Why is Popeyes so slow

Yea this isn't going to last but it's wild.

These places are wild. All three of my nearest Popeyes ain't seen this madness, and ****** love Popeyes out here. Maybe it's because there are so many Wingstops now

So I wait for what felt like a hour to get to window to say they outa buns. Like buns..... comon popeyes. Went to chicfila instead to try the new mac. Wish I had a twitter I would @ the hell outa them for a couple free sandwiches :lol:

So I wait for what felt like a hour to get to window to say they outa buns. Like buns..... comon popeyes. Went to chicfila instead to try the new mac. Wish I had a twitter I would @ the hell outa them for a couple free sandwiches :lol:
You most def went to the one on washington

i got lucky both time and didn't have to wait that long

You most def went to the one on washington

i got lucky both time and didn't have to wait that long
Lol nah went to 1 by Regency which was my first mistake :lol: she said we'll have some buns tomorrow tho :rofl: the one on Washington was the only ever fast food place that would let you smoke in there. Wont ever forget that

2 Popeye's near me don't got drive thru
52907887-300x291.jpg

Bruh it’s a Popeyes in my city and the drive thru line down the block. :pimp: Glad I had about 5 before the hype got crazy. Guess I gotta settle for cfa until the hype die:rolleyes

Howlin Rays :pimp: goin to LA end of next month. Place is a must every time.

Bruh it’s a Popeyes in my city and the drive thru line down the block. :pimp: Glad I had about 5 before the hype got crazy. Guess I gotta settle for cfa until the hype die:rolleyes
Atl got like 5 within 10-15 min of each other, I feel bad for them Naples folk

Where’s the chicken sandwich version of this classic?

Downright depressing. This broke begging negro mentality WE got to get rid of. Take yourself to the grocery store to buy and cook up your own meal. Stop looking for other people to take care of you........learn how to take more control and learn how to take care of yourself.

I'm not big on social media but what's up this lol

Popeyes have a new chicken sandwich? I just had a spicey chicken sandwich 2 months ago lol what's the difference from what they just released

Those lines :sick: Sandwich is good but not worth a long wait.So many people just doing it to take a pic for IG now probably. It ain't even about the chicken anymore :lol:

Maybe @VARNELL HILL had the right idea all along with the uber eats :lol:

The Popeye's with no drive thru are clutch because they're losing all the lazy "I don't wanna get out of my car" type of business off the rip. They probably stay stocked up.

Got a Popeyes 3 blocks from the crib, and a chic fil a at a 5 block distance (I live by Lefrack City IraQ ) tried both the past 2 days just to see whats good. Popeyes > CFA. Just better bang for your buck. I spent 11 and some change on the meal at CFA. The Combo at popeyes was 5.99 almost half the price b.....and yes the taste was that much better that I would still take popeyes at the same price. Only thing that is set for sure is when it comes to service CFA>>>> Popeyes. People that work at popeyes are dumb slow b ...

Back
Top Bottom