WHY DO SOME PEOPLE KEEP THE STICKER ON THEIR FITTEDS?

team sticker shield
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

no stickers. Curve my bill. wear it forward.
48376_o.gif
basically, I think it's corny with the stickers and looks ugly with a flat bill.
laugh.gif
at those instructions

Spoiler [+]
back from banned camp
pimp.gif

edit: That LRG sticker is on point though.

it makes it pop out from a distance. The black big sticker makes it look shiny and reflects the sun.

Lol I only keep the size stickers on my fitteds but I take the price sticker off the bottom. I hate ppl who do that, thats like the dumbest thing ever lol. N for some reason I put the sticker on the bottom of the brim of my snapbacks

Originally Posted by MECKS

Who cares ? They bought the hat let em do what they want.

But in all seriousness it stems from the fact that new era are more expensive and better quality wise than most other hats. It just says I got the best hat on. Compared to the swap meet brand with some awkward looking sticker. Now to say 35-45 to an adult is a lot for a hat would be exaggerating a little. But 35-45 to a MS or HS student.... Feel me? Then it's just habit.

Keeping the sticker on looks beyond corny. "I got the best hat on."
laugh.gif
roll.gif
What about the New Era flag logo that is STITCHED to the side of every New Era cap?

I'm about to keep the size sticker on all my new denim. Gotta let people know I got the best jeans on.
pimp.gif

What's even worse is when people take the sticker off the top and put it on the bottom. My cousin did it and I asked him why. He couldn't come up with any answer other than a shrug and a smirk.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

no stickers. Curve my bill. wear it forward.

6622575e515b17eb79e91b2445cc3588dfefc0b.gif

I have always kept the size sticker on my fitteds..I take the price sticker off
laugh.gif

This is one phenomenon from the baggy clothes era that has survived the test of time. 
laugh.gif

It just looks silly and ghetto to keep the sticker on. 

LMAO at some of these opinions on why and where it came from......
Back in the day, when you bought a hat they would take the sticker off.    If you still had the sticker on your hat, in all likelihood it meant that you stole your hat from the store.   So having a sticker = more street cred, you had to pull something to keep that sticker on your hat.   People eventaully started asking for the store not to take the sticker off so they could have the "street cred" as well.  Now the hats are sold and the sticker is left on.  

i think people who take the sticker off looks like fools .

i wouldn't keep the sticker on clothes but hats is a must

once the sticker wears off or starts to look beat or comes off completely its time for a new hat.

its ok you guys will learn swag one day

You leave it on, bill fades then the sticker falls off.

Now you got a spot on your bill where the sticker was.

Not Fresh.

Originally Posted by heatking

i think people who take the sticker off looks like fools .

i wouldn't keep the sticker on clothes but hats is a must

once the sticker wears off or starts to look beat or comes off completely its time for a new hat.

its ok you guys will learn swag one day
 so if the sticker wears off but the hat is still in good condition, you gotta buy a new hat because the !!+!@$# sticker wore off? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

indifferent.gif

Do you guys who keep the stickers on even watch baseball? To go along with that thought if you don't why do you wear fitteds?

Originally Posted by gatorad3

People been leaving the stickers on their fitted for more than 10 years. Should be used to it by now
i mean honestly this.

new era MARKETS their fitteds with da implication that da sticker never comes off...its part of its signature appeal.

da cats who "take em off" is DEFINITELY in da minority.

Back
Top Bottom