Why do ppl finance a Escalade or luxury car but can barely keep up the car notes, insurance, gas, et

in my experience, the peopel who usually do this are drug dealers and sometimes man the trap aint always booming

They usually live at home.

I just can't respect a MAN,who aside from helping out or having to help with care of parents, that lives at home.

Instagram is full of "ballers". 100k in kicks, but live at home, no savings, no house...just "hey, I have every shoe and lease a Bimmer"

But theres PLENTY of cars within the $2,000-$5,000 range, a luxury $50,000 car ISN'T a necessity, again you missed the whole point. You sound salty as hell too for no reason too.... 
I sound salty when the point of this thread was to question what other ppl do with their money? The subject alone sounds bitter, you sound foolish as hell :lol:

Clearly this was targeted to a certain demographic ..

But,as stated before it's the american way ..

How many people ypu think can buy a an escalade or 100k house outright?

Very very few.

in my experience, the peopel who usually do this are drug dealers and sometimes man the trap aint always booming

I lived in the suburbs of El Sobrante where it was all white and because of the school systems, everyone left to live more inland and you had a lot more minorities moving in. This one family that moved had a dad that was supposedly a priest. Typical scenario where dude would have way more money then they should because of his job. Dude had a Escalade at the time with some 24's and one day out of no where, some repo guys came to our neighborhood, surrounded his whole house, literally took his rims and left his car on cinder blocks cause he was late on his payments. Later I found out he lost his car, sold his house cause he probably couldn't afford that and moved out of the burbs. Later I also found out the inside of his house was never furnished. Dude had like a house that looked good on the outside but on the inside, it was literally empty.

"Fake it till u make it"

Smh...

I know you're about to purchase a car soon. What are you leaning towards? Also, what are you going to do about parking?

I'm assuming you're gonna get something w/ muscle....wouldn't want to park that bad boy on the street.

I thought this was very common. People are always living out of their means to portray some fake image. There's a good number of people going all out to get some expensive car, and yet their house is some half bedroom dungeon...or they're sleeping in their car

I agree with OP. Piece of mind is under rated. I realized that sitting back not worrying about bills is better than having an expensive car in the garage and rocking $200 shoes.

"You pass by a homeless man and you're in a Maybach and wonder who is more free"

I was sitting at Taco Bell one day before work and this older foreign guy was sitting there with his wife, he was on the phone talking to a debt collector of some sort and heard him tell them "I won't be able to pay it, I won't have any money until the 25th"

Him and his wife walk outside and hop into a brand new Benz. :smh:

Got no sympathy from me that day.

I have a feeling houses don't really appreciate like the world thinks

Regardless if you pay it off you'd most likely money or break even. Hell even a loss is better then renting your whole life. There's no way around that.

A lil off topic but I like how some of you are down playing the fact that most of us want to have nice things. Like only people without make excuses for being happier without. When's the last person you've seen with **** say they wanna give it all back? That's more directed at Halftimes quote.

I thought this was very common. People are always living out of their means to portray some fake image. There's a good number of people going all out to get some expensive car, and yet their house is some half bedroom dungeon...or they're sleeping in their car
What fake image though? Anyone over the age 21 usually knows a person with a brand new whip (2012+) has a car note

What fake image though? Anyone over the age 21 usually knows a person with a brand new whip (2012+) has a car note
sounds tragic to me, up until a a couple of decades ago, that was unheard of...

illphillp already broke it down...

sounds tragic to me, up until a a couple of decades ago, that was unheard of...

illphillp already broke it down...
You misread what I wrote. He saying people finance cars to create a fake image but how many ppl really think these guys paid for these cars in full? So what image are they creating?

Homie. Having a car payment that you can afford is far different than having a car payment you struggle to make the payments on. Cats don't have internet at the crib but got a $450 note every month for six years is a horrible look. Get it? Cats can't afford to put new tires on their $45k whip, or get a cracked window fixed = SMH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom