Williams: I'm The Best Point Guard In The League

Aaron brooks.
nerd.gif

ima big time pooh fan but to say hes better than rondo is pure biased stan like thoughts

Even though i think Deron Williams is better then CP3, its still debatable.

Rose being better then Rondo is not debatable.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by bangtcg

how is rose better than rondo?

its simple...put rose on the celts and they win the championship put rondo on the bulls and they probably wont sniff the playoffs

QFT

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

that's easy.. put Rose on the Celtics

Rose
Allen
Pierce
KG
Perkins

Will beat the Cavs in the 2nd round. With the lineup Celtics have now with Rondo, will lose to Cavs in 6.
You can't sit there and say that Rondo on the Bulls would have been in the playoffs playing the Cavs in the 1st round.
Anything Rondo can do, Rose can do 2x better, except passing.

thank you what ive been saying for yrs. rondo is garbage if he was on the insert team name with good pg here he would have that team in the dumps of whatever conference they are in dude honestly sucks minus a nice pass here & there but even then those passes were bad & the person getting the pass just made it look good....put rondo on the hornets & they would still be where they are now watching ......rondo suck..........YEA IM FROM CHICAGO SO WHAT

Rose being better then Rondo is not debatable.

x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

rondo isnt better than collison,flynn,jennings,evans i could go on for ages

Originally Posted by henz0

This dude got me thinking about just how much the college game masks your real game.

That year they went to the final game against UNC I saw my fair share of Illinois and I honestly thought he was the 3rd best guard on the team behind Head & Brown. We all see how this has turned out
laugh.gif
Nah, Deron was the heart and soul of that Illini team. Made some of the most clutch shots in that Tourney and punked every name in the Big Ten backcourt.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by MrONegative

its simple...put rose on the celts and they win the championship put rondo on the bulls and they probably wont sniff the playoffs

QFT

Rose
Allen
Pierce
KG
Perkins

Will beat the Cavs in the 2nd round. With the lineup Celtics have now with Rondo, will lose to Cavs in 6.
You can't sit there and say that Rondo on the Bulls would have been in the playoffs playing the Cavs in the 1st round.

thank you what ive been saying for yrs. rondo is garbage if he was on the insert team name with good pg here he would have that team in the dumps of whatever conference they are in dude honestly sucks minus a nice pass here & there but even then those passes were bad & the person getting the pass just made it look good....put rondo on the hornets & they would still be where they are now watching ......rondo suck..........YEA IM FROM CHICAGO SO WHAT

Yeah averaging almost a triple double in the playoffs ...garbage
eyes.gif

you can tell which people know nothing about basketball

and defending.
and rebounding.
and managing a game.

18th letter wrote:
Chicityk7 wrote:
MrONegative wrote:

bangtcg wrote:

QFT

bangtcg wrote:

Rose
Allen
Pierce
KG
Perkins

Yeah averaging .garbage
roll.gif
  fixed this & that
you can tell which people know nothing about basketball....JUST LIKE YOU

Anything Rondo can do, Rose can do 2x better, except passing........... the most honest stateement eve made
alien.gif

and defending....he get smoked
and rebounding.
roll.gif
roll.gif
he a girl
and managing a game.
alien.gif
roll.gif
manage his period.......
laugh.gif

your obviously missing a brain if you think what you wrote is correct
roll.gif
& you didnt read what i said .......take him off the celtics & drop him anywhere & what happens he f'n janero pargo
roll.gif
stop playin with your self & look at something beside the BOX SCORE.........& before it even comes up.....head 2 head rondo vs rose he would lose horribly in every catergory....so once again stop playin with your self .....you can go blind........bozo
roll.gif

Rondo's numbers in the 1st round was 15, 10, and 6.  Rose's was 27, 7, and 4.  Ehh it's arguable.   

Originally Posted by amel223

Rondo's numbers in the 1st round was 15, 10, and 6.  Rose's was 27, 7, and 4.  Ehh it's arguable.   
Rose has to score..

Rondo has Allen...Pierce...KG...Sheed

cmon g u know damn well derrick plays terrible defense , and doesnt rebound or pass as well as rajon does...

Cats is really sleeping on Rondo, I honestly think the Celtics hurt his #'s because Perk has trouble catching passes, KG can't finish like he used to, Ray launches at will, and pierce isn't passing once he gets it.

His #'s could be much better if he had a younger group of guys who could keep up with his game. And there is no question his defense is better than Rose's. His ability to carve up a defense with his passing is up there with the best in the league.

It's close either way. Rose has been better in the playoffs (so far). Rondo was better in the regular season. I fully expect Rose to be better next year, but right now I'm still giving the edge to Rondo.

roll.gif
 at even mentioning Sheed's name. This isn't 2001.

3+ years ago ... 95% paul was better ... and in those 5 % the majority was saying i PREFER der0n vs. he's flat out better

der0n was getting noticed a lil and then he got hurt and that was that ... now paul hurt and everyone is saying der0n

der0n is the best pg ... call me silly but never been too big a fan of cp3 ... he's a beast though

like henz said ... in college i thought der0n was wack ... his rookie year i was like this guy is gonna be terrible ... by the end of his rookie year i was sold and once his 2nd year started i thought he was a top flight pg ... now he's just adding to it ... cp puts up great #s but he's top 3 (can't put him higher until he can guard someone/anyone)

aint nobody give a damn about rebounding at the point guard position 
laugh.gif

decision making is Rondo's forte? Derrick Rose chooses and decides when he wants to style on cats on the court
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

3+ years ago ... 95% paul was better ... and in those 5 % the majority was saying i PREFER der0n vs. he's flat out better

der0n was getting noticed a lil and then he got hurt and that was that ... now paul hurt and everyone is saying der0n

der0n is the best pg ... call me silly but never been too big a fan of cp3 ... he's a beast though

like henz said ... in college i thought der0n was wack ... his rookie year i was like this guy is gonna be terrible ... by the end of his rookie year i was sold and once his 2nd year started i thought he was a top flight pg ... now he's just adding to it ... cp puts up great #s but he's top 3 (can't put him higher until he can guard someone/anyone)
I completely agree.  I've always liked Deron better than Paul.  He's a big point guard that bullies the other guards in the league and can cross
you over and play defense.  Chris Paul whines way too much in games.  He can't play defense either but gets a lot of steals.

To the people arguing that Utah has better players, that's slightly true.  Boozer is always hurt and missing games.  Okur and AK47 aren't putting up the numbers they did a few years ago.  Peja and David West haven't had All-Star kind of years like before.  Both D-Will and CP3 have had to step up more the past 2 seasons.

Originally Posted by JD617

It's close either way. Rose has been better in the playoffs (so far). Rondo was better in the regular season. I fully expect Rose to be better next year, but right now I'm still giving the edge to Rondo.

roll.gif
 at even mentioning Sheed's name. This isn't 2001.
fixed...

That's still very good

Okay so blame Rondo for having good players on his team? lol Right now Rondo defends, passes and rebounds better than Rose. Rose is a better iso guy though.

Back
Top Bottom