Why is Popeyes so slow

There's about to be a shortage of chickens

BreakableOfficialEelelephant-size_restricted.gif

I'm not really familiar with the fast food biz, but shouldn't they have adapted by now? The hype is going on 2+ weeks.
If it's like a lot of people are saying it is, then some locations simply have better management. Which is why some locations are able to keep up with demand and others can't.

It is a location problem. Multiple locations...across the country.
So, a location problem.

I’m surrounded by chick fil a.. and I stopped by two and both are just as packed as ever. They ain’t losing sleep lol..

Tbh it’s not close and I love chick fil a spicy chicken. I added their multi Grain brioche bun and it’s not close. I now am convinced classic spicy is the way to go with just pickles. Chick fil A is spicer by far and tastier. It just doesn’t merge together nearly as well.

Amazingly chick fil a got my order wrong. They gave me a regular chicken instead of spicy lol. I had to go back and get a new one.

The Popeyes thicker, tastier pickles with their mayo and perfect bun merged with a super crispy chicken breast wins.

500CAD8C-B107-4BD6-9AE5-5C3269F22C8D.jpeg
9D1BB4A8-AB24-44F8-AF8C-ABCC5DAB35C0.jpeg

F0EE3DC0-6707-4C17-825F-88BB741F3B76.jpeg

Attachments

• 992CC9BC-B76F-4F1A-B7D7-A5932CF24BEC.jpeg
    992CC9BC-B76F-4F1A-B7D7-A5932CF24BEC.jpeg
    419.5 KB · Views: 3
Just tried the chicken sandwich from Popeyes. Waited like 15 minutes for it but it was good. Bun was soft, but I ain’t like the pickles. Still prefer CFA.

Back
Top Bottom