Why Obama should not be President.

Originally Posted by 5th Platoon

· He voted against banning partial birth abortion.
· He voted no on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions.
· Supports affirmative action in Colleges and Government.
· In 2001 he questioned harsh penalties for drug dealing.
· Says he will deal with street level drug dealing merely as a minimum wage affair.
· He is willing to meet with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jung; and Mahmond Ahmadinejad, with no preconditions.
· Supports universal health-care.
· Supports granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.
· Supports extending welfare to illegal immigrants.
· Voted yes on comprehensive immigration reform.
· Voted yes on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security.
· Voted with Democratic Party 96 percent of 251 votes.
· He voted No on repealing the 'Death' Tax.
· He wants to raise the Capital Gains Tax.
· He is ranked as the most liberal Senator in the Senate today and that takes some doing.

I have no problem with this list.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

2. What Muslim ties does he have? & how does he try to conceal them?
3. What Anti-American attitudes does he have? (not his pastor, but the man himself)
4. What shady business dealings has he had?

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, there was a time when Obama belonged to aBlack Nationalist church in Chicago.

Let's take a look at his church's principles. If you look at the first page of their website, Trinity United Church of Christ, you will learn that thiscongregation has a non-negotiable commitment to Africa. Nowhere is AMERICA even mentioned. Last year Obama said that he doesn't need an American flag lapelpin to show that he's patriotic. Apparently he doesn't need to put his hand over his heart either, since at a campaign event in Iowa, during theplaying of the national anthem, he was the ONLY candidate not to do so. Not only this, but he has REFUSED TO SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE! He apparentlydoesn't think that normal standards of candidate patriotism (or even feigned patriotism) apply to him.

Obama can sit in a congregation for many years and allow his family to hear hate messages. He just sits there and allow a man to disrespect God and God'sword and lie about our nation.

And look how long it took for Obama to realize, that he needed to denounce his preacher's teachings, once everyone else found out what was going on, inthe church he attended. All of those years he was a member and he just realized, while running for the highest office in the land, that his minister'steachings, did not reflect his views. Imagine that!

Obama also recieved a sweetheart Chicago real estate deal where he bought a house at a big discount, and also bought a neighboring lot for a very small amount.The deal was done with a shady Syrian businessman now under indictment. The Syrian bought the house next door, and brokered the cut-rate deal on Obama'shouse. What's even more interesting is that the Syrian is business partners with Elijah Mohammad's son, another tie in with the Nation of Islam.

Early90s: "im a citizen".... that's the monumentous achievement that gives you access to these benefits? no... your a human being, just asimmigrants are... my question is how can you oppose someone trying to better their lifestyle? Point blank... Obama has all of his opposition pissin in theirpants right now... they will pull out any and every scare tactic that they can in order to win this election.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So what if the process takes a long time...they should live on the street while they strive to become a US citizen.

if they are here illegally why does it matter? o because we have to be compassionate to all human beings regardless of situation, right? so why is it wrong tobe in iraq then and fighting for democracy? dont forget before we were involved there were mass killings of anyone opposing radical regimes ...

i have no problem with immigrants, but they should not be participating as a full citizen just because they are here ... we have american citizens living onthe streets who lived here their entire life, why should immigrants be any different or have some type of special pass?

im not saying we shouldnt help people, but ill be damned if just because someone decided they wanted to live in america that they could potentially collectsome of my tax dollars, thats bassackwatrds to me ... now if you are active in american society and paying taxes yourself with a joband all, thats different... but just giving out ss# and drivers license to anyone is one of the dumbest thinsg ive ever heard of ...

CJ863: Yes it is. I pay taxes and so do my parents (who came here LEGALLY and had to wait like everyone else). I'm not opposing people trying to bettertheir life at all, but when they enjoy the benefits that citizens do without paying the cost, I have a problem with that.

I hope you realize that much of what you posted are nothing but Republican-heavy attack points, complete with catch-phrase language like "death tax"and "illegal aliens" and misleading statements like "with no preconditions."

Edit: Wait, I just went back and read your rambling about Obama's Muslim ties and likening his charisma to Hitler's.

And this gem:

Last year Obama said that he doesn't need an American flag lapel pin to show that he's patriotic. Apparently he doesn't need to put his hand over his heart either, since at a campaign event in Iowa, during the playing of the national anthem, he was the ONLY candidate not to do so. Not only this, but he has REFUSED TO SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE!

I'm officially done with this thread.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

b5025b34ec7b86549bf39369b16b6b9a298e249.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

2. What Muslim ties does he have? & how does he try to conceal them?
3. What Anti-American attitudes does he have? (not his pastor, but the man himself)
4. What shady business dealings has he had?

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, there was a time when Obama belonged to a Black Nationalist church in Chicago.

Let's take a look at his church's principles. If you look at the first page of their website, Trinity United Church of Christ, you will learn that this congregation has a non-negotiable commitment to Africa. Nowhere is AMERICA even mentioned. Last year Obama said that he doesn't need an American flag lapel pin to show that he's patriotic. Apparently he doesn't need to put his hand over his heart either, since at a campaign event in Iowa, during the playing of the national anthem, he was the ONLY candidate not to do so. Not only this, but he has REFUSED TO SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE! He apparently doesn't think that normal standards of candidate patriotism (or even feigned patriotism) apply to him.

Obama can sit in a congregation for many years and allow his family to hear hate messages. He just sits there and allow a man to disrespect God and God's word and lie about our nation.

And look how long it took for Obama to realize, that he needed to denounce his preacher's teachings, once everyone else found out what was going on, in the church he attended. All of those years he was a member and he just realized, while running for the highest office in the land, that his minister's teachings, did not reflect his views. Imagine that!

Obama also recieved a sweetheart Chicago real estate deal where he bought a house at a big discount, and also bought a neighboring lot for a very small amount. The deal was done with a shady Syrian businessman now under indictment. The Syrian bought the house next door, and brokered the cut-rate deal on Obama's house. What's even more interesting is that the Syrian is business partners with Elijah Mohammad's son, another tie in with the Nation of Islam.
yea, and you need to be right and white too, you left out those...

OP, you do realize that a significant amount of NT's members are from extremely liberal NYC and the various counties of CA, right?

if you typed all that, you wasted your life. But if you coped and pasted that you wasted your life. There was no need to post this. But thanks for showing uswhat be has done and who he really is.

so what exactly does Obamas illegal immigrant policies entail? i cant find any specific info ...

and i wholeheartedly disagree with stricter gun laws ... not only is he trying to tell you how to spend your money, but also wants to increase gun restrictions? that just doesnt add up to me

LilStar, you and I both live in PG County, I think you and I both know that we need less guns in our area, do we not??

Also, for everyone complaining about immigrants in this country and not wanting to help them out with your tax dollars, why is it that you don't complainabout our military forces being in Iraq right now. Most supporters of the war still to this very day say it's a great accomplishment that the Iraqi peoplehave been liberated and that they can vote. Well if that is your feelings on the matter, why don't you have a problem with your tax dollars going to thewar in Iraq??

I said I didn't have a problem with our occupation of Iraq?
*Rereads the thread

Last year Obama said that he doesn't need an American flag lapel pin to show that he's patriotic. Apparently he doesn't need to put his hand over his heart either, since at a campaign event in Iowa, during the playing of the national anthem, he was the ONLY candidate not to do so. Not only this, but he has REFUSED TO SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE! He apparently doesn't think that normal standards of candidate patriotism (or even feigned patriotism) apply to him.
OMG OMG a person who doesn't fall in line with everyone else's ideals!

It's only like that because that's the only thing they're 'qualified to do' and that's hard labor. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the work, but if they're breaking their backs over hard labor like that, then why not go through on working to be a legal resident of the United States. That way, they can be held accountable just like every other tax paying citizen.
No that's not the only thing they're "qualified to do" it is one of the few areas that you doesn't question you and hasshady hiring practices. Also how you do know they aren't working on becoming legal residents?? These things take time.

I read all those posts, and I honestly agree with like 90% of them.

Comparing him to Hitler. You sound like someone on Fox News.
That's the same thing I said. I read that list and wondered how a lot of those were bad things.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

So what if the process takes a long time...they should live on the street while they strive to become a US citizen.

if they are here illegally why does it matter? o because we have to be compassionate to all human beings regardless of situation, right? so why is it wrong to be in iraq then and fighting for democracy? dont forget before we were involved there were mass killings of anyone opposing radical regimes ...

i have no problem with immigrants, but they should not be participating as a full citizen just because they are here ... we have american citizens living on the streets who lived here their entire life, why should immigrants be any different or have some type of special pass?

im not saying we shouldnt help people, but ill be damned if just because someone decided they wanted to live in america that they could potentially collect some of my tax dollars, thats bassackwatrds to me ... now if you are active in american society and paying taxes yourself with a joband all, thats different ... but just giving out ss# and drivers license to anyone is one of the dumbest thinsg ive ever heard of ...

but it seems to me that immigrants are some to the hardest working people I see; they can't pay taxes because all their money is under the table. And theycan't be worst than "American" drivers

so should these people be living on the street based on some govt paperwork
grin.gif

As long as he isnt taking my gun away straight up, or limiting my rights to own and carry one, i dont care if he makes it harder to buy one. And really, thereSHOULD be more training and education involved for new gun owners.

I think the only truly silly thing is the ban on gun shops within 5 miles of schools of parks. Within any major city, you probably have damn near 10 schools ina 5 sq mile area. Gun shops would be cast off out into the boondocks.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

and i wholeheartedly disagree with stricter gun laws ... not only is he trying to tell you how to spend your money, but also wants to increase gun restrictions? that just doesnt add up to me

LilStar, you and I both live in PG County, I think you and I both know that we need less guns in our area, do we not??

Also, for everyone complaining about immigrants in this country and not wanting to help them out with your tax dollars, why is it that you don't complain about our military forces being in Iraq right now. Most supporters of the war still to this very day say it's a great accomplishment that the Iraqi people have been liberated and that they can vote. Well if that is your feelings on the matter, why don't you have a problem with your tax dollars going to the war in Iraq??

well deuce you should know that people arent killing people here with registered guns ... the fact that its harder for me to get a gun does nothing for thenext murder that takes place ...

EARLY90S: So simply because you pay taxes, you feel as though you are entitled to more than another human being?

I've got it. Let's just put a huge dome over the USA. That'll keep 'em out!
laugh.gif

But seriously, does Barack Obama want to just throw rights at these "illegal aliens" without working with them to gain US citizenship?

lol a lot of those facts are why im voting for him...especially the stuff involving drug laws....penalties for people dealing drugs are way to severe in thiscountry....Ive seen people doing 10-15 years for selling coke and I personally know someone that stabbed someone to death and he was just sentence to 5 yearswith 2 and a half years suspended.....that just does not make any sense

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Also, for everyone complaining about immigrants in this country and not wanting to help them out with your tax dollars, why is it that you don't complain about our military forces being in Iraq right now. Most supporters of the war still to this very day say it's a great accomplishment that the Iraqi people have been liberated and that they can vote. Well if that is your feelings on the matter, why don't you have a problem with your tax dollars going to the war in Iraq??

well deuce you should know that people arent killing people here with registered guns ... the fact that its harder for me to get a gun does nothing for the next murder that takes place ...

I see your point to a certain extent, but I honestly believe if everyone around here at a gun, whether they are a criminal or just hard-working citizen, Icould see our murder rate skyrocketing. It's like everyone just wants to tote a gun just cause. I'm all for protection, cause there are alot of crazyindividuals here in the world but everyone can't be a sheriff in their own right.

Back
Top Bottom