who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn j u a rapper and never liked any New York rap ? Sheesh

Of course I have listened to and liked New York rap. I'm talking about the stuff that is coming out of New York currently.

And I can't speak for New York, but Juvenile was hot in the south outside of NO waaaaaaaaaaaayyy before that remix. As soon as "HA" hit MTV and Rap City, it took off and everybody was on it. If I recall, that Jay Z remix wasn't even on the earlier pressings of that album.
That Jay remix barely caught play in NY, recall only hearing it twice on the radio (when flex premiered it and when Clue played it during the monday night mixtape). Ninjahood is wild delusional.

That remix caught zero play down here. I always thought it was hot, but it had nothing to do with Juvenile's success because the original was already fire. Like I said before, I can't speak for the New York demographic but outside of NY, that song blew up off the video, and Jay Z was not in it.
da remix BROKE da record up north, juvenile CLEARLY says it in da artcile. they did 2 presses of his album, one before da remix, and da one after da remix

where it says in big bold letters "jay-z appears courtesy of roca-fella records" cuz he was da ONLY artist that needed clearance to be on that album.

Of course I have listened to and liked New York rap. I'm talking about the stuff that is coming out of New York currently.

And I can't speak for New York, but Juvenile was hot in the south outside of NO waaaaaaaaaaaayyy before that remix. As soon as "HA" hit MTV and Rap City, it took off and everybody was on it. If I recall, that Jay Z remix wasn't even on the earlier pressings of that album.
That Jay remix barely caught play in NY, recall only hearing it twice on the radio (when flex premiered it and when Clue played it during the monday night mixtape). Ninjahood is wild delusional.

That remix caught zero play down here. I always thought it was hot, but it had nothing to do with Juvenile's success because the original was already fire. Like I said before, I can't speak for the New York demographic but outside of NY, that song blew up off the video, and Jay Z was not in it.
da remix BROKE da record up north, juvenile CLEARLY says it in da artcile. they did 2 presses of his album, one before da remix, and da one after da remix

where it says in big bold letters "jay-z appears courtesy of roca-fella records" cuz he was da ONLY artist that needed clearance to be on that album.

Like I said, I can't speak for New York, just like you can't speak for the South. I read the article you posted, though. He did say the remix made it hot in NY, straight from the horse's mouth.

you smokin bath salts b...I SCANNED DA ARTICLE WHERE JUVENILE HIMSELF credits da explosion of that record thanks to da remix w/ jay-z

that **** is open and shut case.
"it made everyone pay attention to it alot more" = explosion?
Juvenile was being very and I mean Very generous with his praise. That song was catching wild play in NY before the remix, alot of people cared less for Jay's verse because it was one of his weaker verses, also DMX was the king of NY at the time. Jay might have helped the song appeal to the suburban crown but the song got love from NY because it was hot. The song is the same reason why you were rocking 4X tees with your '99 bred 4s or last shot 14s that summer.

Last edited:

you smokin bath salts b...I SCANNED DA ARTICLE WHERE JUVENILE HIMSELF credits da explosion of that record thanks to da remix w/ jay-z

Juvenile was being very and I mean Very generous with his praise. That song was catching wild play in NY before the remix, alot of people cared less for Jay's verse because it was one of his remix also DMX was the king of NY at the time. Jay might have helped the song appeal to the suburban crown but the song got love from NY because it was hot. The song is the same reason why you were rocking 4X tees with your '99 bred 4s or last shot 14s that summer.

Ninja, you in here reppin' the suburbanites, bruh?

:rofl:

Last edited:

Juvenile was being very and I mean Very generous with his praise. That song was catching wild play in NY before the remix, alot of people cared less for Jay's verse because it was one of his remix also DMX was the king of NY at the time. Jay might have helped the song appeal to the suburban crown but the song got love from NY because it was hot. The song is the same reason why you were rocking 4X tees with your '99 bred 4s or last shot 14s that summer.

Ninja, you in here reppin' the suburbanites, bruh?

roll.gif
**** is hilarious b, he dont even believe da ***** who made da song what made da song hot
laugh.gif
mean.gif
"juvenile dunno what he's talkin bout..ninjahood can't be right
eyes.gif
"

roll.gif

Can you confirm the release date and track listing for both releases pls?

Why even open a poll if you won't give credence to the results? Minus whale just have opened the thread without it.

I'm still waiting sir....

I only have da one with jay-z's remix added. There were earlier copies without it

I only have da one with jay-z's remix added. There were earlier copies without it
Can you even confirm that there were two releases for the album?

There were two releases. The one I had when it first came out didn't have that Jay Z remix, but one my boy copped later had it on there. I couldn't tell you dates or anything though.

There were two releases. The one I had when it first came out didn't have that Jay Z remix, but one my boy copped later had it on there. I couldn't tell you dates or anything though.
it was like nike re-stocking jordans back in da 90's mid season..it wasn't a big deal, it just happened, there is advertisements in da source that would

update 400 degreez with "NOW WIT JAY-Z REMIX!!" and "NOW PLATINUM" or "2X PLATINUM"

i dunno why this is so surprising to alot of ya, there were NO MIXTAPES back in da day unless you count actual cassette tapes that would circulate

from coast to coast, so those singles that featured remixs that ARTIST PAYED FOR from their album budget

Dude straight ignored ScottHall's facts and ignored the landslide results of a poll he started. Face it dude, ASAP > French Montana. Only reason people listen to a French track is for a Ross feature. Stop riding.

Dude straight ignored ScottHall's facts and ignored the landslide results of a poll he started. Face it dude, ASAP > French Montana. Only reason people listen to a French track is for a Ross feature. Stop riding.
what facts, da ones where he opened up for riri in big event, and had a mixtape in small events, that french montana BEEEEN doing? yea.

my only fault was expecting unbiased opinion in da twllight zone known as NT's music forum where da take over beat ether, and there's 50+ pages

of "rappers" such as riff raff, lil b, and trinidad james.

what facts, da ones where he opened up for riri in big event
But its already been proven that those concerts werent part of rihanna's tour but part of his tour with Danny Brown. Are you even reading the arguments against you or are you just gonna sit here and ignore everything that is being thrown at you?

Back
Top Bottom