who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WHO'S CURRENTLY DA HOTTER NYC RAPPER OUTTA THESE 2?

^^^Ninja

who is hotter?.. as far as NY... or in general?

because if you mean in general... you see how many people are agreeing with you
eyes.gif
you still aint answer my question that i posed to YOU, cuz you acting like you not in da same exact environments im in.
I didn't even notice a question in that whole mess you typed
laugh.gif

but it doesn't matter what we think, you asked who is more popular... the answer comes from the WHOLE, not a small part.
what are you a politician? answer da question.

you still aint answer my question that i posed to YOU, cuz you acting like you not in da same exact environments im in.

asap gonna wind up being another wiz khalifa, he gonna turn weirder and da hype beasts and hipsters gonna trend hump da next

tumblr lame.

just not gonna respond about the tours??? realized you were wrong?

Both of them swagger jack the south hard.Frenchs biggest song he bite from a Beat King and ASAP doesn't know if he was raised in harlem or 3rd ward.

#1, I said I don't know the question. I honestly can't even read the last post. looks like you had a hemorrhage, b

#2, not a politician, just keeping to the parameters of the question you posed, we're just 2 people from the TRI-state when you're considering EVERYONE.

#3, you're the same dude that said it doesn't matter if Juelz is wack... the ladies like him... that seems to be going well for him :smh: :smh:

Sometimes I think Ninja lives in a bubble but since he just skipped the tour post that was ether he is a confirmed troll. So this is now an A$AP thread

#1, I said I don't know the question. I honestly can't even read the last post. looks like you had a hemorrhage, b

#2, not a politician, just keeping to the parameters of the question you posed, we're just 2 people from the TRI-state when you're considering EVERYONE.

#3, you're the same dude that said it doesn't matter if Juelz is wack... the ladies like him... that seems to be going well for him
mean.gif
mean.gif
#3 man i was da 1ST dude complaining his latest mixtape is all trap beats...what you talkin bout?

#2 & #1 NTers is notorious trend humpers b, they love 2 chainz...he gets hot they hate him, drake gets hot, they hate him, j cole pops, they hate

him, french pops, they was ready to kick dirt, asap due for that back lash, but besides all that you that ALSO is a tri-state resident

im pressing because you said french only hot in a 5 block radius which comes across like you just gonna pretend french dont got

da city in a cobra clutch.

trend hoppers buy albums
and if the current trend is A$AP... then there goes your answer right there

im pressing because you said french only hot in a 5 block radius which comes across like you just gonna pretend french dont got

you asked NT, not a NY barbershop and you're mad you didn't get the same answers :lol:

Last edited:

#3, you're the same dude that said it doesn't matter if Juelz is wack... the ladies like him... that seems to be going well for him
mean.gif
mean.gif
#3 man i was da 1ST dude complaining his latest mixtape is all trap beats...what you talkin bout?

#2 & #1 NTers is notorious trend humpers b, they love 2 chainz...he gets hot they hate him, drake gets hot, they hate him, j cole pops, they hate

him, french pops, they was ready to kick dirt, asap due for that back lash, but besides all that you that ALSO is a tri-state resident

trend hoppers buy albums
and if the current trend is A$AP... then there goes your answer right there
you still not answering my question....
nerd.gif

is FRENCH BIGGER in NY, YES

I see Coke Boys t shirts everywhere, hear POP that everywhere, and he's all over the radio and mixtapes.

But these tumblr lames are buying albums on the low, listening to it on their ipods while no one else can hear them... soooo it doesn't matter what cars are playing.

Furthermore, as an opinionated fan.

You gotta realize that Puff is "Managing" a lot of interscope artists.
so he's putting everyone on collabs, French and Machine Gun Kelly, French and Ross.
French is even working with Budden who he dissed at one point, and sort of has beef with since French is cool with Dooly and T.Bird

French is getting on NY radio no matter what garbage he puts out next, Puff and Jimmy will make sure of it.
I'm surprised they spent $ to make a video for "Ocho Cinco", that joint is garbage.
there's a lot of money behind French, but I think the money is going to run out before he has enough quality material to drop an album.
Either it's getting pushed back into oblivion, or it's going to be BASURA.
Puff will have to fill it full of Red Cafe and Ma$e

Last edited:
most of those dates he's OPENING for rihanna, son posting Canadian wall street journal facts

you are a ******g MORON. "most" of those dates he's opening for Rihanna??? :rofl:

NONE OF THOSE DATES he's opening for Rihanna. ALL OF THOSE DATES he was HEADLINING.

Both of them swagger jack the south hard.Frenchs biggest song he bite from a Beat King and ASAP doesn't know if he was raised in harlem or 3rd ward.
But why does it matter though? Especially in this day and age where the internet has made the world alot smaller. Half of the cats on this board mess with Asian/Euro trends hard because it appeals to them, does that make them swagger jackers? Jay electronica raps like he grew up on Nostrand Avenue, does that make him a swagger jacker? You dudes love downplaying talent for whatever reason.

is FRENCH BIGGER in NY, YES

I see Coke Boys t shirts everywhere, hear POP that everywhere, and he's all over the radio and mixtapes.

But these tumblr lames are buying albums on the low, listening to it on their ipods while no one else can hear them... soooo it doesn't matter what cars are playing.

Furthermore, as an opinionated fan.

You gotta realize that Puff is "Managing" a lot of interscope artists.
so he's putting everyone on collabs, French and Machine Gun Kelly, French and Ross.
French is even working with Budden who he dissed at one point, and sort of has beef with since French is cool with Dooly and T.Bird

French is getting on NY radio no matter what garbage he puts out next, Puff and Jimmy will make sure of it.
I'm surprised they spent $ to make a video for "Ocho Cinco", that joint is garbage.
there's a lot of money behind French, but I think the money is going to run out before he has enough quality material to drop an album.
Either it's getting pushed back into oblivion, or it's going to be BASURA.
Puff will have to fill it full of Red Cafe and Ma$e
french been on da radio well before he inked da deal with puff, VS only enuff and camilo only playing pesos wit it was old as hell

on da new at 2 and da 5 ol' clock rush hour...

fake *** indie buzz shooting HD videos, when a cat like uncle murda just shot his first HD video 7 years after da first roca-fella deal..naw b

i know when i smell a rat...some one gonna expose that fake indie buzz system, but thats for a another thread....

french got that groundswell support, and him being BIGGER in NY is emblematic of that, cuz NYC da HARDEST place to make it out of

this is why he's everywhere, there's DEFINITELY a concerted effort to keep asap in a insulated skurban lane with "safe" acts.

But why does it matter though? Especially in this day and age where the internet has made the world alot smaller..
because if you dont stand for nothing that surrounds your immediate area, it comes across like you a phony.

But why does it matter though? Especially in this day and age where the internet has made the world alot smaller..
because if you dont stand for nothing that surrounds your immediate area, it comes across like you a phony.
WTH are you even saying? These dudes rep NY in every verse (Like every single rapper from NY). Not sounding like your immediate area = a change from the norm, which translates into getting your music played outside of the 5 boroughs.

I agree, he came up with a buzz, but for a while he was only acceptable because of Max's appeal.

Harry Fraud and featuring spots is the only thing that's going to save him, but he's only been getting worse.

I just want to know why you put up a poll if you're going to disregard the results? :lol:

Last edited:
WTH are you even saying? These dudes rep NY in every verse (Like every single rapper from NY). Not sounding like your immediate area = a change from the norm, which translates into getting your music played outside of the 5 boroughs.
just cuz you say it dont mean people believe you, especially when rap is not just what you say, but how you say it, as well as you're

image, and your vernacular.

asap-rocky-xxl-magazine-cover-rasha-entertainment.jpg

tumblr_lj2jn47KC31qgosfeo1_500.gif

Bone-First-of-Tha-Month.jpg

"harlem's what im reppin"
mean.gif

all we have is YOUR OPINION. I posted FACTS, so i'll say it again.

Ninjahood, what do you have to say as far about the tours??? you still haven't answered that question.

Back
Top Bottom