who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
don't know who's more popular and I'm not really a fan of either but based on their music

ASAP > french

french montana is terrible though. chinx drugz > french

what facts, da ones where he opened up for riri in big event, and had a mixtape in small events, that french montana BEEEEN doing? yea.

my only fault was expecting unbiased opinion in da twllight zone known as NT's music forum where da take over beat ether, and there's 50+ pages

of "rappers" such as riff raff, lil b, and trinidad james.

THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW, THESE DUDES DONT KNOW ****

Answer is ASAP. Also 50 about to end this dude's Montana career, he had him begging him for his turn to eat. :smh:

French has MMG/Bad Boy deal so he got Ricky and Co. co-signing him, you give Rocky an opportunity like that and he's the hottest rapper in the whole industry. ASAP did it on his own. Also theres a reason why the top artists (Rihanna included) want ASAP on their track. ASAP album leaked real early and still did crazy numbers, if French album leaked noone would even care.

Last edited:
Answer is ASAP. Also 50 about to end this dude's Montana career, he had him begging him for his turn to eat. :smh:

French has MMG/Bad Boy deal so he got Ricky and Co. co-signing him, you give Rocky an opportunity like that and he's the hottest rapper in the whole industry. ASAP did it on his own. Also theres a reason why the top artists (Rihanna included) want ASAP on their track.

Explain.

He took shots at 50 first, and then 50 responded and we all know 50 never ever giving up going at someone. He tweeted at 50 and quickly deleted it. So when he finally realized what 50 can do to someone who hasn't even released a major album, he quickly slunk out (word to Larry David). Begging may have not been the right choice of words, on my part but telling 50 to let him eat was a poor choice of words on FM behalf.

With 2013 on the way, French Montana is looking to have as much success as he did last year. However, part of last year keeps coming up. In a recent interview with Hot 97, Montana was asked about one of his feuds from last year, the feud with 50 Cent. However, as French explained, this is not a "beef." Instead, he says he wants 50 to let him "eat."

Ain't no beef, man. I've been doing good. I had a great year. I want to keep going. That man already did his thing. I feel like it's my turn now. I don't want to go back and forth with him. He already did his thing. Now it's my turn. Let me eat."

What kind of rapper/grown &^% man asks another man for his turn to eat??????? If you want it you take it, you don't need 50 Cent permission especially after you dissed him first. Especially, after your right hand man Rick Ross has beef with 50.

Cliffs:
- went at 50
- realized what 50 could do
- didn't wanna be hungry anymore
- asked 50 to let him eat

Last edited:
I think it all depends
french montana and max b were popping way before asap unless someone can prove other wise
with that momentum I think french may be bigger in the streets
thing is if it was not for max hitting the slammer french would not be were he's at (srs)
asap is more popular main stream
but a lot of people feel he's reaching with the whole south swag but I find it natural since he dose not talk "southern"
a good point I heard about french is .... you never heard him by himself its neither max b /coke boys or someone from we the best all stars

Last edited:
No one knows shot caller? >D this is why i dont respect 2013 rap fans..ya ****** dont leave ya house.

So because a$ap happens to lap ride events that dont cater rap music, only hipster fodder events

He's hotter then someone who is RUNNING da clubs & radio right now? Ya ****** kill me b..

French is on EVERY other record on da radio, on every mixtape besides his own, and was MADE before

He ever got with badboy/MMG

A$ap aint even hot is his own neighborhood compared to french who not only dominates

Da bronx, he pretty much is da current NYC crown holder.

ASAP hot in the whole country.

David Letterman isn't asking French Montana to perform on his show.

most of those dates he's OPENING for rihanna, son posting Canadian wall street journal facts

:rofl:

Ninja may be stubborn, but dude is funny.

According to the Canadian Wall Street Journal (Cam Voice) Looking back on it, there isn't even a Canadian Wall Street Journal, its a little section in the WSJ.

Last edited:
lol as a fellow NYC native I dont see how you can bring this poll and complain about the results. Rocky is much much more popular in NYC. You cant take the radius of the 145th and Broadway and all of ST NIC as the deciding factor.

Last edited:
what facts, da ones where he opened up for riri in big event, and had a mixtape in small events, that french montana BEEEEN doing? yea.

my only fault was expecting unbiased opinion in da twllight zone known as NT's music forum where da take over beat ether, and there's 50+ pages

You still mad we roasted you for making that wack *** cop killer song?

You still mad we roasted you for making that wack *** cop killer song?

Link to song? Canadian Wall Street Journal? :rofl:

I don't know why ya'll are arguing, it is common knowledge that Fred Da Godson is the hottest rapper out in New York right now.

Last edited:
Coming from an older dude, 34. I really am feeling both of their music. There is A LOT of garbage hip-hop out these days, but these 2 are holdin' down their niche role. IMO they are apples & oranges. A$AP creates that dark/angelic type vibe, and Frenchie is comin' with that party/dboy flow...both are appreciated.

Excuse my french will not move numbers, ASAP moved units even after the month early drop

They're both garbage. ASAP is a lot less garbage than French tho, Excuse my French will fall short, just like Dreams & Nightmares fell short.

The real question is how long before Diddy screws French's career and he fades away...because it WILL happen, we just dunno WHEN. :lol:

If you make music and are from anywhere near Ninja's general vicinity, you are hot worldwide pleghboi. what you aint know? :smoking

Either da heightz or take a hike b

damn shame that these 2 goobers are being hailed as the voices of NY..

Action Bronson is alot more iller than these dudes, but he's not even trying to do the commercial thing, he's sticking to making quality music instead of just pumping out garbage.

Ghostface is still alive too.

this is the NY ish im bumping at the moment..

Back
Top Bottom