have more than two pairs of boots (anathema to NT, I understand).

Back
Top Bottom