Why do ppl finance a Escalade or luxury car but can barely keep up the car notes, insurance, gas, et

What fake image though? Anyone over the age 21 usually knows a person with a brand new whip (2012+) has a car note

Homie. Having a car payment that you can afford is far different than having a car payment you struggle to make the payments on. Cats don't have internet at the crib but got a $450 note every month for six years is a horrible look. Get it? Cats can't afford to put new tires on their $45k whip, or get a cracked window fixed = SMH.
So the fake image is?

What fake image though? Anyone over the age 21 usually knows a person with a brand new whip (2012+) has a car note

Homie. Having a car payment that you can afford is far different than having a car payment you struggle to make the payments on. Cats don't have internet at the crib but got a $450 note every month for six years is a horrible look. Get it? Cats can't afford to put new tires on their $45k whip, or get a cracked window fixed = SMH.
So the fake image is?

Fake image is your ballin when in reality you fallin.

#PunLife

This is pretty much what I was getting at, though me saying 'fake image' is probably a bit over the top. Though if someone is going all out and struggling to have some material thing while neglecting the obvious more important things, maybe it's not over the top at all.

image >>>>>>>>>>>>>> *
laugh.gif

im not going to lie when i was 16-18 i used to hate hard on kids my age with brand new whips but thats most likely parent sponsored, as i got older and wiser i realized all i can do is just appreciate it and just WORRY about me, i would never get a car over 50k in todays economy unless i was making over 1mill easily i can say that honestly. a simple honda stick or smart car and im good im so over being that dude with a big ego there is so much more to life than impress other people. with that being said when i make 1 mill im copping that TESLA 

So the fake image is?

Fake image is your ballin when in reality you fallin.

#PunLife
car note looks like balling on a budget to me

Where in the world are you purchasing a $50K vehicle and only paying $400 monthly....Again financing a vehicle for more than 4 years practically means you cannot afford said vehicle, hence why your trying to lower payments by extending term...

Where in the world are you purchasing a $50K vehicle and only paying $400 monthly....Again financing a vehicle for more than 4 years practically means you cannot afford said vehicle, hence why your trying to lower payments by extending term...
Again purchasing a vehicle that you cannot afford is a attempt at trying to ball on a budget, so what are you asking me?

Again purchasing a vehicle that you cannot afford is a attempt at trying to ball on a budget, so what are you asking me?

lets analyze this statement. what's wrong with balling on a budget?

srs question...

like... i like to ball... i like budgets..

hence, balling on a budget.

Why didn't you ask why people finance houses? Just cop a extra smedium studio apartment if that's all you could afford to pay in full.

But the topic is about LUXURY CARS...most of the population don't have a few hundred thousand dollars layin around to buy a house in cash which is why most ppl finance a house, so your question is invalid....

You answered your own question....

Most people don't have 60-100k in cash laying around so they finance cars....

The **** kind of obvious question is this?

I know this is the exception but there are people out there who can earn more on that money than the interest they would have been charged if they took the loan. No point in shelling out a lump sum unless the loan has a high interest rate.

ballers dont have a budget....

oymorons gon oymoron.
how do you know?

are you a certified baller, or hvave friends that ball?

ben baller can be considered a balla. he has it in his name....

i'm pretty sure he sets a budget for himself.

warren buffet is a baller... i'm pretty sure he has a budget as well....

seems like the only way to ball is to buy the entire world... b/c if you dont, and you have some limit... you're not a baller...

ballers dont have a budget....

oymorons gon oymoron.
how do you know?

are you a certified baller, or hvave friends that ball?

ben baller can be considered a balla. he has it in his name....

i'm pretty sure he sets a budget for himself.

warren buffet is a baller... i'm pretty sure he has a budget as well....

seems like the only way to ball is to buy the entire world... b/c if you dont, and you have some limit... you're not a baller...
budget to plan how to blow your loot =/= budget on how to conserve your loot.

ballers ball out = ballers on a budget do not...

I know this is the exception but there are people out there who can earn more on that money than the interest they would have been charged if they took the loan. No point in shelling out a lump sum unless the loan has a high interest rate.
Yep, if you have a 0% interest rate that 50k can be better used for investments instead dumping it all on the car at once

budget to plan how to blow your loot =/= budget on how to conserve your loot.

ballers ball out = ballers on a budget do not...
well that's just stupid.

you just picked the opposite end of the spectrum and then said they didnt equal...

practicing free throws =/= not practicing 3 pointers...

the thing is, if you have a limit to what you're going to do, you're ona budget, point blank period. if a baller says "i'm gonna spend 40k tonight" ...

his budget is 40k...

so he's balling on a budget...

if someone says, "i'm only going to get the v6 camero for 25k"...

their budget is 25k

Thread title should be renamed "Why do NT'ers care about how the next man spends his money?"

Back
Top Bottom