WHY DO SOME PEOPLE KEEP THE STICKER ON THEIR FITTEDS?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

#YOLO

QFT
I leave the sticker under the brim as enyceking stated.  The big gold circle used to look corny, but now that it has the cool base thing and whatever else on the other side, it just looks atrocious when people leave that entire sticker on there.

I take all the stickers off. One because i dont feel its needed. and two, most importantly, is when you peel off a sticker after its been there for a while and you see how clean it is under the sticker and how faded youre

hat is. And its just like a clean *!@ imprint that looks
sick.gif
on the hat. So yeah. I take all the sticks off.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

First thing I do is remove the stickers.

this, also agree with WitnessMyCalm

when i'm at lids or new era store, i tell them to take the stickers off, they ask me why and that its "mad swag"
indifferent.gif

Personally I think it's tacky but who cares about what the next man is doing. It's not that serious

It's not that serious but I did see a guy in Wal mart earlier with all the stickers still on and I thought about how wack it looks. Whenever I see people wear stuff like that I always feel like they're very impressionable and follow the current fad.

It's almost in the same vein as sagging, which I detest. People love to refer to that as "swag" also.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

no stickers. Curve my bill. wear it forward.
48376_o.gif

And for the hard of understanding here are the instructions:

35aq6qc.png

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by enyceking

i only leave the small circular mlb sticker on under the bill on my on fields. 

just recently i copped a hat in atl and wore it out the store. when the cashier handed it to me i took the bill sticker off and she said " i can tell you aint from here, you didn't keep the sticker on"
laugh.gif

Don't even wear fitteds/snapbacks anymore. Maybe a armani exchange cap from time to time, but i'm done with team hats. And stickers on them for too long will discolorate in that area, which pretty much ruins the hat if you ever decide to take it off.

Not balling hard enough if you got the sticker on

same thing with the cell phone.... I rock it stock without any protection

That way people know Ill just buy a new cellphone when it gets scratched....

girl: You got no cover on your phone
me: Yeah I like to go raw most of the time
girl: *orgasm

I buy a new Nationals hat every couple of months. The sticker distinguishes the on-field ballcaps from those trash "custom" New Era hats. I don't wear any MLB hats that aren't worn by the pro's.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#TEAMNationals

Back
Top Bottom