who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
French is playing places that are listed under dive bars on Yelp :rofl:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/grog-shop-cleveland

but he's bigger than ASAP

"The Grog Shop is a great place to catch some underground and up-and-coming acts at very reasonable prices. It's the definition of a dive bar, with the added plus of hosting some great shows. The beer selection is also quite eclectic."

This ***** playing eclectic coffee houses cuhh :lol:

Last edited:
Alright, this thread is turning into that thread where supposedly J R Writer was hotter than Wayne at one time. NOPE :lol:. At least I actually listen to them though

Not one person said Rocky sold out an arena.
http://www.concertboom.com/trenton/...e-french-montana-jadakiss-in-trenton-2037465/

french is though
wink.gif

Opening for Wale and not even sold out yet
laugh.gif
but opening for Rihanna in the BIGGER arena that sells out don't count.
That stadium seats almost 8k people, ain't no way in hell its selling out
its almost sold out (AT 3 digit PRICES), go look at da inventory. and kiss opening for wale & french....now what?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Didn't grills get popular in NYC with Flava Flav tho?

I know for a fact I've seen Ninja posts Wu-Tang ODB stuff defending NYC cats wearing golds :lol:

Ninja, you are a phony cause you donm't wear skin tight white, pants, diesel shoes, constantly listen to bahcata and smoke hookah...

We live in a generation where less and less it matters where you are from...Kanye/Drake/Ross are the models of Hip-Hop superstars now who really don't particularly sound like they are from any region. Notice ASAP following the same path. Your concerned about him falling off when really he is shooting to enter a domain of popularity you just don't realize exists.

i honestly cant believe how close-minded you are ninja, you ignore all the evidence posted and counter it with "personal experience" and your own opinion posed as facts.... just cause you dont mess with ASAP and have a crush on french dont mean that the whole world feels that way as well...

i honestly cant believe how close-minded you are ninja, you ignore all the evidence posted and counter it with "personal experience" and your own opinion posed as facts.... just cause you dont mess with ASAP and have a crush on french dont mean that the whole world feels that way as well...

he put up a poll... and he's still fighting the results.

Last edited:
Dude just will not accept facts and anything that contradicts what is going on in his neighborhood

Back
Top Bottom