who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And technically these ain't sneakers, they are some Michael Jordan footwarmer/basketball assistance apparatuses. Get real man.

View media item 282405

He started dressing like that when he got a stylist of a certain sexual preference. You right though, Rocky is definitely representative of a certain lifestyle. :rolleyes

:lol: @ the basketball assistance apparatus

I can't speak on that "lifestyle" you keep referring to, i'm not about that life..You probably see it a lot more in atl lol.

Touche'

so what this post is really about is ya'll clearly recognize that Rocky is the bigger artist but ya'll upset that he dresses a way that doesn't represent the way ya'll THINK a rapper should dress so ya'll gonna throw shade.

The crazy part is Rocky keeps it a lot more 100 than most of these fraud *** ****** in rap but ya'll respect that. Not to mention most of the "Official" cats in hiphop are ****** with him and his whole movement so i don't get what upsets ya'll so much.

You cant respect a dude who actually cares about his music and improving but you do respect the cats out here stealing everyone elses life and rapping about it to make a profit

Neither one of 'em is really hot in the South. I'm just sayin' down here amongst the people I am around, French gets play and ASAP gets none. Also, there aren't really any "official" cats in hip hop. Official cats are dead or in prison or still out there doin' they thing.

Last edited:
buy official i mean cats just standing on their words and being themselves.... But i digress

I could see that i'm from the BX so obviously people are playing French out here more than Rocky although since the album dropped a lot of people are ****** with it. However we aint just talkin about our personal regions & we can't completely disregard all other demographics as if they ain't people is all i'm saying.

Ninja keeps talkin bout how everybody dresses like french uptown that's cool if uptown was all of new york. but unfortunately for his point NYC is a million times bigger than just hood spots and on a normal day what you see A$ap with (None of that long shirt ****, just his regular everyday ish) is MUCH more common than seeing someone with a pelle jacket and rhinestone jeans on.

-_-

French gets wavy da way UPTOWN NY/ da BX gets fly. Lots of jewelry, pelle leathers

Gucci/LV belts, trus/G-star/robin jeans,

French doesn't even dress like that anymore...that's when he was running with max.
From harlem all the way to Mount Vernon where I live at, Pelle's are dying.  What I meant by the soho wardrobe was the same designers not necessarily the fit.  ****** rocking Alex Wang leathers like it's a pelle from what I see.  I'm in soho just as much as i'm in harlem/north bronx.  I can't speak for your hood though...so you got it

Pelles dying? :lol:

I just came from outside, walked by like 40 ****** wit pelle leathers on.

And french still dresses like that, hello coke boys 3 was SPONSORED by pelle pelle :lol:

french has signature cocaine city pelle leathers he's rocking in da new XXL.

****** aint rockin rick owen & Alexander wang on da hood b :lol:

Cats is foamed out, mermed out, pelle'ed out, moncler'ed out, steep tech'ed out.

You go to harlem RIGHT NOW and 9/10 folks lookin like jim jones, max b, & french montana.

Pelles dying?
laugh.gif

And french still dresses like that, hello coke boys 3 was SPONSORED by pelle pelle
laugh.gif

****** aint rockin rick owen & Alexander wang on da hood b
laugh.gif

Cats is foamed out, mermed out, pelle'ed out, moncler'ed out, steep tech'ed out.

You go to harlem RIGHT NOW and 9/10 folks lookin like jim jones, max b, & french montana.
I said I can't speak for your hood...but i'm 22 and ****** aint rocking steep techs and merms anymore my g.  At least not new joints, maybe the same ones they copped years ago...
I exaggerated with pelle's
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ninja keeps talkin bout how everybody dresses like french uptown that's cool if uptown was all of new york. but unfortunately for his point NYC is a million times bigger than just hood spots and on a normal day what you see A$ap with (None of that long shirt ****, just his regular everyday ish) is MUCH more common than seeing someone with a pelle jacket and rhinestone jeans on.
exactly

All this discussion proves is ****** is followers. Whether it's french or A$AP.

Can we close this thread?

A$AP is hotter nationwide.
French has the NY traditionalists and NY Hoods.
French doesn't wear dresses.
His growth is more organic even tho he was just ax B's umbrella holder until Diddy/Ross
French makes better music according to Ninjahood.
Both of them are sub par rappers carried by their production
Both of them don't rap about anything with real substance.
Pelles are still alive in 2013.

French has the NY traditionalists and NY Hoods.
His growth is more organic even tho he was just ax B's umbrella holder until Diddy/Ross
French makes better music according to Ninjahood.

Well what I get from this thread is it depends on your location whos hotter.

Only in NT can a dude who's destroying da strip clubs, streets, TV, Radio, mixtapes is somehow

NOT hotter then a cat who's got 1 song on rotation one album & one mixtape..
laugh.gif
How bout those tour dates champ??
Dude just continues to ignore this question. It's hilarious.

You can have the club records, you can have the street records, you can have all that. But if you can't sell out large venues and you can't move hundreds of thousands to millions of records, then you aren't going to be around for very long.

Ninja why do you continue to ignore that Rocky headlined a 41 city large venue tour with multiple sold out dates BEFORE his album dropped (So his catalog only consisted of a mixtape, a few songs off of the ASAP Mob tape, Goldie, and Problems) while French "who has the streets on lock" and 20 mixtapes worth of material is struggling to sell out clubs and smaller venues?

Is getting club and hood car system play more important to an artist's career than selling hundreds of thousands of albums at 15 bucks a pop and selling hundreds and thousands of tickets at 30-100 bucks a pop?

French has the NY traditionalists and NY Hoods/Southern Hoods.
His growth is more organic even tho he was just ax B's umbrella holder (and making mucho guap off of rap DVDs/CC) until Diddy/Ross
French makes better music according to Ninjahood and JChambers

Fixed and /thread

Tupac was tight as hell with Versace- a very gay man. Clothing has nothing to do with rapping ability and popularity. Its obvious Ninja has never left NY (maybe to DR) and has no concept of other cultures. Under Ninja logic, French is a better rapper than Tupac because he modeled for a gay man's clothing brand and not Pelle Pelle.

ASAP hands down. Hip hop extends beyond the geographic location of NYC. Rocky is known worldwide, not just in some clubs. 

:smh:

Where are you located to make this statement? I was in tokyo a few months back... guess who they were going crazy over when i was at the club ... It wasn't A$AP ... they was playing montana ... i was shocked but at the same time the girls were going wild 8) ... btw ... they wasn't playing A$AP in Hong Kong either

if we talking music ... it's French ... if we talking everything else ... A$AP exposure is crazy though ...

Tupac was tight as hell with Versace- a very gay man. Clothing has nothing to do with rapping ability and popularity. Its obvious Ninja has never left NY (maybe to DR) and has no concept of other cultures. Under Ninja logic, French is a better rapper than Tupac because he modeled for a gay man's clothing brand and not Pelle Pelle.

You talmbout this Tupac who went to art school for dance?

View media item 282804

Last edited:
ASAP hands down. Hip hop extends beyond the geographic location of NYC. Rocky is known worldwide, not just in some clubs. 

mean.gif

Where are you located to make this statement? I was in tokyo a few months back... guess who they were going crazy over when i was at the club ... It wasn't A$AP ... they was playing montana ... i was shocked but at the same time the girls were going wild
glasses.gif
... btw ... they wasn't playing A$AP in Hong Kong either

if we talking music ... it's French ... if we talking everything else ... A$AP exposure is crazy though ...
Bet it was Pop That.

So what are these classic mixtapes french has? And which one is that one with spitta on, "so high"?

:smh:

Where are you located to make this statement? I was in tokyo a few months back... guess who they were going crazy over when i was at the club ... It wasn't A$AP ... they was playing montana ... i was shocked but at the same time the girls were going wild 8) ... btw ... they wasn't playing A$AP in Hong Kong either

Bet it was Pop That.​

Pelles dying? :lol:

And french still dresses like that, hello coke boys 3 was SPONSORED by pelle pelle :lol:

****** aint rockin rick owen

I said I can't speak for your hood...but i'm 22 and ****** aint rocking steep techs and merms anymore my g.  At least not new joints, maybe the same ones they copped years ago...

I exaggerated with pelle's:lol:

Bubble Merms is gettin rocked by you young boys DAILY, i dont do those cuz those is step down status

From my goretex merm, steep tech & northface in general arent rocked by blacks anymore, they consider it a spanish thing.

Pelles is universally accepted as that piff among everyone.. you can TELL people still cop

Em in bunches cause years ago da baggy era had cats rockin HUGE pelle leathers and now that we in da slim era cats been coppin

Slimmer pelles to match, so they never went away.

So what are these classic mixtapes french has? And which one is that one with spitta on, "so high"?

Had you watched da video i posted you would've seen its from da classic mac & cheese 2 tape.

and for da record, anybody that think he's "riding" ross, if anything ross & company been messing w/ french since his very first mixtape predating MMG.

on french revolution.

Rocky sold 100k+ with his cd leaking a month early, performed with Rihanna at the VMA's, Went on his tour, touring with Rihanna,been all on tv and going on his own international tour.

French can't get a release date and has probably never had a concert outside of NY.....

How is this been debatable lol

To answer your question outta the two NY rappers ...rocky is hotter than French  . Y'all speaking about wat plays in clubs more ... Yeah thts French cuhz he makes a lot of  club bangers but when it comes to fan base thts rocky all day. Which I think answers your question 

Rocky sold 100k+ with his cd leaking a month early, performed with Rihanna at the VMA's, Went on his tour, touring with Rihanna,been all on tv and going on his own international tour.

French can't get a release date and has probably never had a concert outside of NY.....

How is this been debatable lol
da bias in here
laugh.gif

you can say da same **** about french.

- sold 100k+ DVD independently, CONSTANTLY with puff, drake, toured with MMG, and bad boy, been ALL on TV, been international as well

like its pretty evident who's watching BOTH these rappers and who's been only watching 1 and freestyling they knowledge about da

other one.

Back
Top Bottom