who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N said "they were in NY and Cali gas stations so I believe he could sell 100K" :rofl:

Yeah cause we know N's cant wait to cop the hottest DVDs in gas stations in droves

Plenty people cop dem DVDs you crazy. If you got a DVD player in your car, you done copped one before.So you think stores just ordered 'em for nothing? Man, people cop DVDS from the store of nothin' but girls twerkin' and puttin' candles in they booty, helutalmbout?

Last edited:
Joey+Bada+png.png

if we live in a world where joey badass got next, that means astro from x-factor is coming for the crown. :rolleyes

Last edited:
they're both ******g trash

I would eat a live kitten to never have to hear French's garbage *** flow

and I would still rather listen to him than A$ap

Last edited:

If you're from anywhere but NY, NJ or CT and you've heard this song on the radio/in the club/at a house party raise your hand now.

Nobody?..That's what I thought.

Ain't nobody down here heard a dat.

I saw this vid once on Suckerfree/Week In Jams. Only reason I've heard the song multiple times is cause I have that tape. French is my dude, but come on :lol:

N said "they were in NY and Cali gas stations so I believe he could sell 100K" :rofl:

Yeah cause we know N's cant wait to cop the hottest DVDs in gas stations in droves

Plenty people cop dem DVDs you crazy. If you got a DVD player in your car, you done copped one before.So you think stores just ordered 'em for nothing? Man, people cop DVDS from the store of nothin' but girls twerkin' and puttin' candles in they booty, helutalmbout?

This too though :lol: The Exxon right around the corner from my house has a full rack of twerkin vids and dvds with Gucci, OJ, and a bunch of other rrappers.

Last edited:

If you're from anywhere but NY, NJ or CT and you've heard this song on the radio/in the club/at a house party raise your hand now.

Nobody?..That's what I thought.

Ain't nobody down here heard a dat.

I saw this vid once on Suckerfree/Week In Jams. Only reason I've heard the song multiple times is cause I have that tape. French is my dude, but come on :lol:

This too though :lol: The Exxon right around the corner from my house has a full rack of twerkin vids and dvds with Gucci, OJ, and a bunch of other rrappers.

Yep, and aside from them fools laughin' at my post like idiots, you know damb well people cop 'em.

Ain't no down south ****. Dudes is not copping no dvds on the reg. I have seen women cop dvds from the bootleg in front of the store but I have yet to ever see any hood N cop a dvd from a petro :rofl:

Yeah, you right. The gas station just buys those DVDS to spruce up the store. That's how they make money, keepin product that nobody buys. They aren't there to sell. :smh:

I see what's being said, those hood DVD's are in gas stations and barbershops but they aren't selling like hot cakes the way y'all are tryna make it seem . . .

Maybe a few years ago, back in like 2005 when those "BEEF" DVD's were hot and **** but nobody is buying them like that now . . .

I see what's being said, those hood DVD's are in gas stations and barbershops but they aren't selling like hot cakes the way y'all are tryna make it seem . . .​

Maybe a few years ago, back in like 2005 when those "BEEF" DVD's were hot and **** but nobody is buying them like that now . . .​

Thats what I was talmbout, back in like 05-06, it isn't too hard to believe that French sold 100,000 of those CC videos nationwide is it?

I see what's being said, those hood DVD's are in gas stations and barbershops but they aren't selling like hot cakes the way y'all are tryna make it seem . . .​
Maybe a few years ago, back in like 2005 when those "BEEF" DVD's were hot and **** but nobody is buying them like that now . . .​

Thats what I was talmbout, back in like 05-06, it isn't too hard to believe that French sold 100,000 of those CC videos nationwide is it?
You know what you're probably right . . . Around 100k is a believable number . . . but a million? When guys couldn't (and still can't) even sell a million records with infinite times more marketing and promotion . . .

You know what you're probably right . . . Around 100k is a believable number . . . but a million? When guys couldn't (and still can't) even sell a million records with infinite times more marketing and promotion . . .​

Yeah, I never said a million, but 100,000, I mean, he had a bunch of volumes didn't he?

Yep, and aside from them fools laughin' at my post like idiots, you know damb well people cop 'em.
That must be some down south **** cuz I promise you I know not one person who's copped those around here.
so ****** wasn't copping da smack DVDs, da sub 0s, cocaine city, forbezdvd's on da regular before da advent of

mass streaming websites such as worldstarhiphop?
laugh.gif
da mixtape era ran PARALLEL to da DVD boom..thats how cats

up north learned about BMF, seen jim and cam run from da rucker, learn about maino, learn about max b, learn about french montana

learn about nikki minaj, seen wild cats flashing hammers on camera. etc. NT was NOTORIOUSLY ignorant of that wave at its peak...

da only NT i remember who was really up on those that use to TELL YA to cop was pastortroy, if he was still here he'd tell ya dem joints

were EVERYWHERE, French montana made BANK off those DVDs of his, and created a ton of relationships & networks.

look at it thru a perspective of time, coke wave w/ max b was ONLY his 3 mixtape and

he was BLOWING UP and that **** only dropped 4 years ago. da problem with

da idiots in here is ya think french was actively trying to get signed thru his whole DVD run, which is not true, he was just a dope *** rapper

people would see on da cocaine cities that he also happen to run. look at da rate french was dropping at after 2008, he was FLOODING

da streets. 7 mixtapes in 2008,  7 mixtapes in 2009, etc. and alot of those were also being sold because a lil back people still weren't

hip to site such as livemixtapes or datpiff.

NT aint savy on street buzz at ALL, i remember saying french's name here as far back as 2008 and ya thougt he was a nobody
laugh.gif

You know what you're probably right . . . Around 100k is a believable number . . . but a million? When guys couldn't (and still can't) even sell a million records with infinite times more marketing and promotion . . .​
Yeah, I never said a million, but 100,000, I mean, he had a bunch of volumes didn't he?
he had 14 volumes, its easy to believe he sold 100k of each volume = 1+ million of total sales.

Last edited:

That must be some down south **** cuz I promise you I know not one person who's copped those around here.
so ****** wasn't copping da smack DVDs, da sub 0s, cocaine city, forbezdvd's on da regular before da advent of

mass streaming websites such as worldstarhiphop? :lol: da mixtape era ran PARALLEL to da DVD boom..thats how cats

up north learned about BMF, seen jim and cam run from da rucker, learn about maino, learn about max b, learn about french montana

learn about nikki minaj, seen wild cats flashing hammers on camera. etc. NT was NOTORIOUSLY ignorant of that wave at its peak...

da only NT i remember who was really up on those that use to TELL YA to cop was pastortroy, if he was still here he'd tell ya dem joints

were EVERYWHERE, French montana made BANK off those DVDs of his, and created a ton of relationships & networks.

look at it thru a perspective of time, coke wave w/ max b was ONLY his 3 mixtape and

he was BLOWING UP and that **** only dropped 4 years ago. da problem with

da idiots in here is ya think french was actively trying to get signed thru his whole DVD run, which is not true, he was just a dope *** rapper

people would see on da cocaine cities that he also happen to run. look at da rate french was dropping at after 2008, he was FLOODING

da streets. 7 mixtapes in 2008,  7 mixtapes in 2009, etc. and alot of those were also being sold because a lil back people still weren't

hip to site such as livemixtapes or datpiff.

NT aint savy on street buzz at ALL, i remember saying french's name here as far back as 2008 and ya thougt he was a nobody :lol:

That's cause most of NT, or at least the people who post these dumb arguments, ain't never been in a street in they life. I seen them videos in stores in Chicago, Miami and Atlanta as well as places out West.

Last edited:
he had 14 volumes, its easy to believe he sold 100k of each volume = 1+ million of total sales.

So you a ***** from NY of all places are gonna sit hear and tell me that french montana was doing millions of DVD sales all across the country and that all these hood spots were ordering straight from French and his team :rofl:

****** bootleg EVERYTHING out here, there were no barcodes on them *****, they were STREET DVD's aka a few spots he messed with were getting em hand delivered.... The rest were coppin dozens burned copies of them ***** from Canal st/ local bootlegger and selling them... But you telling me he was seeing profit off of hundred of thousands of DVD's

2) Why the **** are we arguing about a compilation DVD where ****** flashing ratchets took precedence over any sound from french montana. French wsn't even recognized until coke wave, and didn't start gettting taken seriously to around Mac & Cheese 2. & i'm talking the Bronx, let alone ****** knowing him outside the tri state.

The ? at hand was who's hotter and your out here acting like a random french interview holds the credibility of a forbes report. Next your going to tell me that Killa season DVD sold a million copies too, or sizzurp made em a 100 Milli.

I'm a fan of french i'm a fan of Dipset but goddamn bro rappers lie ALOT

So you a ***** from NY of all places are gonna sit hear and tell me that french montana was doing millions of DVD sales all across the country and that all these hood spots were ordering straight from French and his team :rofl:

The ? at hand was who's hotter and your out here acting like a random french interview holds the credibility of a forbes report. Next your going to tell me that Killa season DVD sold a million copies too, or sizzurp made em a 100 Milli.

I'm a fan of french i'm a fan of Dipset but goddamn bro rappers lie ALOT

:rofl:

Welcome to Ninja logic. Dude says french is the hotter artist and posts a video of french exaggerating dvd sales #'s as concrete proof :rofl:. You can't have a debate about something with cats that don't have the capacity to objectively do so.

Back
Top Bottom