Why is Popeyes so slow

The real question is will folks have this same energy for Popeye's 2 years from now. I strongly suspect, people are caught up in the moment. NT is good for it.
Of course there won’t be lines wrapped around the block for the next 2 years. Let’s be reasonable. But people are actually fighting the belief that people actually like the sandwich

That is really weird.
And then to cite bloggers as their reasoning for these beliefs is even weirder.
Like there aren’t a whole lotta people in this same thread all saying they like the sandwich

Like I’m not going to Popeyes to spite Chick-fil-As homophobia
The same way I didn’t go to Chick-fil-A to support them when they were getting bashed for their homophobia

I mean will people still be eating this sandwich at all in 2 years? Will people still be hollering its better than CFA. A lot of people who supposedly boycotted CFA has forgotten all about it. Les B Pharrell, a lot of people are really saying its better just to take CFA down a notch.

Of course there won’t be lines wrapped around the block for the next 2 years. Let’s be reasonable. But people are actually fighting the belief that people actually like the sandwich

That is really weird.
And then to cite bloggers as their reasoning for these beliefs is even weirder.
Like there aren’t a whole lotta people in this same thread all saying they like the sandwich

Like I’m not going to Popeyes to spite Chick-fil-As homophobia
The same way I didn’t go to Chick-fil-A to support them when they were getting bashed for their homophobia

So people don’t have personal biases? All you gotta do is go in the in n out, whataburger, shake shack threads or even sports threads when it comes to people’s favorite teams and players.

As for chick fil a’s personal views, you really don’t think it’s people who let their personal biases about the company impact how they view the food subjectively?

I mean will people still be eating this sandwich at all in 2 years? Will people still be hollering its better than CFA. A lot of people who supposedly boycotted CFA has forgotten all about it. Les B Pharrell, a lot of people are really saying its better just to take CFA down a notch.
so you agree with homie that people are doing this to spite chik-fil-a because of their homophobia?
it's interesting that all the people who share this view also like the chik-fil-a sandwich better

it's def a weird stance to take.

i can only speak for me but i only went to popeyes for the sandwich
not to take some imaginary stance against chik fil a

so you agree with homie that people are doing this to spite chik-fil-a because of their homophobia?
it's interesting that all the people who share this view also like the chik-fil-a sandwich better

it's def a weird stance to take.

i can only speak for me but i only went to popeyes for the sandwich
not to take some imaginary stance against chik fil a

There are definitely some people that are. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican posted an article a few days ago and the writer wasn't even hiding the fact that he was bias because of CFA view. Dude cracked a joke about bigotry is what makes CFA sandwiches taste good.

I just know how people are. Its hot RIGHT NOW, as soon as something else comes out people are going to forget all about it.

Bingo. It’ll have lasting power because it’s a convenient food option. Shake shack got a lot of hype a few years back when they dropped their chicken sandwich. But the Popeyes sandwich is the flavor of the month right now. It’ll likely be on their menu moving forward, but it’s a lot of hype on it right now.

If it tastes just like it does now in 2 years I'll still be getting it and I assume they'll have other options.

If i wanted a ff chicken sandwich before this, I went to chick fila.

This sandwich is better to me , so there's no reason I would stop getting it if I wanted a ff chicken sandwich.

There are definitely some people that are. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican posted an article a few days ago and the writer wasn't even hiding the fact that he was bias because of CFA view. Dude cracked a joke about bigotry is what makes CFA sandwiches taste good.
ok. i didn't read that article...but who on here is doing that?
cause i can't speak for that person but people obviously love the sandwich on nt

do you think they are doing that too?

cause i could just as easily and just as wrongly perceive everyone going to chik-fil-a because they are homophobic not because they really like the sandwich

Who would have guessed chicken sandwiches would be the cause of all these capes coming out?

2243971-487dab76774a06a58e69bd8fc467018a.jpg

ok. i didn't read that article...but who on here is doing that?
cause i can't speak for that person but people obviously love the sandwich on nt

do you think they are doing that too?

cause i could just as easily and just as wrongly perceive everyone going to chik-fil-a because they are homophobic not because they really like the sandwich

I never said anyone on NT was doing that. The thought of people upping Popeyes just to spite CFA didn't even cross my mind until l read that article. C'mon people petty af, ESPECIALLY on the internet and that's where the bulk of the CFA vs Popeye's conversation is happening. It's the cancel culture. I just don't put it past people, because some people will say people go to CFA because they're homophobic and not because they really like the chicken sandwich.

So you trying to tell me the company that has been struggling to do burgers and fries for thirty se'um years ****** around and got the chicken sandwich right, first shot? wow
Whoa Whoa Whoa (Zack TV voice) The Whopper is a staple

If it tastes just like it does now in 2 years I'll still be getting it and I assume they'll have other options.

If i wanted a ff chicken sandwich before this, I went to chick fila.

This sandwich is better to me , so there's no reason I would stop getting it if I wanted a ff chicken sandwich.
No u r lying.

According to these NT mind readers u only eat it cuz the internet tells u to.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom