Why is Popeyes so slow

Good Lord if Popeyes hit us with the Ghost Pepper chicken sandwich...
519255027760627719.png

Ain’t nobody REALLY trying to be in a Popeyes, taking a pic of no chicken sandwich. :rofl:

So true. I was kinda embarrassed to even take my pic lmao. But I wanted to see what all the hype was about so I had to eat inside to have it fresh

Hmm I couldnt have got the spicy chicken sandwich people gassing up from Popeyes... that joint is ji like trash compared to CFA spicy chicken deluxe. Trash IMHO...

I'll try it again just make sure sure.

Last edited:
Hmm I couldnt have got the spicy chicken sandwich people gassing up from Popeyes... that joint is ji like trash compared to CFA spicy chicken deluxe. Trash IMHO...

I'll try it again just make sure sure.

If you’re referring to the actual chicken, yes CFA got it. But IMO, a sandwich is the whole thing and Popeyes’ combo of brioche, Cajun mayo spread, thick cut pickles, and slightly overbreaded chicken makes for a spectacular sandwich. In comparison, CFA’s spicy chicken sandwich is an amazing piece of perfectly breaded/zest seasoned chicken meat in between some convenient moist buns with a basic pickle.

People go to Wendy’s for a chick sandwich? Lol... never knew thet chick sandwich was the popular item on the menu. I only go for nuggets and fries there.

The difference between the two is the sauce and das it.

When you get regular spicy chicken at Popeye's you can tell because it has a slight pinkish hue in the breading and the meat. Plus, it's actually y'know... spicy.

I don't know why they haven't created a spicy patty for these but I feel like they gotta be working on it soon. This rollout already has been slow to begin with. In the mean time I'm gonna drown my sandwiches in sweet heat or bayou buffalo. Blackened ranch is for my fries.

Back
Top Bottom