who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
fabolous is still decent so is banks and jada...

nas aint dead, gza AZ and inspectah deck can still rap..

whatever though, im not even on the eastcoast and im still loyal to great NY artists.

most of the people buying albums are teenage girls and older white women to have something to play for ladies night.

NY is always talking about how the south is trash but look how they brainwashed yall to think thats whats hot now..

like making booty songs for the strip club is the only way to eat..

the artists that are guaranteed longevity in this game are the ones that did something different from what was considered the norm at the time.

eminem&yeezy are perfect examples.

fabolous is still decent so is banks and jada...

nas aint dead, gza AZ and inspectah deck can still rap..

whatever though, im not even on the eastcoast and im still loyal to great NY artists.

most of the people buying albums are teenage girls and older white women to have something to play for ladies night.

NY is always talking about how the south is trash but look how they brainwashed yall to think thats whats hot now..
like making booty songs for the strip club is the only way to eat..

the artists that are guaranteed longevity in this game are the ones that did something different from what was considered the norm at the time.

eminem&yeezy are perfect examples.

True! I heavily mess the NYC artists like you said people are brainwashed. It's like if you ain't on TV you ain't poppin

This ***** dropped 20 mixtapes and still doesn't dropped a album smh
he didn't wanna drop a album for a long time...there's a interview where basically said he was weary of labels
. . . . So he went and signed with Diddy?

As a matter of fact, this dude went and signed a double penetration deal with MMG and Bad Boy. And he was weary of labels?

I think it's more of a case of nobody important (meaning Konvict Music does not count
laugh.gif
) wanting to sign him until he started using southern beats . . . Harry Fraud helped alot too . . .

he didn't wanna drop a album for a long time...there's a interview where basically said he was weary of labels

. . . . So he went and signed with Diddy?​

As a matter of fact, this dude went and signed a double penetration deal with MMG and Bad Boy. And he was weary of labels?​

I think it's more of a case of nobody important (meaning Konvict Music does not count :lol: ) wanting to sign him until he started using southern beats . . . Harry Fraud helped alot too . . .​

and he wants to have MA$E as an executive producer

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why is it always nerdy real hip hop N's that say "Only white girls and moms buy CDs"? If that's the case you buy the albums and support. Never understood being mad that people support **** you don't when you don't support what you **** with.

you cant count out french montana because of his beat selection and ear for beats but as of now asap is the more

popular artist, way more infuence with the public and fashion and he seems to have more pull in the

music and entertainment industry outside of just rap

i would like to note that in 2010 ninjahood said vado is more popular than wiz khalifa

with that said , as someone who really anticipated mac and cheese 3 , and someone

who felt it could have been his dreamchasers 2 i think delaying it and pushing it back ruined his 

momentum , on top of the fact that aside from 4 songs it was trash. shoulda dropped it with "freaks"

and taken that "pop that" momentum and shot for a january release date......now they bet the house

on a nicki minaj single that sounds like nick minaj featuring french montana......its evident theres money

behind french montana's machine so if he doesnt do atleast 300,000 i can see the label giving up on

making him a top tier rapper

you cant count out french montana because of his beat selection and ear for beats but as of now asap is the more
popular artist, way more infuence with the public and fashion and he seems to have more pull in the

i would like to note that in 2010 ninjahood said vado is more popular than wiz khalifa

with that said , as someone who really anticipated mac and cheese 3 , and someone
who felt it could have been his dreamchasers 2 i think delaying it and pushing it back ruined his 
momentum , on top of the fact that aside from 4 songs it was trash. shoulda dropped it with "freaks"
and taken that "pop that" momentum and shot for a january release date......now they bet the house
on a nicki minaj single that sounds like nick minaj featuring french montana......its evident theres money
behind french montana's machine so if he doesnt do atleast 300,000 i can see the label giving up on

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you go by numbers rocky is the hottest his album is selling well even after being leaked a month in advance. Plus he has a platinum single. Oh and he's tourin with one of the biggest female artist in the game. Harry's beats with a diddy n Ross co sign doesn't make u the hottest. Action Bronson roc marci = best out of NYC

fixed

french said he didn't wanna drop an album??????????? LOL dude either knew he wouldn't sell or he is an imbecile.

Last edited:
French has dropped 20 mixtapes and 0 albums and the comparison is who is hotter even after ASAP dropped 1 mixtape and 1 album????? ASAP been in the game 1/10 of the time and got more buzz.

Lock this thread up.

. . . . So he went and signed with Diddy?

As a matter of fact, this dude went and signed a double penetration deal with MMG and Bad Boy. And he was weary of labels?

I think it's more of a case of nobody important (meaning Konvict Music does not count
laugh.gif
) wanting to sign him until he started using southern beats . . . Harry Fraud helped alot too . . .
he signed with diddy cuz:

1. kanye doesn't have a phone and he didn't like that he couldn't contact him direct

2. diddy thru a TON of money at him because "other lables wanted me, diddy NEEDED me"

3. rick ross is da "hands on" boss that he also signed with cuz frankly no one on badboy other then french doing work, you can make a case

for MGK, but thats cause he's grindin on his own, not cuz diddy is really helping him.

4. french owns all his masters.

Last edited:
french said he didn't wanna drop an album??????????? LOL dude either knew he wouldn't sell or he is an imbecile.
you thniking SO backwards, with da way technology has gone, when your name is already hot you dont need to sign a record label contract anymore,

you can do most of da stuff yourself...distribution isn't a problem, neither is touring, i guess mac miller hasn't already shut people up about this.

french was already making wild bread before he signed with diddy,

this is why he held out so long, he didn't NEED one. da problem with da rap industry is its is SO SMALL

that it repels indie acts ON PURPOSE to preserve da hierarchy of da powers that be.

french montana been making moves dolo forever, a$ap dont have a independent bone his is body, he da product of being pushed on folks. why you

think he's everywhere thats "not urban"? why you think they always asking him about gay marriage? why you think he's ALWAYS in fashion

ways? last time i checked, rappers been rappin bout high fashion since da 80's, but somehow he's da one getting coined as da fashionista?

i know when i smell a rat.

oh, we all agree,

but he signed anyway, he's even trying to get Ma$e involved in his abuse.

albums getting pushed back,

Max is behind bars

nobody beyond your peripheral vision is checking for him anymore.

but then again, you're still checking for a dipset reunion :rolleyes

Last edited:

oh, we all agree,

Max is behind bars

Didn't they already have that?

oh, we all agree,

Max is behind bars

but then again, you're still checking for a dipset reunion
eyes.gif

Didn't they already have that?
They had their reunion show, but folks one person in particular is still looking for them to get back together as a group and put out new material collectively.  Unfortunately that same person doesn't realize that Dipset's time has come and gone.  He needs to realize that he's wasting his time and move on to new ventures.  

Mac & Cheese 3 was one of the hardest tapes of the year tho. I think it def was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then dreamchasers 2

oh, we all agree,

Max is behind bars

Now like i said french ain't hotter than ASAP but people in hiphop all over the country know who he is & our checking for him. I'm not gonna think he NEARLY as poppin other places as he is in NY but to say he hasn't been on a consistent uprise since chopper down is a lie. French is on EVERY MMG affiliate mixtape, damn near all of Bricksquad (Well gucci & Waka) tapes. Tons of solo work & is starting to make several album cuts. Their isn't a demographic that he doesnt try & touch.....

The nobody is checking for him beyond your peripheral vision..... is better suited for an action Bronson/ Marciano character.

As I said before....he's a below average rapper, with minimal subject matter, who's signed to Diddy, and wants Ma$e to executive produce his album :lol:. It's only a matter of time before his career sinks like the Titanic.

I don't wish failure upon dude, but it's pretty much inevitable, look at Bad Boy's track record.

Damn I guess I was wrong. I assumed French was hotter since he's on the radio and in the club scene more than that A$AP music. I gotta step my hippie steez up more :lol:

Back
Top Bottom