Why is Popeyes so slow

lol i'm sensitive but you googled that gif and posted it. right.
one of you nt detectives find what I said in the chick fil a thread about if its "that good" since i'm supposedly biased.
i'm just being honest.
its not worth taking a road trip and copping 5 and all that. its just not. I wanted it to be.

I actually copped off the strength of the thread but i'm sensitive and biased. cool.

one of you nt detectives find what I said in the chick fil a thread about if its "that good" since i'm supposedly biased.
i'm just being honest.
its not worth taking a road trip and copping 5 and all that. its just not. I wanted it to be.

I actually copped off the strength of the thread but i'm sensitive and biased. cool.
bruh what are you arguing? :lol:

people like the sandwich... a lot. that's a fact.
all this perceived hype you are talking about makes no sense cause cats are literally telling you they like it.

"like what i like" lookin ***

i'm just being honest.

Road trip?

We city folks we got Popeye everywhere.
Popeye ain't for the boony boys

debso debso

upload_2019-8-20_13-27-37.gif

Road trip?

We city folks we got Popeye everywhere.
Popeye ain't for the boony boys
i'm from nyc but ok. lets act like popeyes isn't nationwide at this point.
lets act like ****** didn't talk about door dashing and driving all around town for the chicken sandwich like the last 10 pages of the thread don't exist.
bruh what are you arguing? :lol:

people like the sandwich... a lot. that's a fact.
all this perceived hype you are talking about makes no sense cause cats are literally telling you they like it.

"like what i like" lookin ***
i'm not arguing anything. just like you're sharing your opinion I'm sharing mine.

foh.

lol @ it being farfetched for popeyes or any other brand to pay for viral marketing.
lol @ ppl pretending like consumers aren't told what to like and not like based on stuff like what I said earlier.
stay gullible.

75E3217E-F247-423E-B610-CFB3DDCDFE3E.jpeg
9F73CE03-7DB3-4790-9F2D-927CFCBE2A10.jpeg
77C1A67B-18ED-403A-B095-0BAF9A36ED63.jpeg
Okay I waited lol... tasted the best today I guess they so busy these things coming straight out the fryer. As soon as I bit it, game over. It’s that crunch, it adds a layer that other chicken sandwiches miss. It’s something KFC couldn’t get right. The breading is perfect. I do like the taste of the spicy Chick-fil-A. It really is a seasoned breast. No losers here tbh.

BUT THEY MESSED UP MY ORDER.

That’s why long game Chick-fil-A will always in. Note Chick-fil-A has a red bag for spicy and plain bag for regular. Popeyes has one bag. No one checking off the spicy or regular box.

So I ordered two regular and one spicy, but got 3 regular. I like the corn with it. The fries and mashed potatoes makes it all too dry. The corn is a nice match.

Yeah that’s me beating it up in the Lx. I got a kid it’s a damn mess inside anyway lol

66FBAE0B-A70C-4331-BFD6-5EB55712736B.jpeg

Okay I waited lol... tasted the best today I guess they so busy these things coming straight out the fryer. As soon as I bit it, game over. It’s that crunch, it adds a layer that other chicken sandwiches miss. It’s something KFC couldn’t get right. The breading is perfect. I do like the taste of the spicy Chick-fil-A. It really is a seasoned breast. No losers here tbh.

That’s why long game Chick-fil-A will always in. Note Chick-fil-A has a red bag for spicy and plain bag for regular. Popeyes has one bag. No one checking off the spicy or regular box.

So I ordered two regular and one spicy, but got 3 regular. I like the corn with it. The fries and mashed potatoes makes it all too dry. The corn is a nice match.

Yeah that’s me beating it up in the Lx. I got a kid it’s a damn mess inside anyway lol

Won't even lie, I forgot they have corn there

Didn't even know Popeyes had corn :lol:

no clue they had corn

but all yall eating in your cars know damn well yall gonna have delicious pieces of crunchy chicken all in the sides of your car seats :lol:

I wanna try it but idk if I'm capable of going to popeyes and ordering something other than a 4pc or 5pc tender meal.

I used to like the BK one but last few times It came with some mealy tomatoes

Back
Top Bottom