Why Obama should not be President.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I read all those and I have come to one conclusion.

Obama for presodent in 08!
THIS DUDE ACTING LIKE SOME OF THESE ARE BAD!!!!! LOL
REPUBLICANS.....A FUNNY BREED I TELL YOU!

Originally Posted by philly5fan

lol a lot of those facts are why im voting for him...especially the stuff involving drug laws....penalties for people dealing drugs are way to severe in this country....Ive seen people doing 10-15 years for selling coke and then people doing 5 years for manslaughter......smh
yeah what we need is to make sure those dealing drugs know that the laws are weaker now, so they know they can get out quicker ... that will dowonders for our streets ... the logic that just because people are getting harsher sentences for drugs than manslaughter, so we should lower the penalty fordrugs is absolutely ridiculous ...

what we need is a candidate who says, mansluaghter penalties should be increased ...

Originally Posted by CJ863

If your truly neither pro Obama or pro McCain then why post "why Obama Should not be president"... why not McCain? Easier to attack the man of color huh?
Shut up man... Why do you have to bring race into this?

omg the dude supports affirmative action

eyes.gif
what were you trying to do with this thread?

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by philly5fan

lol a lot of those facts are why im voting for him...especially the stuff involving drug laws....penalties for people dealing drugs are way to severe in this country....Ive seen people doing 10-15 years for selling coke and then people doing 5 years for manslaughter......smh
yeah what we need is to make sure those dealing drugs know that the laws are weaker now, so they know they can get out quicker ... that will do wonders for our streets ... the logic that just because people are getting harsher sentences for drugs than manslaughter, so we should lower the penalty for drugs is absolutely ridiculous ...

what we need is a candidate who says, mansluaghter penalties should be increased ...

gettin 10-15 years for any non violent crime is just insane.....and youre right manslaughter penalties should be increased however drug dealing penaltiesshould not be so harsh and regardlesss of the penalties, drug dealing will never stop.....but locking an 18 years old kid up until hes in his 30s for a stupidmistake he made when he was young, trying to get a little bit of cash is way to much.....

^Not to mention the fact that prison does absolutely nothing to reform an 18 year old who went into the system...but that's a whole different topic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by 5th Platoon

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by early90s

If you are here illegally why should you reap our benefits when you aren't contributing to society? Driver licenses too?
smh.gif

Thanks to them, the food on your table is hand picked daily by them. Thanks to them prices at grocery stores are low.. I would love to see you working in a field under the burning hot sun for 10 hours a day 6 days a week for $6 an hour...
smh.gif

It's only like that because that's the only thing they're 'qualified to do' and that's hard labor. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the work, but if they're breaking their backs over hard labor like that, then why not go through on working to be a legal resident of the United States. That way, they can be held accountable just like every other tax paying citizen.

You know thats a very long process that takes years to do right?
"[JAYZ]LET ME GET EM FREE"[JAYZ].......

Whether you like it or not, immigrants are here to stay. i travel every morning by a bus stop that has 20+ people waiting to get picked to do manual labor. 20+daily!! they are here, and definitely plan on staying. Why dont they deserve to get drivers licenses if they're going to be driving anyway? Someeven pay taxes through their employers without even having a SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!!!. They do what they do and make this country run better i highlydoubt anyone on here is willing to do or let their children work out in the fields for hours upon hours. Why cant they just do what they do? Geez

Sorry, I knew all of that and still would vote for him (if I could).. Generally speaking, I'd say I'm a bit more right of Obama but not by too much..Not everyone has to agree but I'm glad you have your own reasons for not supporting him..

see this is where people have serious issues with their brain and the whole thinking things through ... ask yourself a question ...

1. Did the person know selling drugs was illegal?

i dont know how much youve been around people that sell drugs, but most of them never gave a damn about life and never tried to succeed in the first place ...complaining about "the man" and "a system" that somehow prevented them from succeeding while other people on their block did ... if you getcaught doing something you know is illegal you deserve to be punished according to the laws that exist ... just because you want some new jordans doesnt giveyou the right to say, im gonna sell drugs, and then complain when you get locked up

Plain and simple, as I've said before, there needs to be a viable third party in this country.

These two groups of clowns get nothing done and are all corrupt, dishonest, and greedy.

So just because its a long process and they have to wait, that makes it okay for them to come here illegally?

NNARUM: I don't think you have the right or the means to tell me to shut up... this is a discussion which involves opinions... I am entitled to state myopinion, which is exactly what I day... have a good day sir...

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Whether you like it or not, immigrants are here to stay. i travel every morning by a bus stop that has 20+ people waiting to get picked to do manual labor. 20+ daily!! they are here, and definitely plan on staying. Why dont they deserve to get drivers licenses if they're going to be driving anyway? Some even pay taxes through their employers without even having a SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!!!. They do what they do and make this country run better i highly doubt anyone on here is willing to do or let their children work out in the fields for hours upon hours. Why cant they just do what they do? Geez
And how are they making this country run better just by working hard labor in the fields? I'm getting tired of illegal immigrants beingreferences to working in the fields. Some of you talk as if that's all they do. Why isn't anyone accounting for the ones that come here illegally anddon't do nothing but take advantage of the system such as welfare or WIC for better terms? That's taxpayer dollars being used to provide services topeople who most likely don't pay taxes or even worse doesn't even need WIC, but qualifies because of the system and still takes advantage of it.

How about the thousands of illegal immigrands driving without a valid driver's license and a insurance? Imagine you getting hit by one of them and themnot being able to cover the damage done to your car? Go figure.

So just because its a long process and they have to wait, that makes it okay for them to come here illegally?
why dont you like illegal immagrants? Give facts and reasons as to why they trouble you, and maybe in your eyes all of U.S. Im curious.

im pro Obama, but im a liberal and i think people have the right to own guns. Some people need protection, and I feel that crime will be decreased because ofit. Remember criminals operate outside of the law so they can always acquire guns regardless of strict laws. Of course guns wont be given out willy nilly, sothats my two cents.

Originally Posted by infamousod

Oh YoU MaD wrote:
Originally Posted by 5th Platoon

Let's get this out of the way. I am neither Pro Obama nor Pro McCain.

If you understood how you are being manipulated, if you care about the future of America and the freedom that the Constitution stands for, if you care about preserving our God Given Rights, then see the true Barack Hussein Obama. And if you see beyond the media hype and the false guilt trip that the media tries to lay on us, then you will stand against Obama, and you will stand up for what our founding fathers and our ancestors settled, fought and died for.

Obama's public speaking talents seem to go an incredibly long way in helping him win people over and help them overlook what he is really all about. Being a charismatic, inspirational speaker hardly qualifies someone to be president. Some of the most charismatic leaders throughout history have also been some of the most evil, depraved people to ever walk the earth. Adolph Hitler was an incredibly charismatic orator, but was also murderously insane. Obama's Muslim ties and his attempts to conceal them, his blatant anti-American attitudes, and his shady business dealings should kill any possibilty that he ever become president. At best, Barack Obama as President would give you extreme Muslim pandering, and social policies to the left of Clinton.

Here are some basic facts that you need to know about Barack Obama:

· He voted against banning partial birth abortion.
· He voted no on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions.
· Supports affirmative action in Colleges and Government.
· In 2001 he questioned harsh penalties for drug dealing.
· Says he will deal with street level drug dealing merely as a minimum wage affair.
· He is willing to meet with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jung; and Mahmond Ahmadinejad, with no preconditions.
· Supports universal health-care.
· Supports granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.
· Supports extending welfare to illegal immigrants.
· Voted yes on comprehensive immigration reform.
· Voted yes on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security.

· Voted with Democratic Party 96 percent of 251 votes.
· He voted No on repealing the 'Death' Tax.
· He wants to raise the Capital Gains Tax.
· He is ranked as the most liberal Senator in the Senate today and that takes some doing.

OBAMA ON OUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS:

· Barack Obama opposes four of the five Supreme Court justices who affirmed an individual right to keep and bear arms. He voted against the confirmation of Alito and Roberts and he has stated he would not have appointed Thomas or Scalia.
· Barack Obama voted for an Illinois State Senate bill to ban and confiscate "assault weapons," but the bill was so poorly crafted, it would have also banned most semi-auto and single and double barrel shotguns commonly used by sportsmen.
· Barack Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry.
· Barack Obama wants to re-impose the failed and discredited Clinton Gun Ban.
· Barack Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.
· Barack Obama has endorsed a 500% increase in the federal excise tax on firearms and ammunition.
· Barack Obama has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.
· Barack Obama supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.
· Barack Obama voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people who use firearms in self-defense.
· Barack Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration.
· Barack Obama refused to sign a friend-of-the-court Brief in support of individual Second Amendment rights in the Heller case.
· Barack Obama opposes Right to Carry laws.
· Barack Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and "research."
· Barack Obama supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.
· Barack Obama voted not to notify gun owners when the state of Illinois did records searches on them.
· Barack Obama voted against a measure to lower the Firearms Owners Identification card age minimum from 21 to 18, a measure designed to assist young people in the military.
· Barack Obama favors a ban on standard capacity magazines.
· Barack Obama supports mandatory micro-stamping.
· Barack Obama supports mandatory waiting periods.
· Barack Obama supports repeal of the Tiahrt Amendment, which prohibits information on gun traces collected by the BATFE from being used in reckless lawsuits against firearm dealers and manufacturers.
· Barack Obama supports one-gun-a-month handgun purchase restrictions.
· Barack Obama supports a ban on inexpensive handguns.
· Barack Obama supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.
· Barack Obama supports mandatory firearm training requirements for all gun owners and a ban on gun ownership for persons under the age of 21.

For real? He has my vote
happy.gif

OP might be is�going overboard (not that people aren't doing the same to McCain/Palin) but the fact that illegal immigrants love him make me more likely to vote and less likely to vote for Obama.

why would someone else liking him affect your position on him?

Why isn't anyone accounting for the ones that come here illegally and don't do nothing but take advantage of the system such as welfare or WIC for better terms?
Isnt that what legal americans do all the time?

How about the thousands of illegal immigrands driving without a valid driver's license and a insurance? Imagine you getting hit by one of them and them not being able to cover the damage done to your car? Go figure.
O so then you support Obama then dont cha?

In your post you give reasons why Barack should not be prez................

Supports granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants

I don't care what OP posted because what is our only other OPTION?

Vote for this guy standing next to Bush?

The guy that voted in line with President Bush's policies for the past 8 years that got us into the mess we're in today?

The guy that says he will stay in Iraq for the next 100 years? Now why in the hell would I vote for a guy that wants to spend an additional $500,000,000,000in Iraq for the next 4 years?

mccain-bush.jpg

And why would I vote a guy that will give tax cuts to the wealthy?

b8e1514c7e086cc7de568404be84cc4e9e5c62b.gif

WinstonDon: Do you even know what Affirmative action is?

Socaking: I have nothing against IMMIGRANTS at all. I have problems with immigrants that come here illegally. My parents had to wait, what makes you sospecial? You have people that are going about it the right way, and then you have others who feel that they shouldn't have to wait for whatever reason andshould be granted the same rights as American citizens.

Back
Top Bottom