who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This isn't even close.
Pop That got spins in the South, but outside of that, no one knows French. :lol:

Ninja got th aducatity to say people don't go outside but aint never been below 110th

French = hotter to the hood cats like yourself

ASAP = Very loyal fanbase nationwide

ASAP fans might be a small subset, Ninja but that subset cares way more about his music than anybody cares about French. At the end of the day, I like French, but he picked up Max's wave and is doing his best imitation.

Is French better to throw on a huge club smash? Sure, but its an even smaller subset of fans than Rocky has that are turning into listen to a song cause French is on it. Can French even make a popular solo song? No, he needs another artist on there to have a verse cause no one is trying to hear 3 verses from French.

And you saying French has more international appeal is laughable.... French being morrocan don't mean much if no one in Morocco listens to Hip-Hop...ASAP could go to any country in Europe, Japan, Australia etc. and he would be able to fill a club light. No one knows who French is in Morrocco aka why he didn't even do a show when he went out there.

NYC has 8 million people, actually the streets don't dominate it. More than 50 percent of nyc is white so when you say they don't count I'm kind of lost on what point you are trying to make with that one. Just because people who also listen to other genres of music listen to ASAP doesn't dilute the signifcance of his fan base or hotness.

You listen to bachata and that spanish **** actually so you shouldn't even count really either right? Can't be listening to none of that Omega claiming rap as well b.

Last edited:
if kanye west wanted to sign him a dude that doesn't even own a phone, what makes you think da typical chi-town resident not up on da wave..

its almost insulting that people are saying asap is hotter when da dude has ZERO club and radio presence compared to french montana.

You do realize Kanye lives in NYC/LA and spends really all his time there or abroad...Song is never in the Chi, he doesn't represent that city anymore :lol:

Funny this is French stole my homie's whole swag and adlibs when they both were at the studio for a DJ Lazy K mixtape :smh: French didn't even know how to use protools/fruityloops at the time either, but he was smart as hell, absorbed all the info he could and BOOM now he's on the cover of magazines & everybody checkin for him.

I'm not hating on his success, but if Max was home would we really be asking this question about French??

I rather listen to A$AP over French when it comes to lyrics, that's not saying much though :lol: .... As far as who's "hotter" in the tri-state area and buzzin the clubs your gotta give it to French. A$AP has more nationwide appeal at the end of the day so he's WINNING! :smokin

Last edited:
The chasm between ASAP and French on a nationwide scale>>>>>>>>>>>The chasm between French and ASAP in NY/Tri-State.

At the end of the day, that's all that really matters.

Just take the L ninja

***** you be in da streets and in da clubs..you KNOW da internetz aint got to pot to piss in with this comparison.

yeah, but give it up.
streets don't have the pull they used to, the internet has changed everything.

MUSIC ASIDE, these tumblr fools have more pull than the streets do... just admit it.
they pay for music on itunes, dudes in the hood still bootlegging.
they goto big tours, dudes in the hood get clubs shut down.

Even French has to rock luchador masks in an attempt to get some fashionista attention.

you know I despise these SOHO lames, even worse, dudes from Harlem that run around looking like SOHO lames, but A$AP delivered a cool album.
it had an overall feel to it while French is hopping on trap beats, singing horrible verses that were only funny when he was with Max, and delivering tapes that seem like forgettable collabs albums.

He's not going to outshine A$AP.

ps.
The South finally has good reason to laugh at NY
French has been messing with trap beats ever since "Choppa down"
A$AP running around yelling "TRILL"

Last edited:
Tumblr fools havin more pull then da streets? Lulz naw b.

Hiphop still belongs to da streets, push comes to shove, french

Fans ain't trend hoppin hypebeast, rocky fans gonna abandon him da min

He gets to a point where they feel like he's not a secret no more..its already happenin

"Only so long fake thugs can pretend"

French got chinx comin up right behind him...ferg? :lol:

He gets to a point where they feel like he's not a secret no more..its already happenin

Ferg sold out SOBs. Chinx has his booking info in his bio like an urban model.

other than pop that and stay schemin none of those get play around here.
Ninja is stuck in his own world. In The Chi I rarely here mogs say yeah I'm a fan of French
french-montana-kanye-west.jpg

sure they aren't
Hilarious that you think this is an indication of how hot French is in Chicago

French got chinx comin up right behind him...ferg?
laugh.gif
"Streets" not buying albums, legitimate merchandise, and tour tickets in 2013.

Your whole mindset is based on how things were a decade ago.

French owes his whole run from 2011 - right now to Harry Fraud, and Diddy and Ross getting him free features and beats. Nothing wrong with that though.

"Streets" not buying albums, legitimate merchandise, and tour tickets in 2013.​

Your whole mindset is based on how things were a decade ago.​

French owes his whole run from 2011 - right now to Harry Fraud, and Diddy and Ross getting him free features and beats. Nothing wrong with that though.​

He doesn't understand that this is the digital era. A$ap is doing it the non traditional way. Things are different now

French got chinx comin up right behind him...ferg?
laugh.gif
"Streets" not buying albums, legitimate merchandise, and tour tickets in 2013.

Your whole mindset is based on how things were a decade ago.

French owes his whole run from 2011 - right now to Harry Fraud, and Diddy and Ross getting him free features and beats. Nothing wrong with that though.
so da streets aint copping....

tumblr_lwy1lvywN71qk4o4wo1_r1_500.png

and i just posted "excuse my french tour" link and joints is selling out, pop that is a SMASH hit, not a cute lil tumblr tune where

you post your ironic gifs and drake quote about him wetting da bed...

french touchin da strip clubs, da lounges, da bars, da whips, da corners, everything...where is this asap movement other then soho?

his own neighborhood is messing wit french more then him..wavy this...wavy "**** da flow, ya jackin our slang" 

french is headlining his OWN TOUR, and ya talkin bout asap that OPENS for riri and drake.

since you seem to have the open mindedness of a two year old, i'm going to get specific. I ALREADY SAID A$AP DID HIS OWN HEADLINE TOUR PLAYING VENUES 2-3 TIMES BIGGER THAN FRENCH. but since you are too ignorant to respond to that, here you go.

A$AP Rocky LongLiveA$AP Tour. 41 cities. 1k-3500 capacity venues.
09/21 Providence, RI – Lupos
09/22 Burlington, VT – UVM – Ballroom
09/23 New Haven, CT – Toads Place
09/25 Norfolk, VA – Norva Theater
09/26 Silver Springs, MD – The Fillmore
09/28 Boston, MA – House of Blues
09/29 Springfield, MA – Massmutual Center
10/03 Detroit, MI – The Fillmore
10/04 Cincinnati, OH – Bogarts
10/05 Cleveland, OH – House of Blues
10/06 Columbus, OH – Newport Music Hall
10/07 Grand Rapids, MI – Intersection
10/09 Indianapolis, IN – Murat Theater
10/11 Chicago, IL – Congress
10/12 Milwaukee, WI – The Rave
10/13 Minneapolis, MN – First Avenue
10/14 Kansas City, MO – Beaumont Club
10/15 Denver, CO – Ogden Theater
10/17 Salt Lake City, UT – Complex – Rockwell
10/19 Pullman, WA – Washington State U
10/20 Vancouver, BC – The Vogue
10/21 Seattle, WA – Showbox Sodu
10/22 Portland, OR – Roseland Ballroom
10/26 Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Palladium
10/28 San Diego, CA – House of Blues
10/29 Las Vegas, NV – House of Blues
10/30 Phoenix, AZ – Celebrity Theater
10/31 Albuquerque, NM – Sunshine Theater
11/02 Dallas, TX – House of Blues
11/03 Austin, TX – Fun Fun Fun Fest
11/04 Houston, TX –
11/06 New Orleans, LA – House of Blues
11/08 Miami, FL – Fillmore Miami
11/09 Orlando, FL – Beachium
11/10 Tampa, FL – The Ritz
11/11 Tallahassee, FL – Potbelly’s
11/13 Myrtle Beach, SC – House of Blues
11/14 Atlanta, GA – Tabernacle
11/15 Charlotte, NC – The Fillmore
11/16 Richmond, VA – National
11/18 Philadelphia, PA – Electric Factory

French Montana Tour. 400-800 capacity venues.
2/26/13 Washington, DC – Rock and Roll Hotel
2/28/13 Philadelphia, PA – Theatre of the Living Arts
3/1/13 Boston, MA – Brighton Music Hall
3/4/13 New York, NY – SOBs
3/5/13 Cleveland, OH – Grog Shop
3/6/13 Detroit, MI – St. Andrews Hall
3/8/13 Chicago, IL – Bottom Lounge
3/9/13 Indianapolis, IN – Deluxe
3/12/13 Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade – Hell Stage
3/14/13 New Orleans, LA – House of Blues
3/15/13 Dallas, TX – House of Blues
3/19/13 Denver, CO – The Summit Music Hall
3/20/13 Boulder, CO – Fox Theatre
3/22/13 Portland, OR -Peter’s Room
3/23/13 Seattle, WA – The Crocodile
3/25/13 San Francisco, CA – Regency Ballroom
3/26/13 West Hollywood, CA – House of Blues

just look at LA, where Rocky SOLD OUT the Palladium, a venue FIVE, yes, FIVE, times larger than the venue French is playing in LA.

Not to mention the size of the tour, which indicates DEMAND in the country. A$AP had 24 more dates on his tour, that just luck??? or more buzz???

Let me tell you first hand, the A$AP tour cost around 20k to lock down. French can be had for around 5k on this tour...

you claim French tix are sold out by posting STUBHUB links...a SECONDARY TICKET RESALE WEBSITE. tickets can be had EASILY on Livenation or Ticketmaster, where tickets for Frenchs tour are NOT SOLD OUT.

Headlining your OWN SOLD OUT 41 city tour in THEATERS, and LARGE CLUBS, playing 2 of the biggest festival in the world (Coachella & Bonnaroo), then opening for Rihanna in ARENAS >>>>>> headlining your own 17 city tour in bars/small clubs. end of story.

Last edited:

"Streets" not buying albums, legitimate merchandise, and tour tickets in 2013.​

Your whole mindset is based on how things were a decade ago.​

French owes his whole run from 2011 - right now to Harry Fraud, and Diddy and Ross getting him free features and beats. Nothing wrong with that though.​
so da streets aint copping....

tumblr_lwy1lvywN71qk4o4wo1_r1_500.png

and i just posted "excuse my french tour" link and joints is selling out, pop that is a SMASH hit, not a cute lil tumblr tune where

you post your ironic gifs and drake quote about him wetting da bed...

french touchin da strip clubs, da lounges, da bars, da whips, da corners, everything...where is this asap movement other then soho?

his own neighborhood is messing wit french more then him..wavy this...wavy "**** da flow, ya jackin our slang" 
Yeah I'm out on this note

Ninja is going to ask a question on the internet, but only accept what he sees broke people wear in a 5 block radius

GENIUS!

Last edited:
Ninja is going to ask a question on the internet, but only accept what he sees broke people wear in a 5 block radius

GENIUS!
indifferent.gif
stop acting like a internet chump, you know damn well

asap dont register on no kinda richter scale needle compared to french montana in 99.9%

in New York or da tri-state era doing up and down that 1-95 to south beach, da bronx is soaked in coke boys apparel.

i expect more outta you because i hit clubs and i know u hittin clubs, this cat asap aint hittin da way french hittin, da public reciting

mixtape records word for word, got people like fabolous and vado wondering if they gotta switch it up and "me to" it with their production

to compete wit da wave (breakfast club interview) french on every other damn record on da radio right now

& push comes to shove french still has a very NY sound in most of his records, and can switch it up, asap has never sounded

like someone from New York. there's alot of pride in da way NY carries itself, so for someone to completely fake like they from da midwest

or houston comin out da gate is disingenuous at best....harlem rapper talkin bout sippin lean? rockin gold grills? wit a bone thugs flow?

running around wit a death row beanie? ite...it wouldn't bother me at all cuz he got music,

but for ya to front like money is moving out here when i gotthese boots on da ground..pssh ya not foolin me...

and then to say he's doing MORE then french montana? a cat that is undeniably

kickin doors down out here, but because he's not a lame and a street cat ya wanna act like he's not dominating right now .
grin.gif

keep it real w/ ya selves b.

im POSITIVE ya outside at these events or functions where ****** is partying, or doing hand to hands.

WHO'S CURRENTLY DA HOTTER NYC RAPPER OUTTA THESE 2?

^^^Ninja
who is hotter?.. as far as NY... or in general?

because if you mean in general... you see how many people are agreeing with you :rolleyes

half that "WAVE" influence you talking about came from MAX... and you see how well "THE STREETS" supported him when his album dropped as he's facing life in prison.
I doubt that album even sold 5,000 copies

Last edited:

^^^Ninja

because if you mean in general... you see how many people are agreeing with you
eyes.gif
you still aint answer my question that i posed to YOU, cuz you acting like you not in da same exact environments im in.

asap gonna wind up being another wiz khalifa, he gonna turn weirder and da hype beasts and hipsters gonna trend hump da next

tumblr lame.

^^^Ninja

because if you mean in general... you see how many people are agreeing with you :rolleyes

you still aint answer my question that i posed to YOU, cuz you acting like you not in da same exact environments im in.

I didn't even notice a question in that whole mess you typed :lol:

but it doesn't matter what we think, you asked who is more popular... the answer comes from the WHOLE, not a small part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom