Why is Popeyes so slow

This true ?
E00016DF-6007-443F-9EE0-9F8F8B16424A.jpeg

Chicken places run out of chicken when there's either a combination of bad management (not prepping, defrosting, or ordering enough) and/or high demand. Went to Church's Chicken one night around 9:30pm in Stockton, CA with my brother in law and we ended up waiting 45+ minutes for some chicken because they had to defrost, prep, and fry that thing. Location was gully as hell as well.

Good Lord if Popeyes hit us with the Ghost Pepper chicken sandwich...
dunno...this sandwich is def overhyped.
at best, based off of this sandwich, we'd get ghost pepper sauce on regular/classic chicken breasts.
I need popeyes to use the same spices they use in their wings/breasts/thighs on the chicken patty for this sandwich so I can get hyped too.
for one they def need to actually make a spicy chicken patty. we can start there.

dunno...this sandwich is def overhyped.
at best, based off of this sandwich, we'd get ghost pepper sauce on regular/classic chicken breasts.
I need popeyes to use the same spices they use in their wings/breasts/thighs on the chicken patty for this sandwich so I can get hyped too.
for one they def need to actually make a spicy chicken patty. we can start there.
WTH are you talking about? They use the exact same thing they use on the other chicken pieces, on the chicken breast for the sandwhich + the sauce they use.

Chicken places run out of chicken when there's either a combination of bad management (not prepping, defrosting, or ordering enough) and/or high demand. Went to Church's Chicken one night around 9:30pm in Stockton, CA with my brother in law and we ended up waiting 45+ minutes for some chicken because they had to defrost, prep, and fry that thing. Location was gully as hell as well.

Damn I thought I had it bad having to wait 4 minutes for some blackened tenders.

WTH are you talking about? They use the exact same thing they use on the other chicken pieces, on the chicken breast for the sandwhich + the sauce they use.
na its def not. at least not the one I had in charlotte on the east side.
the patty tastes different than the chicken they normally serve...and not in a good way. they need to use more spices to justify copping 4 and driving across town and door dashing and all that.
also, I put money on there not being a difference in the spicy patty and the classic patty. its the sauce for sure.
I believe its already been confirmed but even if it hasn't been, i'm telling you they are the same.

also, no way on earth this sandwich is better in taste than either (non grilled) chick fil a chicken sandwich.
really and truly the taste from the sandwich comes from the sauce so that should already say a lot.

you should be able to eat the sandwich with no sauce at all and it should taste great instead of average. let ppl tell it and its the second coming...in reality ****** going crazy over spicy mayo or whatever. smh.

on paper popeyes should destroy chick fil a with a spicy chicken sandwich. use the same spices as the spicy chicken and its over. why did they not do that???

also, no way on earth this sandwich is better in taste than either (non grilled) chick fil a chicken sandwich.
really and truly the taste from the sandwich comes from the sauce so that should already say a lot.

you should be able to eat the sandwich with no sauce at all and it should taste great instead of average. let ppl tell it and its the second coming...in reality ****** going crazy over spicy mayo or whatever. smh.

on paper popeyes should destroy chick fil a with a spicy chicken sandwich. use the same spices as the spicy chicken and its over. why did they not do that???

This the one you're directly comparing to Popeye's right?

_0000s_0005_NEW_Stack620_PDP_Chick-Fil-A-Sandwich_1085.png

This the one you're directly comparing to Popeye's right?

_0000s_0005_NEW_Stack620_PDP_Chick-Fil-A-Sandwich_1085.png
yep. no sauce, no bun, no pickles just the patty by itself >>>>>>>> the patty on the popeyes chicken sandwich.
put the same sauce from either popeyes chicken sandwich on a chick fil a chicken sandwich and it'll be better.

ppl going crazy over the sauce. the taste is average.
honestly if you put spicy tenders between two buns it'd be better. i'm just being honest...can't buy into this hype. ppl driving 72 min for an average chicken sandwich.
it dead feels like ppl are getting paid to promote this sandwich.

and I guarantee you any of us goes to any chick fil a across the country and all our sandwiches are the same, 9 times out of 10. they got them on consistency, taste, quality, etc.
and i'm not even a chick fil a fan like that tbh. just being honest.
popeyes >>> for their actual wings, thighs, breasts, etc.
chick fil a >>>>>>>> for their chicken sandwich and customer service and quality/consistency.

either ****** never had chick fil a or they're lying to try to be like everybody else. either way there is no way popeyes chicken sandwich is better than chick fil a's chicken sandwich.

yep. no sauce, no bun, no pickles just the patty by itself >>>>>>>> the patty on the popeyes chicken sandwich.
put the same sauce from either popeyes chicken sandwich on a chick fil a chicken sandwich and it'll be better.

ppl going crazy over the sauce. the taste is average.
honestly if you put spicy tenders between two buns it'd be better. i'm just being honest...can't buy into this hype. ppl driving 72 min for an average chicken sandwich.
it dead feels like ppl are getting paid to promote this sandwich.

tenor.gif

Joint is crisper than Chick Fil A
Got more meat than Chick Fil A
Popeye's chicken in general taste wise has been what's always set it apart. Now they got the bun and bigger pickles to go with the tried and true formula. Issa wrap for Chick Fil A and I used to work there way back in high school.

Back
Top Bottom