Why am I persecuted for NOT accepting homosexuality..

Dudes are condoning incest and have issues with my disapproval of homosexual lifestyles....
2chrofb.jpg

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

haha, beat me to it boys noize...
I was moved man. I heard college communication courses have already begun to use this video as an example on how to make a convincing argument 
laugh.gif

The guy, Zach Wahls, also did a AMA on Reddit a few days ago for anyone curious to find out more about him and his family.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Dudes are condoning incest and have issues with my disapproval of homosexual lifestyles....
2chrofb.jpg
Breh, when's the last time you encountered a couple in a consenting incestuous relationship? 
ohwell.gif

This past week, someone on Reddit did an AMA where he admitted he was in an incestuous relationship with his older sister from age 12 through 25 (until she got engaged to someone else.) A consensual incestuous relationship is incredibly rare.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

2chrofb.jpg
Breh, when's the last time you encountered a couple in a consenting incestuous relationship? 
ohwell.gif

This past week, someone on Reddit did an AMA where he admitted he was in an incestuous relationship with his older sister from age 12 through 25 (until she got engaged to someone else.) A consensual incestuous relationship is incredibly rare.
If it became socially acceptable, I guarantee you that the number of those instances would skyrocket.
Society is malleable fam. Its all about where we individually and collectively draw the line(s).

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So race is as malleable as sexual orientation now?

There are many cases of abuse resulting in homosexual behavior (temporary/long term/willing/unwilling/whatever) but what type of trauma would lead to someones race changing?

Well, a form of that is people who have self-hate for their own race. It can be equally as traumatic as what you describe with homosexuality. You never heard
of instances where people do everything they can to assimilate into white culture, that they forsake their own identity? Then, there's the more extreme form
of people who bleach their skin cause they're "too dark" and want to "fit it". It's not far-fetched at all. 

And if you want to keep it totally funky perms and colored contacts in the same boat IMO

2chrofb.jpg
ohwell.gif

If it became socially acceptable, I guarantee you that the number of those instances would skyrocket.
Society is malleable fam. Its all about where we individually and collectively draw the line(s).
I doubt it but I wouldn't rule it out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

[h1]
[h1]Westermarck effect[/h1]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Westermarck effect, or reverse sexual imprinting, is a hypothetical psychological effect through which people who live in close domestic proximity during the first few years of their lives become desensitized to later sexual attraction. This phenomenon was first hypothesized by Finnish anthropologist Edvard Westermarck in his book The History of Human Marriage (1891). Observations interpreted as evidence for the Westermarck effect have since been made in many places and cultures, including in the Israeli kibbutz system, and the Chinese Shim-pua marriage customs, as well as in biological-related families.

In the case of the Israeli kibbutzim (collective farms), children were reared somewhat communally in peer groups, based on age, not biological relation. A study of the marriage patterns of these children later in life revealed that out of the nearly 3,000 marriages that occurred across the kibbutz system, only fourteen were between children from the same peer group. Of those fourteen, none had been reared together during the first six years of life. This result suggests that the Westermarck effect operates during the period from birth to the age of six.[sup][1][/sup]

When proximity during this critical period does not occur — for example, where a brother and sister are brought up separately, never meeting one another — they may find one another highly sexually attractive when they meet as adults, according to the hypothesis of genetic sexual attraction (q.v.). This supports the claim that the Westermarck effect evolved because it suppressed inbreeding.
[/h1]

I've definitely heard people comment about their distant cousins being "hot" 
laugh.gif

2chrofb.jpg
ohwell.gif

Exactly.
right now its frowned upon, thats why it seems like it is so rare. Homosexuality would have also been considered much more rare, say 50 years ago.

We do not condone incest, we condone the rights of people wanting to love one another in a safe, consensual situation. We dont care about your disapproval, we care that you want to limit the rights of perfectly healthy people from enjoying the same rights/privileges we have.

2chrofb.jpg
A consensual incestuous relationship is incredibly rare.
ohwell.gif
wrong.

when u read on incest its waaaay more common then people wanna admit to.

Homosexuality is cool. Incest is fine too. Polygamy is ok but pushing it too.

Don't see the big deal nor do I see the point in reading 14 pages of walls of texts.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2chrofb.jpg
A consensual incestuous relationship is incredibly rare.
ohwell.gif
wrong.

when u read on incest its waaaay more common then people wanna admit to.

DA HEIGHTZ

Also I think inbreeding should not only be allowed but advocated upon. I could see this happening in a couple centuries once we advance past our current cultural issues.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Well let me correct myself. Some responses I remember you making in other threads make you COME OFF as a hatemonger.

"and i have an asian girlfriend"

That's the same thing as "I'm not racist, my bestfriend is black" *burn crosses while being draped in rebel flags*
man get the *!!* out of here with your #$!+. why dont you post something i said than if you are so sure i am a racist. and yes i am offended that you would use the word hatemonger when talking about me

Where did I say you were racist? Unless you took that rebel flag thing as me saying you did that exact thing, I don't see where at all I said that.
And i can't point out exactly what you posted cause I haven't noticed your SN/avy on here in awhile, and I don't feel the need to try to dig and
search for any of those threads. I must have struck a nerve with your profanity though
laugh.gif
. Just know that I have noticed you posting things that
would probably make other people THINK you're a racist or a hatemonger. You should honestly be thanking me for plainly and logically
pointing that out for you, before you make that mistake in real life and somebody comes after you like ninjahood and doesn't give you the
chance to correct yourself.

man if you said any of this to me in person i would have popped u in the mouth. want to jump to conclusions and than back out when you can't come up with facts. In real life i have friends of all ethnicity's that read this message board and see what i post and no one's come after me

man get the *!!* out of here with your #$!+. why dont you post something i said than if you are so sure i am a racist. and yes i am offended that you would use the word hatemonger when talking about me

Where did I say you were racist? Unless you took that rebel flag thing as me saying you did that exact thing, I don't see where at all I said that.
And i can't point out exactly what you posted cause I haven't noticed your SN/avy on here in awhile, and I don't feel the need to try to dig and
search for any of those threads. I must have struck a nerve with your profanity though
laugh.gif
. Just know that I have noticed you posting things that
would probably make other people THINK you're a racist or a hatemonger. You should honestly be thanking me for plainly and logically
pointing that out for you, before you make that mistake in real life and somebody comes after you like ninjahood and doesn't give you the
chance to correct yourself.

man if you said any of this to me in person i would have popped u in the mouth. want to jump to conclusions and than back out when you can't come up with facts. In real life i have friends of all ethnicity's that read this message board and see what i post and no one's come after me

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

**can't think of any relevant counter argument**

***makes random threats***

Where are you reading about incest being common? Serious.

yeah, if people are going to bring up "facts". they need to back them up with proof.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Where are you reading about incest being common? Serious.

yeah, if people are going to bring up "facts". they need to back them up with proof.

INB4 Yahoo! Answers source.

Back
Top Bottom