Why is Popeyes so slow

Leather has nothing to do with CRUMBLY foods falling into hard to reach crevices in the car.

But I just figured most folks didn't eat in their cars.
Not a problem
81JaLN4%2BVzL._SX466_.jpg

Bros!! Told y'all I wasn't playing. To prepare for this onslaught, I worked up an appetite. Ran around the track for a 0.5 mile. Weight training for an hour, and an hour of basketball
20190819_134234.jpg

20190819_134335.jpg

That first bite had me like

full

I ate the regular one first. It had a sweetness to it that I really liked. I can see myself eating it unlike cfa's regular sandwich

That spicy tho.
rejoice.png

The spicy mayo was a great addition but yeah the chicken itself wasnt very spicy at all. CFA got em in the spice department.

I hate to say it but Popeyes may got CFA beat. The brioche, tender chicken, and the meat falling out the byke, word to @willypete . The pickles didn't add much to the sandwich but I took em off and they were good. All of that and for the price, these joints were worth it

Did you really just throw four back?

source.gif

Respect.

Ok, so i finally got da spicy sandwich and it was for sure spicy (to me). Some of yall said it was not spicy and tasted exactly like the regular sandwich? Yall sure yall got da spicy sandwich with da orange sauce all over da chicken patty?

Ok, so i finally got da spicy sandwich and it was for sure spicy (to me). Some of yall said it was not spicy and tasted exactly like the regular sandwich? Yall sure yall got da spicy sandwich with da orange sauce all over da chicken patty?

I got the Mild and Spicy.

No Sauce.
No Pickle.

Bread + Chicken only.

Neither was spicy AT ALL!

The sandwiches prob vary by location. Some dudes in here been getting those nice thick cut pickles. Mine looked like McD's pickles that somebody had been suckin on.

I hate when people call it a spicy sandwich when all it has is spicy sauce on it to make it spicy. I can throw hot sauce on my **** already I want a spicy patty I think that's the issue people are having

The spicy had their lil signature spice to it but the sauce they had on it was spicier than the chicken.

Back
Top Bottom