WHY DO SOME PEOPLE KEEP THE STICKER ON THEIR FITTEDS?

It looked really stupid when people left that giant sticker that covers the whole bill on the baseball on-field fitteds.

like anyone else would ... when it gets worn ... the sticker comes off ... i wear my bulls fitted, NT fitted and my yankees fitted ... they still got the stickers on it though
laugh.gif

I thought people left the sticker for authenticity? I don't wear fitteds, but this is what most of people i know give me the reason for.

it's like this: I even leave the sticker on my bottled water (Evian only) because if I didn't, it could be water from any old spigot, and people wouldn't know how much I paid for it. Don't wear fitters, but most def I'm about that materialistic life.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

when you peel off a sticker after its been there for a while and you see how clean it is under the sticker and how faded youre

hat is. And its just like a clean *!@ imprint that looks
sick.gif
on the hat. So yeah. I take all the sticks off.

i hate that!!
sick.gif

some of my fitteds will never get the "size sticker" removed cause of that lol ...i gotta find new stickers asap if it peals off  on a old one
laugh.gif

People been leaving the stickers on their fitted for more than 10 years. Should be used to it by now

To keep it real..

If you take the stickers off, you're in the minority.

More people keep them on than take them off...

My fitted stickers come off asap, doe..

I can't wear them because my hair is too long

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

To keep it real..

My fitted stickers come off asap, doe..

I can't wear them because my hair is too long

frown.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
 can not tell if cereal

Originally Posted by MECKS

Who cares ? They bought the hat let em do what they want.

But in all seriousness it stems from the fact that new era are more expensive and better quality wise than most other hats. It just says I got the best hat on. Compared to the swap meet brand with some awkward looking sticker. Now to say 35-45 to an adult is a lot for a hat would be exaggerating a little. But 35-45 to a MS or HS student.... Feel me? Then it's just habit.

New Era also has their logo on the side. Stickers just look silly imo.

The only hat in my closet that still has a sticker on it is my athletics hat and that's cause the brim is yellow and I know colored brims get dirty easily other than that the stickers are coming off.

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

frown.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
 can not tell if cereal

*al gore* super duper cereal...
well... let me amend that... i should say from what I SEE... b/c i am a young black guy that hangs around other young people.

frown.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
 can not tell if cereal
*al gore* super duper cereal...
well... let me amend that... i should say from what I SEE... b/c i am a young black guy that hangs around other young people.

I was gonna say...I see more without it and I think it has to do with culture.  I think it looks foolish for no other reason than the stickers just aren't some great looking feature.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Been doing it forever. Just became a habit. Won't feel right without it.

yea same here.

only on NT is where I notice the majority take off the stickers and the minority is the ones that leave the stickers. In real life opposite

ppl leave em on cuz they shiny and it pops & they wanna break necks.

i take em off personally, leavin em on look goofy to me but do u.

To keep it real..

This is true. Its funny how times have changed, a few years ago it was the other way around..

I though people left the stickers on so they can return the hat the next day.
laugh.gif

the lamb pic explains this phenomena.
wish I could troll some people....ask if I could see their hat...then remove sticker...

I used to keep the one on the brim, now I take it off. I still keep the authenticity one on, that's the one that's located on the underside of the brim.

Back
Top Bottom