Why is Popeyes so slow

image-from-ios-1566326185.jpg

Popeyes looking like an after the club spot , but during a week day :lol: :pimp: ...matter fact if they was smart they should extend their thurs-sun hours for the rest of the month, would make a killin with the drunk let out crowd with all this buzz...if they don’t keep running outta chicken of course :lol: :smh:

**** Jay-Z...the NFL need to holla @ Popeyes. Sunday promo + advantage of CFA closed?

:smh:

Damn the turn...

Boys talking like chik fil a looking flabby and sick :smh:

Soon as I get back to NY I have to try this sandwich from popeye's.

Not sure if they have it here in Dubai yet but headed to the mall and we'll see.

I already love popeye's chicken so it's a no brainer I'll like it but I like CFA and that polynesian sause.

As somebody else mentioned, I wish the Popeyes Patty had the same herbs and spices that the breading of the regular chicken had. The chicken is just not that flavorful in MY opinion.

And again, A spicy patty should be out there.

If CFA could use Popeye's bun and crispiness, that would be the perfect sandwich.

But again, this is a fun time to see people search all around for the sandwich.

Good times.

The sandwich has been out for a min. lol Hype is really something. Yesterday I walked past popeyes enroute to mission bbq and the line was ridiculous. I have never seen a popeyes line that long. Last week i tried the sandwich (unimpressed may I add again) and there was no one in line.

The sandwich has been out for a min. lol Hype is really something. Yesterday I walked past popeyes enroute to mission bbq and the line was ridiculous. I have never seen a popeyes line that long. Last i tried the sandwich it there was no one in line.

I got the sandwich twice by a small Popeyes right by my job, in and out both times. Gonna head over there today and see if people are out there lining up lol

Back
Top Bottom