Why Obama should not be President.

yall are so close minded .. lets just abolish our right to bear arms and rely on the government to protect us ... these are the same people who crucified mefor saying its ok to take away some of my privacy rights as long as its for the better of our country and leads to a reduction of terrorism ... telling me ishouldnt put trust in my government to protect me, yet you are calling for the gun rights to be overturned ... it just doesnt add up

I like how you have like 3 things against John McCain in the "Why McCain should not be President" and you have all this +!$% for Obama.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5th Platoon

and you will stand up for what our founding fathers and our ancestors settled, fought and died for.
Some of those founding fathers such as Thomas Jefferson supported slavery, do you think I'm going to fight and die for that?
smh.gif

Anyways, most of those have to do with guns and I don't own or plan on using any firearms. I guess he figures by having stricter gun laws it will decreasethe crime rate. However, dudes will just find another way to kill one another. People will be doing like that Michael Jackson Beat it video and dancing withknives instead.

roll.gif
roll.gif

What McCain blog did you copy/paste this from??

did you not see the debate? He brought up the "partial abortion" bill.

There is more to behind these claims stop being so gullible.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

yall are so close minded .. lets just abolish our right to bear arms and rely on the government to protect us ... these are the same people who crucified me for saying its ok to take away some of my privacy rights as long as its for the better of our country and leads to a reduction of terrorism ... telling me i shouldnt put trust in my government to protect me, yet you are calling for the gun rights to be overturned ... it just doesnt add up
who said I said the government should protect us? I think the "right to bear arms" has gotten overwhelmingly out of control. Everynutcase wants a gun, that they have a very low chance of actually putting to use.

people acting like "legal guns" are the ones killing everyone ... i cant get over how many people are turning a blind eye to what obama is A STRICTLIBERAL and everything that comes along with that ... please do some research on democratic principles and take away the obama name for a second ... if youhonestly want what he is bringing to the table you are absolutely nuts ... Mccain may not be any better but dont get your mind plluted by obamas speeches, HEIS A STRICT DEMOCRAT ... nothing more nothing less

Originally Posted by djphame1

if all this doesn't push you to be pro mccain then what's the point of this post? are u gonna put a why not to vote for mccain next? so should we just stand in the middle like u? perfect we just wont have another president
Of course I did. You just need to look through the forum before you go off.

Originally Posted by early90s

If you are here illegally why should you reap our benefits when you aren't contributing to society? Driver licenses too?
smh.gif

My thoughts exactly. There is the case for "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION". What is wrong with that statement? Oh! The word ILLEGAL. I know, I know. Somedon't like the term ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. They like the term "UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS". Some people don't like the term "HOMOSEXUAL"or "ADULTERY". They like the term "ALTERNATIVE LIFE STYLE". Why? To try to make it sound more appealing.
Making the point that "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION" ruins the American Economy is not hate speech. Saying I hate someone because they're hispanic ishate speech but my wife is Mexican if I must point out.

According to the nonpartisan Urban Institute, in 2006 there were 14.7 undocumented immigrants in the United States. What part of your social security willObama grant to them before you, get to retire?

If you are here illegally why should you reap our benefits when you aren't contributing to society? Driver licenses too?
smh.gif

Thanks to them, the food on your table is hand picked daily by them, and you are living in a nice house which they built
happy.gif
Thanks to them prices at grocerystores are low.. I would love to see you working in a field under the burning hot sun for 10 hours a day 6 days a week for $6 an hour...
smh.gif

Folks calling for banning guns or placing more prohibitions on owning guns don't know what they're getting themselves (and their future offspring)into.

When people willingly cede their own right to protection......Well, it's just suicidal..literally.

Originally Posted by Rob408

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Nice facts....... but on NT.....this will fall on deaf ears.

I'm sure, but I just wanted to point theses things out anyway. I mean, I have friends that will vote for him come Novemeber, but when I ask them to giveme concrete reasons on why, all they want to do is put blame on Bush and our current state of economy. It's understandable, but not valid in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

smh.gif

Thanks to them, the food on your table is hand picked daily by them. Thanks to them prices at grocery stores are low.. I would love to see you working in a field under the burning hot sun for 10 hours a day 6 days a week for $6 an hour...
smh.gif

It's only like that because that's the only thing they're 'qualified to do' and that's hard labor. Don't get me wrong. Iappreciate the work, but if they're breaking their backs over hard labor like that, then why not go through on working to be a legal resident of the UnitedStates. That way, they can be held accountable just like every other tax paying citizen.

LilStar, I agree with about 90% of his policies. We just find different things important. People can have a dissenting opinion without being blinded by BarackObama super hypnotism skills.
laugh.gif

People seem to thing that anyone supporting Barack Obama is a mindless robot who can't possibly agree with the candidate.

I think that stricter gun control laws would be good, and I don't think that's an outrageous position to take.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

smh.gif

Thanks to them, the food on your table is hand picked daily by them. Thanks to them prices at grocery stores are low.. I would love to see you working in a field under the burning hot sun for 10 hours a day 6 days a week for $6 an hour...
smh.gif

It's only like that because that's the only thing they're 'qualified to do' and that's hard labor. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the work, but if they're breaking their backs over hard labor like that, then why not go through on working to be a legal resident of the United States. That way, they can be held accountable just like every other tax paying citizen.

You know thats a very long process that takes years to do right?

Early90s: what did you do that was so great that earned you the priviledge to have the benefits that America offers?

So what if the process takes a long time...they should live on the street while they strive to become a US citizen.

Obama's public speaking talents seem to go an incredibly long way in helping him win people over and help them overlook what he is really all about. Being a charismatic, inspirational speaker hardly qualifies someone to be president. Some of the most charismatic leaders throughout history have also been some of the most evil, depraved people to ever walk the earth. Adolph Hitler was an incredibly charismatic orator, but was also murderously insane. Obama's Muslim ties and his attempts to conceal them, his blatant anti-American attitudes, and his shady business dealings should kill any possibilty that he ever become president. At best, Barack Obama as President would give you extreme Muslim pandering, and social policies to the left of Clinton.
so you must either work for Fox News or the McCain/Palin campaign.
but anywho please explain all of the things i bolded.
1. are you comparing Barack Obama to ADOLF HITLER?!?!
2. What Muslim ties does he have? & how does he try to conceal them?
3. What Anti-American attitudes does he have? (not his pastor, but the man himself)
4. What shady business dealings has he had?
5. Explain what you mean by extreme Muslim Pandering.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

LilStar, I agree with about 90% of his policies. We just find different things important. People can have a dissenting opinion without being blinded by Barack Obama super hypnotism skills.
laugh.gif

People seem to thing that anyone supporting Barack Obama is a mindless robot who can't possibly agree with the candidate.

I think that stricter gun control laws would be good, and I don't think that's an outrageous position to take.
no doubt you can agree with him and thats fine, but history has shown that you cant do what hes proposing to do in a struggling economy ...

and i wholeheartedly disagree with stricter gun laws ... not only is he trying to tell you how to spend your money, but also wants to increase gunrestrictions? that just doesnt add up to me

Back
Top Bottom