Winter Shoe-wear - Vol. Walking in the snow

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I'm actually excited for these to drop.

I normally just do timbs but i really like these

images

jesus christ. these will be in my collection.
pimp.gif
those are instant classics

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I'm actually excited for these to drop.

I normally just do timbs but i really like these

images

jesus christ. these will be in my collection.
pimp.gif
those are instant classics

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

For those of you who work in corporate America and wear suits to work

Whats shoes do you wear in the winter/snow? The boots posted aren't going to cut it
laugh.gif

It doesn't snow and rarely rains here in SoCal but plenty of guys wear dressier boots and just have the sole topied. Dainite is a good rubber sole to add to any leather soled shoes.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

For those of you who work in corporate America and wear suits to work

Whats shoes do you wear in the winter/snow? The boots posted aren't going to cut it
laugh.gif

It doesn't snow and rarely rains here in SoCal but plenty of guys wear dressier boots and just have the sole topied. Dainite is a good rubber sole to add to any leather soled shoes.

Boots obviously, I would say get a pair in black and a pair in brown. Timbs is always a great call, Nike makes some good ones as well (though there brown colorways dont often look nice). Remember boots are not sneakers somes scratches and scuffs make them look better.

Boots obviously, I would say get a pair in black and a pair in brown. Timbs is always a great call, Nike makes some good ones as well (though there brown colorways dont often look nice). Remember boots are not sneakers somes scratches and scuffs make them look better.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

ralph-lauren-ranger-boot-1.jpg

pimp.gif

Are these any good besides the aesthetic of the shoe? I just see them as for style only.

I wonder if they're of a good quality. Yeah its Polo but I've always wondered about this shoe in particular.

they increase ur swag 10 fold

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

ralph-lauren-ranger-boot-1.jpg

pimp.gif

Are these any good besides the aesthetic of the shoe? I just see them as for style only.

I wonder if they're of a good quality. Yeah its Polo but I've always wondered about this shoe in particular.

they increase ur swag 10 fold

Thought I'd be interested in getting the Native Fitzsimmons, but took a 180 and am buying a pair of LL Bean Boots instead.

Quality, longevity, and function pretty much sold it for me.

Back
Top Bottom