Why is Popeyes so slow

How many times have you eaten a CFA sandwich with NOTHING on it though?

This.

I never get a sandwich there without it being deluxe at minimum. You don't NEED sauce for the Popeyes sandwich. In fact 1st couple times I had it I didn't. But NT put me on game with the sweet heat and it takes it to another level.

that'd be true if the chicken patty tasted exactly the same as popeyes chicken does but it doesn't so...
its larger and..?

reminds me of the argument about ny pizza vs everywhere else. when you go down south and you see ppl copy the size its like that doesn't move me because I know the taste isn't there. its not about the size but about the taste. pause.
using that same analogy, you don't need a single topping on a slice in ny. that's how it should be. take the mayo off of the popeyes chicken sandwich and what do you have?

How many times have you eaten a CFA sandwich with NOTHING on it though?
that's not necessarily the point.
the point is that you shouldn't have to put anything on whatever it is that's supposed to be the greatest thing ever. see the pizza example above.

I honestly feel like popeyes has a board that thought of this idea and paid some ppl with a lot of followers to start all of this.
and here we are on NT buying into the hype.

This is in Buckhead Atlanta, the most posh part of the city...
never seen the Popeyes here this lit.. no parking and line wrapped around the building..

The line inside is crazy... Fock this.... not waiting

B9F416D1-0EBB-4369-8D5D-1995A3A0BA4E.jpeg
C8E46037-3C08-4654-910D-8AD66CDFB812.jpeg

My Popeyes had like 3 people in it when I went. And this is the Popeyes right next to the 110 and where all the **'s are at

real **** popeyes is smart for this.
pay some money to a few popular youtubers/snapchatters/ig influencers and probably a few others and watch the results.
lines wrapped around the block, fake fueds with rivals on twitter and watch the money come in.

if you have stock in popeyes you're good right now.

I legit prefer the Popeyes one.

I like the breading more and the bread is better.
Also the meat is bigger.

But like I said earlier they're different.
I can understand People preferring chick fila
fax
im def more satisfied after the popeyes sandwich

pay some money to a few popular youtubers/snapchatters/ig influencers and probably a few others and watch the results.
lines wrapped around the block, fake fueds with rivals on twitter and watch the money come in.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The hype started from word of mouth and Twitter not no damn 'influencers' (I hate that word). You work for Chick Fil A or something?

Last edited:
This is in Buckhead Atlanta, the most posh part of the city...
never seen the Popeyes here this lit.. no parking and line wrapped around the building..

The line inside is crazy... Fock this.... not waiting

B9F416D1-0EBB-4369-8D5D-1995A3A0BA4E.jpeg
C8E46037-3C08-4654-910D-8AD66CDFB812.jpeg

Damn this the Popeyes i go to by my job. Legit im usually the only one in the drive though lane anytime i go during lunch. Thats wild.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The hype started from word ot mouth and Twitter not no damn 'influencers' (I hate that word). You work for Chick Fil A or something?
na but the way ****** in the thread talking its like jesus turned water into wine.
I doubt the hype started from word of mouth.
look at that pic above.

some of you are mad gullible.

You sound sensitive asf B, :lol:

I was eating Popeyes chicken sandwich way before the hype that it's having now.

You just "woke" to what's going on now, that it got your mind in a blender that this sandwich has the crown.
lebronjam2.gif

Back
Top Bottom